Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15792

    College Fantasy girls in Murfreesboro

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Hello Nashville. I am in town for a couple of days and am looking to enjoy the company of good provider. I will mainly be in Murfreesboro but willing to travel anywhere in the city. Yes, I have RTFF a lot, there is quite a bit to sift through. Just wondering if someone could give me some ideas of the top 2-3 so I don't have to waste too much time. UTRs are always appreciated if anyone is willing to share via PM. Thanks for helping me enjoy your city.
    Had a session with Khloe, their located in Murfressboro give them a try.

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/161405

  2. #15791

    Rose is a time waster

    Is Nashville a ghost city or what? I tried to arrange 4 different appointments and they all ghosted me. This one specially http://roselynnnn.escorts.biz I sent her all the references and she agreed to meet with me before coming to Nashville. I kept checking with her to confirm our date so that I stop looking, and she said we are all set. The day of our appointment comes, and nothing, she ghosted me I tried to text her multiple times with no reply. She didn't even text me back any apologies or anything.

    If anybody knows any good and reliable provide please pm me.

    Thank you.

  3. #15790

    Recommendations

    Hello Nashville. I am in town for a couple of days and am looking to enjoy the company of good provider. I will mainly be in Murfreesboro but willing to travel anywhere in the city. Yes, I have RTFF a lot, there is quite a bit to sift through. Just wondering if someone could give me some ideas of the top 2-3 so I don't have to waste too much time. UTRs are always appreciated if anyone is willing to share via PM. Thanks for helping me enjoy your city.

  4. #15789

    Head Doctor

    Visited today and by far the best value around for CBJ. More on the menu, but I just wanted her CBJ special and she has great skills in this area. I could visit her 5 times for the same price of 1 visit with most providers and not even get this type of service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/45110346/

  5. #15788

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I used to see her often because she was quite the hottie with a really nice body. The last time I saw her was about a year ago and she looked terrible. If anyone has seen her lately I'd appreciate some info.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430680613555
    She use to have a sparkle and playfulness in those eyes. She looks beat down these days. She was such a gem when she started.

    She's one that this hobby and her BF has taken her soul.

  6. #15787

    Talia

    Any recon on this unicorn? Search turned up nothing.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ille/45085322/

  7. #15786

    It is TGTGT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Cashapp deposits are a scam 99% of the time. Would be best to avoid, plus looks TGTBT anyways.
    It is TGTBT because she used porn star Adrienne's pictures. Good thing you stayed away.

  8. #15785
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #15784

    Likely scam

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodMan1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...6762/3/1080610

    Any one have any info on her? I tried the other night and she wanted me to cash app her. We went back and forth and finally she supposedly gave me her address. I was to go there and cash app her then she'd let me in. I didn't trust that so stayed away.
    Cashapp deposits are a scam 99% of the time. Would be best to avoid, plus looks TGTBT anyways.

  10. #15783
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodMan1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...6762/3/1080610

    Any one have any info on her? I tried the other night and she wanted me to cash app her. We went back and forth and finally she supposedly gave me her address. I was to go there and cash app her then she'd let me in. I didn't trust that so stayed away.
    She's using porn star Adrienne Manning's pictures. Good thing you stayed away.

  11. #15782

    Good Time with the Connoisseur

    She is on Skip the Games, 46 yo, looks good. Gets the job done. Very involved in the action. $. 2 for the half hour, no rush.

  12. #15781

    Any info

    https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...6762/3/1080610

    Any one have any info on her? I tried the other night and she wanted me to cash app her. We went back and forth and finally she supposedly gave me her address. I was to go there and cash app her then she'd let me in. I didn't trust that so stayed away.

  13. #15780

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I used to see her often because she was quite the hottie with a really nice body. The last time I saw her was about a year ago and she looked terrible. If anyone has seen her lately I'd appreciate some info.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430680613555
    I saw her about three weeks ago. I didn't see any sores on her and I always look. I will not repeat first there was someone else in the house. Her BBBJ is terrible just lack luster all the way around.

  14. #15779
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/45012362/

    Good news: pics are legit, she's very pretty. Accommodating and the damage was only $.

    Bad news: she's leaving tomorrow morning.

  15. #15778
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...286/4049080299

    I met this young lady tonight in the Boro and wow is all I can say! She looks just like the pictures, and is very friendly and educated, with no signs of a handler or any demons. We started out in the shower together. I then laid back on the bed for a great bbbjdt no cim, she grabbed my hands and wanted me to force her head down, I then stood up and with her on her knees ff her until she had to breathe! Rim job was available but I passed. I slipped the cover on and entered a nice wet kitty, after a few minutes I pushed her legs back to her shoulders raising her bottom up, she pre lubed in the shower so with a little effort I was ballsdeep in that ass! She took it long hard and deep, I couldn't last as long as I wanted, she asked me to blow on her belly so I slipped off the cover and painted her good, she the made a selfie of the cum shot and text it to me! She didn't want to kiss or daty but is a freak PSE on everything else. I gave $ for hh all was included and actually stayed past my time talking to her. Great time, and great $. She said she is leaving tomorrow.
    Damn that is an amazing price!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape