Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 13920
-
02-09-20 11:38 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 148She is great. Reliable, communicates well, delivers on her promises. Have seen her probably 15 times over the years and is someone I always go back to when I need a good fuck.
Originally Posted by Sony15
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:48 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 127Couples
Hello for D Town. Taking the Mrs out to Vegas next month (March) and of anyone can PM me some couples friendly gals I'd be in your debt. Looking for a gal that is really bi or at least gets into it. We've had too many escorts tell us they see women and end up being thigh kissers LOL. Again any help is appreciated! P.S. UTR is fine too!
-
02-09-20 09:24 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 799Lacey Love
Maybe this is too late, but she's probably legit. She's also on SA and has a FB profile as well.
Originally Posted by Sony15
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-20 09:22 #5877Regular Member

Posts: 5Any recommendations?
Heading out to Vegas next weekend for work. Any busty blonde / Latino under $$.
-
02-08-20 20:03 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 133Can't find out anything about Bianca the playful curvy blonde on tryst. No reviews on pd. Anyone try? Might actually prefer someone smaller, so also looking for suggestions.
-
02-07-20 20:27 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 1825She'll Be Back
She'll be back very soon.
Chicago is too cold for the thin blood of a Las Vegian.
Originally Posted by HaveSumClass
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 17:54 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 133Yes used to, no more. But just off the recent review should be enough reason to find someone with a better attitude / service. Dang shame that happened during a session. She doesn't look way older than her pics if that's what you want to know. I remember seeing some snaps and looked similar.
Originally Posted by MichaelLangot
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 12:46 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 47Hazel
Looks like Hazel is in Chicago now. Damn shame, she's cute.
Originally Posted by Qabala
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 05:48 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 26No HE?
Someone said used to do FS, but when you say massage only, you didn't even get a HJ at the end? I was just about to book her for next week. Does she also really look 25 yrs old? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Matt117
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:49 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 76I tried to search. Only found one review. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Qabala
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 03:49 #5870Regular Member

Posts: 6Stephanie?
Was wondering if anyone had any luck with Stephanie? Not sure if real.
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...y-rubs/1554027
https://tryst.link/massage/stephanie-126
Thanks all.
-
02-04-20 21:05 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 538Good for Kelsey, I wish her and who ever the best.
Originally Posted by FbBob96
[View Original Post]
L never saw her but I do wish her and who ever good luck with all that, seriously.
Originally Posted by PeteyJrt
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 21:00 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 538I saw her 2 x and had a blast, I'm 47 YMMV
I had extended time with her twice and we did a whole lot, that's between me and her. I feel she's cool and safe, but like any other working girl, if you give her an opportunity too good to pass up, don't be angry at her if she bails. If you keep your gaurd up and don't fall in love, generally its cool with most of them, I consider it their job to try and burn if they can, I don't like it or agree with it but if I always suspect it, accept some of the ones I become friends with, I am less likely to get too comfy and careless. Rule #1 don't give the $$ until you both are about to take them off, #2 Never fall in love with a hooker, #3 All hookers have a sad sad story, it may be true. #4 they may look sad they may be tired they will act dumb they may be idiots but they are not stupid, and if you are not a city boy, they can move faster than you; d ever believe when you thought they were dead asleep.
Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 20:30 #5867Regular Member

Posts: 15I have seen Hazel.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
She is very sweet. FS is about $$.
She will not kiss or let you go down on her, but she also doesn't upsell you. I tipped her $40 afterward and see her about once a month.
Kelly is a flake. Tried to book her three weeks in a row. She ghosted me all three times, and then suddenly texted me in the middle of the week.
Both have reviews here.
-
02-04-20 20:14 #5866Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacey Love
Just landed in Vegas for a few days and have been wondering if anyone has seen Lacey Love? Pics look good.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...prettylacylove










Reply With Quote





