Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 524 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    In my search, I came across a nice laid back girl that went down on crack in a month from what I observed. At her last meet, I found a crack pipe on the bed. She is in Waterbury. I won't name her publicly but I watch her go down fast. I tried to tell her but she believe I was judging her. I told her she was changing. I simply tried to tell her it was not healthy. I tried to help telling the truth. She did not realized I guess she was already possessed. That made me quiet sad. She got so mad at me for trying to tell her that she threw me out, not after asking for the donation. She was a very GFE provided and could have been my go to regular. I don't think we should judge them because in this case she was abused as a kid, but I am not optimistic when I see them like that because they do not listen to us, who are with them for some fun and company but they rather listen to the dealers and pimps which inevitably takes over with the crack. That stuff is killing them and spoiling the game for everyone. I truly wished I could have been of helped. Call me soft hearted.
    I don't think that should stop you or anyone else from speaking up to try and help someone. You never know if your comment or discussion might be the one that flips the switch inside their head. Maybe they need to hear it from someone who is not a parent / boyfriend / family member, or maybe they need to hear it connected to loss of actual cash customer, or maybe they've heard it 5,000 times and just need to hear it 5,001. Any time you try to help someone in this world, you're leaving yourself open to either a) being ignored, or b) taken advantage of, but can't let that you stop from making the effort.

  2. #1868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever spoke to this beauty? She's out of the Waterbury section.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292189539373
    Drjohnson has. He posted about her a few months back.

  3. #1867

    Miss Flexible aka Alexis

    Has anybody ever spoke to this beauty? She's out of the Waterbury section.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/292189539373

  4. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Another girl, another ad and another crack pipe. Let's see who can spot it. Maybe we should start a thread.
    In my search, I came across a nice laid back girl that went down on crack in a month from what I observed. At her last meet, I found a crack pipe on the bed. She is in Waterbury. I won't name her publicly but I watch her go down fast. I tried to tell her but she believe I was judging her. I told her she was changing. I simply tried to tell her it was not healthy. I tried to help telling the truth. She did not realized I guess she was already possessed. That made me quiet sad. She got so mad at me for trying to tell her that she threw me out, not after asking for the donation. She was a very GFE provided and could have been my go to regular. I don't think we should judge them because in this case she was abused as a kid, but I am not optimistic when I see them like that because they do not listen to us, who are with them for some fun and company but they rather listen to the dealers and pimps which inevitably takes over with the crack. That stuff is killing them and spoiling the game for everyone. I truly wished I could have been of helped. Call me soft hearted.

  5. #1865

    Crack Pipe Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    So BellaBelz has been on my radar for a while as well. Idk what the whole story was but somebody had posted an ad on STG with her pics and low and behold on the bed was a crack pipe right there in plain view. They had circled it so all could see calling her a crack head and everything else. To each his own. I'm sure she's not the only girl on these sites with a habit but she is the only one with a crack pipe in plain view on her ad.
    Another girl, another ad and another crack pipe. Let's see who can spot it. Maybe we should start a thread.

  6. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInVegas  [View Original Post]
    You really think these girls know what a kG or CM.
    LOL this is hilarious!

  7. #1863

    Funny As Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I won't name names but I recall a video being posted on FB of a girl, discussed quite often on this board, smoking crack as a reward for bending over and shaking her ass for the camera
    That's hysterical and sad all at the same time.

  8. #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    So BellaBelz has been on my radar for a while as well. Idk what the whole story was but somebody had posted an ad on STG with her pics and low and behold on the bed was a crack pipe right there in plain view. They had circled it so all could see calling her a crack head and everything else. To each his own. I'm sure she's not the only girl on these sites with a habit but she is the only one with a crack pipe in plain view on her ad.
    I won't name names but I recall a video being posted on FB of a girl, discussed quite often on this board, smoking crack as a reward for bending over and shaking her ass for the camera.

  9. #1861

    It's up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose1729  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Curious if anyone has any info on her. Says she does Domination as well as regular services. Not sure exactly where she's located.

    Thanks.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/do...y/015178697214
    So BellaBelz has been on my radar for a while as well. Idk what the whole story was but somebody had posted an ad on STG with her pics and low and behold on the bed was a crack pipe right there in plain view. They had circled it so all could see calling her a crack head and everything else. To each his own. I'm sure she's not the only girl on these sites with a habit but she is the only one with a crack pipe in plain view on her ad.

  10. #1860
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose1729  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Curious if anyone has any info on her. Says she does Domination as well as regular services. Not sure exactly where she's located.

    Thanks.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/do...y/015178697214
    She has been reviewed on here many times especially in the Waterbury forum. Just do a search.

  11. #1859

    Watch out for this one

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    If I am not mistaken not only does she rob she has gifts that keep on giving thays why I know even though she is my type I personally steered clear of her. Not worth the chance my friend
    Recently had a kid as well which is why she was out of the business for a while. BF is still in the picture from what hear. Good one to stay away from in my opinion but to each his own.

  12. #1858

    Do a search

    If I am not mistaken not only does she rob she has gifts that keep on giving thays why I know even though she is my type I personally steered clear of her. Not worth the chance my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I'll prob cave one day for curiosity. Maybe I'll have one of my buddies go along and drop me off then grab me after so I don't need to bring anything she can try to rip off or have someone follow me to my car.

  13. #1857

    BellaBellz. Any info on her?

    Hey all.

    Curious if anyone has any info on her. Says she does Domination as well as regular services. Not sure exactly where she's located.

    Thanks.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/do...y/015178697214

  14. #1856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any info

    Always looking for a good qv.

    Searched for Jayda, nothing.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...r/563026689911

  15. #1855
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more. Most of us are visual mongers and her photos catch your eye. Good thing we have this site to keep us thinking with our big heads. Stay Safe.
    I'll prob cave one day for curiosity. Maybe I'll have one of my buddies go along and drop me off then grab me after so I don't need to bring anything she can try to rip off or have someone follow me to my car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape