Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    OMG its well known this chick is bad. LC delete comments

    Quote Originally Posted by JjayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Any time I come to atl I see that ad a bunch of times. I'm always weary of girls who do stuff for extra cheap. 9/10 the service is really bad. My spidersenses were right about her. Sorry for your experience.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/45114122/

    6786495682.

    Another terrible chick. I've been coming to Atlanta for years. Seen her ad under different numbers a bunch of times. Another one I was always weary of her but bit because she was doing outs. I'll keep it short. Idk how you can do this for a living and then act like you never done the deed ever. Lots of complaint About size, it hurts and bs. Wasted like 15-20 mins with her bsing me trying to just get inside. Overall terrible experience. Would never recccomend.
    Dam I feel bad for your bro. Its been commented so many times that that chick is horrible LOL. The comments get deleted every single time. This is my main gripe with this website. Honest comments and real reviews get deleted unfortunately and idk why. I remember the first time seeing that woman ads and the comments said to stay away. Its always the chicks over compensating through photos who provide bad service. Oiled up, tantalizing pics and say the naughtiness things in their ads but are straight horrid smfh. There should be a aggregation of bad providers and it would be easy to spot them if they had a alias for a name but some girls change their name so often.

    My rule right now is that if there are no comments or reviews abstain.

  2. #860

    Another terrible experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you have seen this woman's ads. Fat ass etc well thank me later I took the L for this. Absolutely one of my worst experiences ever with a provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4702965002/1 please heed my warning. This woman doesn't allow you to get on the bed whatsoever. Will not go into missionary position no nothing. Will keep her legs straight up and only her stomach on the bed with her hands under her cheeks. I wrote a longer review in other sections but please ffs avoid. Is off of candler. You can not put your hand behind her head / neck, she gets an attitude, you can place condom wrappers or the condom itself on the bed she will get an attitude and try to argue with you even when being polite LOL. Bruh idk how tf to convey to just avoid.

    Does anyone have some good recommended Big Booty AA women? I've only been meeting Latinas etc because I usually have a mediocre experience. Latinas make sure your taken care of but are strict on time some times.
    Any time I come to atl I see that ad a bunch of times. I'm always weary of girls who do stuff for extra cheap. 9/10 the service is really bad. My spidersenses were right about her. Sorry for your experience.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/45114122/

    6786495682.

    Another terrible chick. I've been coming to Atlanta for years. Seen her ad under different numbers a bunch of times. Another one I was always weary of her but bit because she was doing outs. I'll keep it short. Idk how you can do this for a living and then act like you never done the deed ever. Lots of complaint About size, it hurts and bs. Wasted like 15-20 mins with her bsing me trying to just get inside. Overall terrible experience. Would never recccomend.

  3. #859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Please avoid the 2 nuts for 80

    I know some of you have seen this woman's ads. Fat ass etc well thank me later I took the L for this. Absolutely one of my worst experiences ever with a provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4702965002/1 please heed my warning. This woman doesn't allow you to get on the bed whatsoever. Will not go into missionary position no nothing. Will keep her legs straight up and only her stomach on the bed with her hands under her cheeks. I wrote a longer review in other sections but please ffs avoid. Is off of candler. You can not put your hand behind her head / neck, she gets an attitude, you can place condom wrappers or the condom itself on the bed she will get an attitude and try to argue with you even when being polite LOL. Bruh idk how tf to convey to just avoid.

    Does anyone have some good recommended Big Booty AA women? I've only been meeting Latinas etc because I usually have a mediocre experience. Latinas make sure your taken care of but are strict on time some times.

  4. #858

    Harley is a hidden gem.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...dd643201d7d815

    This one was one of my favorites as of late. The only thing is of course she was in a ratty hotel but what can you expect for 80 qv right?

    As far as looks this girl has kind of a hood look to her, but she's actually pretty. With a bit of work she could be a model type. Her body is youthful, she has a small waist and a flat stomach with fairly wide hips, and a nice bubble ass. It's pretty much exactly what you see in her pics and videos. This one is also 5'9 ish so another "stallion" I suppose. She was pretty friendly and started with a nice CBJ. We started in mish, then switched to doggy which she seemed to enjoy, if she didn't cum, I sure believed she did, which was enough for me.

    After the deed was done we did a bit of small talk, then I cleaned up with some wipes that she offered and was on my way. Looks 8, ass was a 9. Performance 8. I would definitely repeat.

  5. #857

    Arianna is terrible with a new name.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...dd643201d7d815

    So I made the mistake of going to see this one without realizing its a girl that's been doing this for a while. She developed a really bad reputation before, so now she hides her face in her pics, and made a new name to try to catch folks who might not know about her old antics. She acts really cautious about seeing you and tries to get you to take a pic of your dick or your face, then when you arrive to the room she pats you down like security at a nightclub in a sketchy area.

    As for her looks her face is average, and she has a bit of a pouch in the stomach area, but the ass is nice and juicy. She also stands about 5'10 if you're into the stallion thing. Her whole body is really a waste though as she's only going to give lackluster rushed service. The CBJ was toothy and unenjoyable, and then she bends over to try to rush you to hit it from the back. After the deed is done she offered me a wipe for cleanup. Overall Arianna is terrible, and basically a hard pass for me.

    Looks 6, but the ass is a 9. Service is a 1. I would not repeat. You've been warned.

  6. #856

    Lets get this post back on track.

    Hey, I'm a LONG time lurker, but I've recently decided to get back into the hobby a bit and this post always irked me, because I'd come here looking for big booty's but all the girls were really just bbw. There's nothing wrong with that, I'd just like to try to get it back on track and have a place where we can rate the actual big booty girls since a majority of the fellas on this board seem to go for the spinner types.

    I'll start with one of my favorites of last year Kali Dreams. My visit with Kali was pretty much everything you could want from a first time with a new girl. She was at a reputable hotel with no visible handler and was ready to deliver services at the time I arrived. When I got there she was dressed in something sexy, and smelling fresh. She gave me a bit of a lapdance before doing an above average CBJ. She even laid me down and put the slab on with her mouth. After that we switched through a few positions throughout which she seemed to be enjoying herself before I was finally ready to blow my load. She had a towel and body wash as well as wipes for clean up. Then we shared a final hug, and she sent me on my way. The whole thing was $. 2 and it was definitely worth it.

  7. #855

    Cleo Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam I missed out. I'll catch her if she comes back around. Does she have a site where she displays her touring dates other than Instagram?
    I'm not sure.

  8. #854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Dam I missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, Ms. Cleo is in ATL until Monday! Go check out her IG!
    Dam I missed out. I'll catch her if she comes back around. Does she have a site where she displays her touring dates other than Instagram?

  9. #853

    About to try to contact her now

    One of my favorites!! Thought she was out the game. Going to hit her up now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoeticMan1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, Ms. Cleo is in ATL until Monday! Go check out her IG!
    .

  10. #852

    Ms. Cleo is here til Monday

    Hey fellas, Ms. Cleo is in ATL until Monday! Go check out her IG!

  11. #851

    She flaked on me

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    Man this chick had me drive all the way to her notel on Panola, only to say sorry her sister is using the room. I told her I wasn't waiting and left. Prior to I had a gut feeling she was unreliable due to the way she was txting. Should've followed my instincts.

  12. #850

    Huge thick ass.


  13. #849

  14. #848

    Star tattoo booty part 5

    I saw this chick o couple of and times mainly for some k9 cause her thick ass pussy from back be destroying my stamina called her meet her at a apartment in SWAT that's southwest Atlanta for those that don't know she had granny panties which I wanted to pull to the side and dove right in covered everything she giggled when I was close cause that nutt was so good I could t keep quite. Out all the time I seen she disappointed me once with a little smell but if that happen again I'm done I'm texting her now for some big booty action https://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.li...post/38361248/.

  15. #847

    Big Booty Cassie

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/cassie-escort-atlanta-68860#erotic.

    I will start by I have known Cassie for years. If you like BBW style women that are sensual then she has you covered. I can't post her rates because I get special rates being a long term customer and don't have any idea what her current rates are. She gives one hell of a rub down with B2 B. She deserves your respect and if the chemistry is there your session will be top rate. If I only lived closer I would be seeing her very regularly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape