Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 888 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    ISO Jay Frost

    Does anyone have intel on this Jay Frost girl? I love her look.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/398672254080

  2. #3672

    Olivia

    Just had a dream with Olivia. She's a petite African-American girl who is easy to work with. To contact her you'll need to text first and she'll want to have a phone call to set up the first appointment. Other than that she's one of the easiest to work I've ever seen. The things I really liked included.

    - She's outcall only but is willing to drive to you. She drove an hour to me without additional charge.

    - Articulate. She can talk intelligently.

    - Pretty face and nice skin.

    - Tight tunnel. I mean really tight!

    - Takes instructions well.

    - Slow, sloppy BBBJ.

    - Multi-orgasmic. Loves to have her clit serviced.

    - Not in a hurry.

    (Recommend you have your own jacket handy.).

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...r/727287545419

  3. #3671

    Anderson UTR

    I have info about a UTR in the Anderson area. Seniors can pm me for details.

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  4. #3670

    Maya

    Has anyone heard from Maya lately? Last time I saw her was back in early November but I rarely ever hear from her anymore. Did she get out? Unfortunately I fell on some hard times and had to take a break for a bit. After the rob scare I haven't really tried to see anyone unless I know them. If anyone has heard from her please let me know.

  5. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by Moscly  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She looks just like her pictures. She is thick and wears those tight outfits just to hold everything together. We watched 30 year old porn clips in which she tried to narrate each clip. She will talk your head off!! Doesn't know when to shut up. However once you get past all that, the wig. Tight tight nighties. Talkative she gave great service. Great BBBJ with some energy. FS was good as well. She can take it. I will repeat without the porn and excessive talking. She's def older than advertised, she can hold her own for her age!!
    Thanks for that review Moscly. I have wondered about her more than any other add I've seen.

  6. #3668

    Grabbing

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    LOL wow. I can sort of imagine the look you got when you grabbed that ass. Was any words exchanged or just a really awkward moment type of thing?
    What is crazy is that I got almost no reaction. She hugged back and acted like all was cool. It was as if this was in the regular course of business. I realized I messed up when I asked "so are you ready to go? L". She then asked if she knew me and I stuttered something out and walked down the hall. I definitely got lucky that she did not kick my rear.

  7. #3667
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrong864  [View Original Post]
    I am a very long time hobbyist, this is my first post here.

    I've seen this thick / BBW a handful of times now. She is very reasonably priced $ for hhr BBBJ w / CIM and FS for $. 2. She stays over in the anderson area but will drive to me in spartanburg at no extra cost. The pics on STG are up to date. I've had her send me pics before our initial meeting and she has definitely put on a few pounds since those pics. No sign of demons, pimps, or any unwanted attention. She has very good oral skills and has never complained of getting tired or jaw hurting. All in all she's reliable, reasonably priced and gets the job done.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/469209892611
    If you contact her by her CL ad, you can get the heavily discounted rate unless you guys have spoiled her now and she's raised her rates. I'd probably see her again if she got herself in shape as she's pleasant enough, easy to work with and has good skills.

  8. #3666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Clueless

    I don't know about you perverts, but a thick waist is not something I look for in a woman. This ad was probably written by a pimp millennial.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/206803154005

  9. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    It was raining hard out and I saw a girl at the door just when I texted. I thought that must be Annalise or a friend helping her. The girl lets me in, I'm mistaken about who she is, grab her ass and somehow don't get slapped or stabbed. I retreated to my car and finally call Annalise and she lets me in.
    LOL wow. I can sort of imagine the look you got when you grabbed that ass. Was any words exchanged or just a really awkward moment type of thing?

  10. #3664

    Old School Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by CpipGreg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280
    I've seen her before. She looks just like her pictures. She is thick and wears those tight outfits just to hold everything together. We watched 30 year old porn clips in which she tried to narrate each clip. She will talk your head off!! Doesn't know when to shut up. However once you get past all that, the wig. Tight tight nighties. Talkative she gave great service. Great BBBJ with some energy. FS was good as well. She can take it. I will repeat without the porn and excessive talking. She's def older than advertised, she can hold her own for her age!!

  11. #3663

    Attitude confirmed

    Usually do not share bad dreams but this was a nightmare 😣 but I am glad that I woke up quick and walked away. Definitely demons, bad attitude, self focus, not motivated and worse BJ in history but again just a bad dream so stayttps: urlreplacement0}/ personal-connections / female-escorts / better-than-her-I-aim-to-please_i7458020.

    She worked at a dance establishment in Spartanburg about 18 months ago. She was generally unhappy and depressing when I spoke to her. It actually made me feel better about how pathetic my life is.

    She was very well put together as far as nails and make up. She is not fat but very sturdy thic some might say. A pawg.

  12. #3662

    Annalise

    Had my first appointment with Annalise. I was on a tight schedule and she was very accommodating about being ready quickly. She said she would let me in the side door of her hotel. It was raining hard out and I saw a girl at the door just when I texted. I thought that must be Annalise or a friend helping her. The girl lets me in, I'm mistaken about who she is, grab her ass and somehow don't get slapped or stabbed. I retreated to my car and finally call Annalise and she lets me in. She is 100 percent the girl in the pictures. Because I am in a hurry things were a bit rushed. But she did a Professional job a BBBJ and followed instructions well. Main event was doggie. Two things I did not like was no kissing which is one of her rules. Also I did not like her displeasure when I caressed her ample love handles. If I am going to be with a pawg I want to experience that thickness. Annalise does not like one playing with her fat, which she carried well. She is a known quantity and you can feel an element of safety when visiting. LEO is unlikely waiting behind door number 1. If BBBJ is your thing, she is a go to. For more GFE type she can't compare to an Ella type. So, there are pros and cons with her like any other provider. I'll probably stick to Ella, Carmen Monroe, and my atf Dakota. I still want to experience Mandy from California.

  13. #3661

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CpipGreg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280
    If you enter Kinky Amber into the search engine, you'll find 27 posts about her. The latest was on 9/12/19.

  14. #3660

    Anybody seen MILF Amber?

    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280

  15. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    I usually do not share bad dreams but this was a nightmare 😣 but I am glad that I woke up quick and walked away. Definitely demons, bad attitude, self focus, not motivated and worse BJ in history but again just a bad dream so stay awake.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lease_i7458020
    Thanks so much for your report and I just wanted to reinforce that your visit whether it's good or bad is worth sharing. When we share our experiences you're not trying to hurt the provider if it's negative for you. The disclaimer YMMV or your miles may vary is true. Case in point we had a member post what a rotten time he had trying to schedule an appointment with Kimberly. His experience was nothing like mine but the end result is his experience was nothing like mine but the report was posted for all to see which is what you're looking for if you are deciding to visit a provider. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you post again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape