Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13413

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Defalt  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to set something up since yesterday and never heard back from anyone I contacted. I saw jasmine's ad posted right after I got done with lunch. She had been reviewed here before and I believe it said that she was mechanical and not into the session. I got the opposite, she was responsive and into our session so I guess YMMV. Everything is covered but her body is tight and free from any marks. She travels and will be gone in a few days, so I will repeat when she returns again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/44879130/
    I agree I went by to see her last night opted for QV for. 8 Great spinner body everything covered but I had a good time. She is just the size and body type I like. I'm going to try to catch her again before she is gone.

  2. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan  [View Original Post]
    I Connect with this gem on Friday. She's in a private house south side Richmond just off JDH. The house was plenty safe. Violet greeted me fresh from the shower. No signs of use. No cigarette smell. Everything covered. I opted for a QV. She treated me right and did everything I wanted.

    She wants to connect with senior members only. HMU if you want her number.
    I second this one. Been around a while and used to post ads. Enjoyed her company many times.

  3. #13411

    Violet

    I Connect with this gem on Friday. She's in a private house south side Richmond just off JDH. The house was plenty safe. Violet greeted me fresh from the shower. No signs of use. No cigarette smell. Everything covered. I opted for a QV. She treated me right and did everything I wanted.

    She wants to connect with senior members only. HMU if you want her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 29368873-AA9D-41E2-B7AF-2D3DB1659576.jpg‎  

  4. #13410
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Same old, same old

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Then go fuck somebody and write about them. Don't complain that there are no reviews when you never write more than a sentence.

    A2

  5. #13409

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Had a wacky exchange w this one tonight. When I asked her for current pics she replied"the ad has my pics, I just look different now". Of course I said "that's what I heard, that's why I asked for current pics" and it went down hill from there. She said something like "I get plenty of business w / o changing my photos, I don't need you" to which I said something like "plenty of business? That's why you've had a $50 special for 2 days after trying to charge $100 for the last 3 weeks? All that business you are getting. " She didn't like that too much. I almost felt bad, it was like clubbing a seal.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/276251441634
    It only gets worse if you actually go see her!

  6. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Had a wacky exchange w this one tonight. When I asked her for current pics she replied"the ad has my pics, I just look different now". Of course I said "that's what I heard, that's why I asked for current pics" and it went down hill from there. She said something like "I get plenty of business w / o changing my photos, I don't need you" to which I said something like "plenty of business? That's why you've had a $50 special for 2 days after trying to charge $100 for the last 3 weeks? All that business you are getting. " She didn't like that too much. I almost felt bad, it was like clubbing a seal.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/276251441634
    Damn. That's crazy. Seems like old or fake pics are the norm for these girls anymore.

  7. #13407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Crazy exchange

    Had a wacky exchange w this one tonight. When I asked her for current pics she replied"the ad has my pics, I just look different now". Of course I said "that's what I heard, that's why I asked for current pics" and it went down hill from there. She said something like "I get plenty of business w / o changing my photos, I don't need you" to which I said something like "plenty of business? That's why you've had a $50 special for 2 days after trying to charge $100 for the last 3 weeks? All that business you are getting. " She didn't like that too much. I almost felt bad, it was like clubbing a seal.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/276251441634
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200208-211143.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200208-211119.jpg‎  

  8. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me digits for Susan? Is this the same as suzee? Haven't seen her in awhile so would like to get her info again. Thanks fellow mongers.
    No they are two different people. Susan is in Chester and 38. Suzee is mid 40's and in colonial heights. I'll send you info on Susan.

  9. #13405
    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with any of the girls advertising in Chester, there are a lot of them and sharing same number, if you can share legit ones with a link to ad it will be greatly appreciated since its in my neck of the woods.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/156499468447 try Kathy, always treats me like a king.

  10. #13404

    Need a little help

    Skyy (6 ft Skyy) needs a bit of help as well as her neighbor Vikki. Treat them right and they will treat you right.

  11. #13403

    Info

    Can someone PM me digits for Susan? Is this the same as suzee? Haven't seen her in awhile so would like to get her info again. Thanks fellow mongers.

  12. #13402

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with any of the girls advertising in Chester, there are a lot of them and sharing same number, if you can share legit ones with a link to ad it will be greatly appreciated since its in my neck of the woods.
    Susan is very nice lady.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/good-m...ction/26802696

  13. #13401

    Influx of Chester ads

    Does anyone have any experience with any of the girls advertising in Chester, there are a lot of them and sharing same number, if you can share legit ones with a link to ad it will be greatly appreciated since its in my neck of the woods.

  14. #13400
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I've had 2 rough experiences with her. (sort of).

    1st off, the pics are definitely her but maybe slightly out of date and she's bigger in real life. By no means a "big" girl but thicker than the pics, and tall but definitely attractive.

    Secondly, she has a real problem w time. The 2 times I made a date with her, she picked the time and when I arrived, not only was she not ready, she wasn't even at the hotel. The 1st time was annoying but forgivable: she claimed to be at the mercy of her ride from work and the date had been a very last second arrangement. The second time was just shitty. I arrived 2 minutes early and sat in the parking lot, texted exactly on time only to be greeted w a string of nonsense excuses that stretched out to about 45 min. This on top of a 40 min drive made me very pissed. The final straw was her texting that she was almost ready, had just gotten out of the shower when I was sitting in the parking lot, watching her walk to the room with 2 guys. Shortly thereafter they headed to another room and I gave her another 5 min then left. 10 min later she "was ready" and played shocked and offended when she learned I was already gone. She's cute enough that I might give it another try but only if I'm in the area. It's a too much of a crap shoot for me to make the drive specifically to meet her.
    Thanks Tidad. I'm right by her place often, so maybe I will give her a try. Appreciate the response.

  15. #13399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/007/OTM...Dg0MDdkMTQ.jpg

    Anyone know this one. Been texting with her and may catch up. Staying in Chester near JohnTyler (Not the one from Prince George).
    I've had 2 rough experiences with her. (sort of).

    1st off, the pics are definitely her but maybe slightly out of date and she's bigger in real life. By no means a "big" girl but thicker than the pics, and tall but definitely attractive.

    Secondly, she has a real problem w time. The 2 times I made a date with her, she picked the time and when I arrived, not only was she not ready, she wasn't even at the hotel. The 1st time was annoying but forgivable: she claimed to be at the mercy of her ride from work and the date had been a very last second arrangement. The second time was just shitty. I arrived 2 minutes early and sat in the parking lot, texted exactly on time only to be greeted w a string of nonsense excuses that stretched out to about 45 min. This on top of a 40 min drive made me very pissed. The final straw was her texting that she was almost ready, had just gotten out of the shower when I was sitting in the parking lot, watching her walk to the room with 2 guys. Shortly thereafter they headed to another room and I gave her another 5 min then left. 10 min later she "was ready" and played shocked and offended when she learned I was already gone. She's cute enough that I might give it another try but only if I'm in the area. It's a too much of a crap shoot for me to make the drive specifically to meet her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape