Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 19290
-
02-09-20 11:13 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 260Brazilian
She's had a couple good reviews, I have not seen her myself, tried reaching out Sat. Got a reply 9 hrs later, by then I was already in my back up plan.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 11:08 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 260A Shame
That's really a shame, when they get caught up on the candy train, but thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:08 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep she cares more about the candy and whatever looser man she's supporting than her kids and being clean.
Originally Posted by Surfer49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 08:50 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 660Anybody seen this one?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/328280966063
Goes by shellie.
-
02-09-20 07:45 #7286Regular Member

Posts: 3In my dream, she was definitely BETTER than her ads are. As they say, good to the last drop. A definite sweetheart.
Originally Posted by UsMale69
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 06:33 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 129Limonica
Has anyone seen the Brazilian Italian lately, looks great in black hair pics looks beat up in white hair pics, what color is her hair now? Candy issues?
Safe.
-
02-09-20 05:53 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 1943Lacey
A perfect example of girls who start out good and end up bad! I've seen this many times over the years and I am not surprised. Last year everyone was raving about this girl, that her skills were great etc. Lately, not so good. It's a shame, that's why I follow the Forum to stay abreast of what's happening out there and to be informed. IDK, in Brevard the pickings are slim and that's why I prefer UTRs or at least semi-UTRs who do this as more as an avocation as opposed to vocation and are NOT dependent on income to move from hotel to hotel and support their habits! I have learned the hard way that the really good experiences are with women who use the hobby as a supplement to their income, not the primary source of it! IMHO.
Originally Posted by Surfer49
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 01:46 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 178Headache Relief
Anyone seen this head doctor? Is she as good as advertised and what was the damage?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/424925440168
-
02-08-20 15:12 #7282Regular Member

Posts: 9Threesome fun with 1 blonde and 1 brunette
Used my tax return to treat myself and these ladies didn't disappoint. One of them gave me a BBBJ while the other gave some attention to the boys, they switched giving each other DATY while I went K9 with both before finishing in the bag. The blonde looks much better in the pics, spinner body with a great view.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/227517540925
Damage wasn't bad considering I got both of them.
-
02-08-20 15:08 #7281Regular Member

Posts: 9Lacey Cash and Dash
Guys, avoid Lacey at all costs. She used to be a favorite of mine and I'd see her all the time. She's given me discounts, let me BBCIP, gotten food with me, etc. Idk what happened but she completely fell off. Last night we made arrangements and she had me give her the money to go pay for our room and she took off! I know it's dumb to do that but keep in mind I've seen her a bunch and we always had a pretty good relationship, but guess not! Pretty dumb of her to lose a longtime client over some short lived marios.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/198099590221
-
02-08-20 14:37 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 124My Mistake
Meant to say Cathleen. Believe her last name is Conner.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 09:48 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 46Veroredhead
Was fortunate enough to spend the afternoon with the wonderful Mrs M yesterday. She is everything that's been stated and more. I'm not one to kiss and tell but if you haven't had the opportunity to spend time with her you are missing out on the experience. She is the whole package, beauty, intelligent, sexy and probably the best oral skills I have had the pleasure to experience. L.
-
02-08-20 03:57 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 124Colleen
Has anyone heard from colleen recently. I saw her a couple of times. Quiet place near a1 a. Good massage. She does talk a lot especially if she's been drinking. Allows a lot of roaming and everything short of FS. Last I heard she had a boyfriend but nothing in past 9 months. Is she still in the area?
-
02-08-20 00:51 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 109Sharon Legz
Legz seems to have gone totally off the grid. No responses to numerous txtxs or calls. Does anyone know what's up? Has she changed her number? Any intel would be appreciated.
-
02-07-20 22:34 #7276Regular Member

Posts: 14I had seen Daisy several times about a year-year and half ago. She was the girl in the photos and was very beautiful. Comms were good but she had to wait for a ride since she doesn't have a car of her own. She wasnt the most enthusiastic but I still enjoyed myself. She did ask me one time what I thought she could do to get better reviews and asked if I would leave her a good review. After contacting her one time, I had a bad gut feeling so I cancelled the appointment. I understand why she would be upset but she proceeded to yell and cuss me out. Being very vulgar and nasty. I tried to contact her a few weeks later to apologize and see her again and she demanded that I pay for her pics and premium SC as well as pay for an hour to see her. Overall wasnt a bad dream and was a good looking younger lady but got a very nasty attitude when angry.
Originally Posted by SteveJohns
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






