Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 31847
-
02-09-20 21:04 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 257Good Time with the Connoisseur
She is on Skip the Games, 46 yo, looks good. Gets the job done. Very involved in the action. $. 2 for the half hour, no rush.
-
02-09-20 20:42 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info
https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...6762/3/1080610
Any one have any info on her? I tried the other night and she wanted me to cash app her. We went back and forth and finally she supposedly gave me her address. I was to go there and cash app her then she'd let me in. I didn't trust that so stayed away.
-
02-09-20 20:15 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 84Anna
I saw her about three weeks ago. I didn't see any sores on her and I always look. I will not repeat first there was someone else in the house. Her BBBJ is terrible just lack luster all the way around.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 14:51 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 174https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/45012362/
Good news: pics are legit, she's very pretty. Accommodating and the damage was only $.
Bad news: she's leaving tomorrow morning.
-
02-08-20 18:07 #15778Senior Member

Posts: 1308Damn that is an amazing price!
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 15:48 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 54Just wanted to add was GFE, BBBJ not the greatest but was ok.
Originally Posted by Fiftyish
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 15:38 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 54Her communication skills need work but I'm thinking of repeating
She has good reviews and I like women with a little meat on the bones so I wanted to see her. First time I texted her it was about 30 minutes before she would respond to each message so I just gave up after over an hour and a half of trying to hook up. A couple weeks after that I tried again and she was not quite as bad but it was still awhile before she would respond to each message. I agreed to go to her apartment and she texted me a couple of times while I'm in route asking how close am I. Well I texted her when I arrived and here we go again with the waiting for her to respond. I was thinking of leaving to see a backup when I finally get message about 20 minutes later that she will be down to walk me up since there is a gate at the apartment. Another 10-15 minutes later she responds her roommate is coming down and look for her near the gate. 10 minutes go I do see a girl at gate she texts me so I go up with the roomie. The roomie wasn't bad looking said she used to post but was too skinny for my taste.
Originally Posted by MathMan7
[View Original Post]
I finally get into apartment and roomie takes me to a dimly lit bedroom (didn't see anyone else in apt) and says Brooke will be in shortly. I wait about 5 minutes or so and in she comes I liked what I saw. She had a nightgown thing on and looked good, although bbw she is nicely proportioned and has some nice big natural tits. We embraced she started kissing on my neck then DFK and I had all systems locked and loaded at this point. Only thing was she only wanted a small light on and was hesitant to fully undress so I could tell she was self conscious about her weight so I told her how I liked extra meat and how turned on I was about her body. She added another small light and fully undressed.
During session she continued with DFK, I got on top of her for some titty fucking, then doggie and she got on top to finish me off. She has a tight kitty and session was non rushed. I was frustrated with all the waiting but I was satisfied with the service.
This was about 4 months ago, hh $. 5.
-
02-08-20 02:18 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 1250Anna (with the sores)
Has anyone seen her lately? I used to see her often because she was quite the hottie with a really nice body. The last time I saw her was about a year ago and she looked terrible. If anyone has seen her lately I'd appreciate some info.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430680613555
-
02-07-20 15:26 #15774Senior Member

Posts: 98Monica
I had a dream about this traveling provider. Pictures are hers (a few pounds heavier now) easy setup and verification process. Located near airport and she said she has 2 more days here. Offers QV for $ everything covered BJ, doggy and mish.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/44842092/
-
02-07-20 14:05 #15773Senior Member

Posts: 67Studio 22
All photos are fake beware.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 13:10 #15772Regular Member

Posts: 3Good Time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/44835991/
Had seen some questionable comments on this one at one point but went and visited after I got back from vacation. She was in a clean hotel and she was well taken care of. Overall good time wouldn't mind visiting again in the future. She looks like the pictures wasn't a clock watcher or paranoid like some of these ladies tend to be. Easy to set up the visit and saved number for future. BBBJ to doggy and mish.
-
02-07-20 11:41 #15771Regular Member

Posts: 2Still around Murfreesboro
Any additional information on Julie? I'm in Murfreesboro a lot and would love to see her. Looks like the ad is down and I've searched Listcrawler for her, but no luck.
Originally Posted by HappyFuck01
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 22:11 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 87Thumbs up!
Great find! Looks like you had a heck of a time. What a view on that lady!
Originally Posted by BallsDeep1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
02-06-20 22:07 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 142Greek freak!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...286/4049080299
I met this young lady tonight in the Boro and wow is all I can say! She looks just like the pictures, and is very friendly and educated, with no signs of a handler or any demons. We started out in the shower together. I then laid back on the bed for a great bbbjdt no cim, she grabbed my hands and wanted me to force her head down, I then stood up and with her on her knees ff her until she had to breathe! Rim job was available but I passed. I slipped the cover on and entered a nice wet kitty, after a few minutes I pushed her legs back to her shoulders raising her bottom up, she pre lubed in the shower so with a little effort I was ballsdeep in that ass! She took it long hard and deep, I couldn't last as long as I wanted, she asked me to blow on her belly so I slipped off the cover and painted her good, she the made a selfie of the cum shot and text it to me! She didn't want to kiss or daty but is a freak PSE on everything else. I gave $ for hh all was included and actually stayed past my time talking to her. Great time, and great $. She said she is leaving tomorrow.
-
02-06-20 01:00 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 270Verification pic
Never send full face, send half face, eyes covered with some sign for verification. Like 3 fingers on lips.
Originally Posted by Armon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




