Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 298 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Have been visiting the kgirls for over a year now. Most of the times in Peninsula (30 times +) Here are the ranking based on my experience. You can DM for more detail.

    1st Tier: Great service and Attitude.

    Zuri from ViolaFriends always great service, saw her more than 5 times already.

    Diane from ViolaFriends each session gets better and better, seen her 3 times.

    Kendall from LSC&;Only seen her once, but the experience is great.

    2nd Tier: Repeatable.

    Scarlet at ViolaFriends: Once, pretty good experience.

    Peach at LSC / ViolaFriends: Seen her twice, very good, first time is better than the second, but overall good.
    Unfortunately Yuna is off of the Kgirls website and seems like she may be on vacation permanently.

    Of the other girls I saw Ciara and Louisa from bunnygirls. I had a good experience with both.

    Ciara is older below 5 foot spinner with implants. She's not DDG, but I still find her attractive. She has a lot of energy, DT jackhammer (good but can be painful), PSE experience with also DFK, and can be vocal. Takes control in CG, minor draw back she does use a lot of lube. Speaks a little English, she understands, but can't have a deep conversation. Overall Fun session good attitude / service.

    Louisa photos are accurate probably some minor P.S. She's attractive and taller (about 5'6). I feel like she's a little green, but does try. CG good not great. Similar to Ciara she'll try to DT jackhammer. Very little to no English. Good attitude and pretty good session, she'll probably get better with experience.

  2. #404

    Any tall Asian ladies

    Looking for an Asian lady in the. 6 range who is at least 5'9". Any rec?

  3. #403

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Zse12345  [View Original Post]
    Wondering all the peach cafe reviews on them were gone suddenly last week?
    From here or another site? I heard the other site (through PC discord) is asking for provider verification. Something along the lines.

    I'm sure most of the PC reviews were fake anyways. You had to know where to find the trusted reviews, but I never knew LOL.

  4. #402

    Peach cafe

    Wondering all the peach cafe reviews on them were gone suddenly last week?

  5. #401
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Did she look Like the girl in black with the bunny ears? That's Amy, those are real pics. Amy's a handful, if you got shit service it was probably bait and switch. Bummer.
    Not at all. I should have left in the beginning.

  6. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    I booked Amy at AA, but I'm pretty sure not the Amy we talked about here. She is pretty old, and not in a good shape, definitely no enhance work. The service is also lame.

    I asked her what's your name, she said Amy. I texted the PO after asking are you sure she is Amy? The PO didn't reply.

    Anyway, will stay away from Asian Angel going forward.

    Any recommendations in Peninsula or South Bay recently?
    Did she look Like the girl in black with the bunny ears? That's Amy, those are real pics. Amy's a handful, if you got shit service it was probably bait and switch. Bummer.

  7. #399
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    No to Asian angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Amy's definitely enhanced, but not horribly hard. Not sure about BB, I didn't ask.
    I booked Amy at AA, but I'm pretty sure not the Amy we talked about here. She is pretty old, and not in a good shape, definitely no enhance work. The service is also lame.

    I asked her what's your name, she said Amy. I texted the PO after asking are you sure she is Amy? The PO didn't reply.

    Anyway, will stay away from Asian Angel going forward.

    Any recommendations in Peninsula or South Bay recently?

  8. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Jackpot also.

    I haven't seen her, but the info I gathered from the monkey is that she's older at least mid 30's, has good ass but not as great as her photos, seems to stall on time in shower so I don't know if 2nd pop is an option.

    As you have had experienced this org can be a gamble. Other orgs in the area provide for a better and more consistent performance.

    There are some gems in the org at times. I saw Creed and she was very attractive. I heard Lime was good too, but it can be difficult to find the gems in that org.

    If you do pull the trigger, I would pick another girl you are interested in and ask the PO for a preference.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. Another thing I noticed is that if the description says natural DD, the girls is usually curvier than the pictures.

  9. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Does Amy's assets in the front feel natural or enhanced? BBFS on the menu?
    Amy's definitely enhanced, but not horribly hard. Not sure about BB, I didn't ask.

  10. #396
    Thank you for the great info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Have been visiting the kgirls for over a year now. Most of the times in Peninsula (30 times +) Here are the ranking based on my experience. You can DM for more detail.

    1st Tier: Great service and Attitude.

    Zuri from ViolaFriends always great service, saw her more than 5 times already.

    Diane from ViolaFriends each session gets better and better, seen her 3 times.

    Kendall from LSC&;Only seen her once, but the experience is great.

    2nd Tier: Repeatable.

    Scarlet at ViolaFriends: Once, pretty good experience.

    Peach at LSC / ViolaFriends: Seen her twice, very good, first time is better than the second, but overall good.

    Lina at Violafriends: Seen her twice, pretty good.

    Lala at baykiss: Seen her once. Spinner for sure.

    Emilia at Violafriends: Seen her once, the experience is good, but can't remember the details.

    Ellie at LSC: Pretty good experience, very slim. Beautiful legs.

    Tyra at Violafriends: good looking, service is OK. Got mad while I touched her hair.

    Karla at San Mateo org (can't remember the name): Service is great, but kinda old.

    Here are some other girls that I probably won't repeat, DM if you would like more information. Bora, Angle at viola, Aria at Peachcafe. There are also others that I can't remember names, so not very impressive experience, but YMMV.

    Planning to visit some new ones, would really appreciate some insights from you guys based on your experience.

    Ciara, Kira, Jade, Louisa, Gigi, Jessie at Bunnygirlsclub.

    Kandi at Violafriend.

    Julia & Mona at Sweet Angels.

    Yuna at Kgirls academy.

    Or if you can give me some recommendation based on my ranking.

    Thanks everyone. Have fun and stay safe!

  11. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, that is not the same Hara that others are talking about on here. This is the fun Hara. http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com/hara Sorry you had a bad time. Should have picked Amy at Asian Angels. She's a great ride and the pics with the bunny ears are her for sure.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Funnily enough I was interested in Amy but she wasn't available. If I venture back I'll have to book Amy and I'll be sure to report back. Appreciate it.

  12. #394
    Does Amy's assets in the front feel natural or enhanced? BBFS on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, that is not the same Hara that others are talking about on here. This is the fun Hara. http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com/hara Sorry you had a bad time. Should have picked Amy at Asian Angels. She's a great ride and the pics with the bunny ears are her for sure.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    I know they are based in the Peninsula but those threads are not so active and I've read about asianangels here before. So thought to post here.

    Had a couple good experience with them in the past but it's been a long time since I visited.

    Texted and booked Hara. Easy enough to set up.

    I know the pics are fake but this was ridiculous. A totally different person. Not even close. Much older, not in shape, smelled strongly of garlic and looked like she might be missing a toe LOL. Once in the room lighting was so dark I could barely make her out. Shower was quick and not playful, barely 3 minutes of BBBJ which was ok but not great. Felt super rushed.

    In and out in 20 minutes which included a shower at the beginning and one at the end. Should have picked a different provider. Might have been a better experience but disappointed overall.
    For what it's worth, that is not the same Hara that others are talking about on here. This is the fun Hara. http://welcome2kcuties.gfeincall.com/hara Sorry you had a bad time. Should have picked Amy at Asian Angels. She's a great ride and the pics with the bunny ears are her for sure.

  14. #392
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Some share out and inquiry

    Have been visiting the kgirls for over a year now. Most of the times in Peninsula (30 times +) Here are the ranking based on my experience. You can DM for more detail.

    1st Tier: Great service and Attitude.

    Zuri from ViolaFriends always great service, saw her more than 5 times already.

    Diane from ViolaFriends each session gets better and better, seen her 3 times.

    Kendall from LSC&;Only seen her once, but the experience is great.

    2nd Tier: Repeatable.

    Scarlet at ViolaFriends: Once, pretty good experience.

    Peach at LSC / ViolaFriends: Seen her twice, very good, first time is better than the second, but overall good.

    Lina at Violafriends: Seen her twice, pretty good.

    Lala at baykiss: Seen her once. Spinner for sure.

    Emilia at Violafriends: Seen her once, the experience is good, but can't remember the details.

    Ellie at LSC: Pretty good experience, very slim. Beautiful legs.

    Tyra at Violafriends: good looking, service is OK. Got mad while I touched her hair.

    Karla at San Mateo org (can't remember the name): Service is great, but kinda old.

    Here are some other girls that I probably won't repeat, DM if you would like more information. Bora, Angle at viola, Aria at Peachcafe. There are also others that I can't remember names, so not very impressive experience, but YMMV.

    Planning to visit some new ones, would really appreciate some insights from you guys based on your experience.

    Ciara, Kira, Jade, Louisa, Gigi, Jessie at Bunnygirlsclub.

    Kandi at Violafriend.

    Julia & Mona at Sweet Angels.

    Yuna at Kgirls academy.

    Or if you can give me some recommendation based on my ranking.

    Thanks everyone. Have fun and stay safe!

  15. #391

    Curious

    I'm visiting San Jose currently and am between visiting Dora from Lick and Aria from Peach Cafe. I wanted to ask the crowd of they've had any encounters with either of them and if so how was the experience?

    I did see someone posted quite highly of Aria so I've got high hopes there.

    Thanks in advance and I'll be sure to post about my encounter afterwards!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape