Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 28086
-
02-09-20 16:28 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 567Great idea
Yelp review with my name and picture: Paid for one hour massage, but after she whacked me off and gave me a nut busting blow job she cut my time short by twenty minutes. Two stars.
Originally Posted by PegasusZX
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:43 #11270Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lyla
Thanks Marcs!
Originally Posted by Marcsd88
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming that's a $100 tip / upgrade for the CBJ above the cost of the session price.
-
02-09-20 04:46 #11269Banned Member

Posts: 31You could also post you negative experience on their Yelp page https://www.yelp.com/biz/wild-flower...-spa-san-diego.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 03:26 #11268Regular Member

Posts: 20She'll do $100 for a CBJ.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 00:33 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 112[Deleted by Admin]
I'm going to start banning "send me the info in a pm guys"
Addresses and phone numbers yes, anything else you can post
A2
-
02-08-20 21:38 #11266Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lyla
Thanks Relief! She told me she'll do FS for 4 bones. For only $260/ hr at SDAG and FEC, anything over $320 (Petra's rate) the girls must be at least an 8 in performance, attitude, and looks, if not model material before I'll she'll out 4 bones.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
Also, thanks again to those who PM'd me.
-
02-08-20 20:43 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 56Fountain Spa
Just visited Fountain Spa. Opted for 45 min for $60. They don't offer 1 hr. Provider was attractive in mid to late 30's with enhanced full C cups and a nicely trimmed kitty. She wasn't wearing any underwear and lifted her skirt for me to play with it. Initially she wanted $100 for naked HJ with mutual touch, but I negotiated down to $70. She encouraged FIV but wouldn't allow any tit sucking. After finishing, she was ushering me out but I noticed there was 15 minutes left and said so. She refunded me $10 and told me next time just do 30 minutes which costs $50. I've had better sessions for less, so won't repeat.
-
02-08-20 18:27 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 331Leah WF
Damn. Saw leah again. (2nd time). She really cut me 20 minute short from my hour massage. Never coming back LOL.
-
02-08-20 12:23 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 132Last time I saw her
A bit, outdated, but last time I saw her, she just left HH and shared the same room with Lana. Cute but was skinny fat with some muffin top. Hopefully she has taken better care of herself, since then. What's available now?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 16:54 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 567Engineer and V
I was there a few weeks ago and only one lady working. Kinda thick, just a rub and tug. Forgot name, maybe Nana.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
Remnants of the old V-spa remain next to its old location 1x8. QQ is still there.
-
02-07-20 16:43 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 567Smile Spa and Thai Massage
Just had an awesome session at Oceans 1x8 and passed by Smile Spa on Balboa while heading to the 15. I recall several favorable reports on this place so stopped to check it out. Had to smile at the red hand painted sign pointing left "Chinese Body MASSAGE" and a more legible hand made sign for "THAI MASSAGE" pointing right.
Entered the door on left and met a thin older lady going by Coco and a less older thicker lady introduced herself as Helen. Both were busy but said to come back in 10 minutes.
Went to the Thai Massage on right and a short stout lady greeted me. Didn't bother to get her name but I can appreciate a legit Thai massage.
-
02-07-20 15:36 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 5671x8
Two new cute young honeys at Ocean. Lili and Mimi.
-
02-07-20 15:27 #11259Regular Member

Posts: 2She has serious therapeutic massage skills and a great sensual finish.
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589
-
02-07-20 15:20 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for sharing!!
Talking about Engineer massage, any folks went there recently? After V-spa and A-Spa gone, I assume they might pick up more traffic??
Originally Posted by Wzrd94
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 13:34 #11257Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jessica
Jessica at Hui on Balboa Ave also gives a very good therapeutic massage and a nice slow ending. She's probably in her late 40's but looks better than most in their late 40's IMO.
Originally Posted by Sailor1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





