Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,956 to 23,970 of 37369
-
02-09-20 10:39 #13414Senior Member

Posts: 68Vikki and Sky
I have seen both and they are as everyone has reported. Very accommodating, sweet and down to earth but they are both in it for the money and will try to sell you sob stories to get more money. It is a business and I don't begrudge them for it but it does get old. If you hold your ground they will easily back down and are not aggressive about it. Either way both are good value but Vikki definitely has a monkey on her back. BBBJ is offered by both and more if they think you are clean so be careful out there.
-
02-09-20 10:31 #13413Senior Member

Posts: 208Jasmine
I agree I went by to see her last night opted for QV for. 8 Great spinner body everything covered but I had a good time. She is just the size and body type I like. I'm going to try to catch her again before she is gone.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 08:38 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 1084I second this one. Been around a while and used to post ads. Enjoyed her company many times.
Originally Posted by MathMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 07:33 #13411Banned Member

Posts: 120Violet
I Connect with this gem on Friday. She's in a private house south side Richmond just off JDH. The house was plenty safe. Violet greeted me fresh from the shower. No signs of use. No cigarette smell. Everything covered. I opted for a QV. She treated me right and did everything I wanted.
She wants to connect with senior members only. HMU if you want her number.
-
02-09-20 05:51 #13410Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Same old, same old
[Deleted by Admin]
Then go fuck somebody and write about them. Don't complain that there are no reviews when you never write more than a sentence.
A2
-
02-08-20 23:45 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 581Smh
It only gets worse if you actually go see her!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 21:49 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 1084Damn. That's crazy. Seems like old or fake pics are the norm for these girls anymore.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 21:24 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 1775Crazy exchange
Had a wacky exchange w this one tonight. When I asked her for current pics she replied"the ad has my pics, I just look different now". Of course I said "that's what I heard, that's why I asked for current pics" and it went down hill from there. She said something like "I get plenty of business w / o changing my photos, I don't need you" to which I said something like "plenty of business? That's why you've had a $50 special for 2 days after trying to charge $100 for the last 3 weeks? All that business you are getting. " She didn't like that too much. I almost felt bad, it was like clubbing a seal.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/276251441634
-
02-08-20 20:47 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 1084No they are two different people. Susan is in Chester and 38. Suzee is mid 40's and in colonial heights. I'll send you info on Susan.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 20:34 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 53http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/156499468447 try Kathy, always treats me like a king.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 17:47 #13404Regular Member

Posts: 1Need a little help
Skyy (6 ft Skyy) needs a bit of help as well as her neighbor Vikki. Treat them right and they will treat you right.
-
02-08-20 15:15 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 94Info
Can someone PM me digits for Susan? Is this the same as suzee? Haven't seen her in awhile so would like to get her info again. Thanks fellow mongers.
-
02-08-20 14:20 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 87Susan
Susan is very nice lady.
Originally Posted by IbDaddy
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/good-m...ction/26802696
-
02-08-20 13:34 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 72Influx of Chester ads
Does anyone have any experience with any of the girls advertising in Chester, there are a lot of them and sharing same number, if you can share legit ones with a link to ad it will be greatly appreciated since its in my neck of the woods.
-
02-08-20 01:35 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks Tidad. I'm right by her place often, so maybe I will give her a try. Appreciate the response.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




