Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36819

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Bring enough $$.

    And either go early or insist she use disinfectant mouthwash.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the mouthwash. She does this thing where she covers your unit in coconut oil then proceeds with the deed. I think you should be good as long as you don't go DT, although I almost choked her last time I shot so hard.

  2. #36818
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Good thing it was not Amy, unless you into grandma-style massage.

    I took a bait and tried the Origin. Well, if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is, I should have known better.
    Yup! You guessed correctly, it was Ellen. Nice lady, nice massage, and a nice, strict rulebook she plays by. Unless I get a good name to book with I think I'll keep my distance unless I need legit work done.

  3. #36817

    V massage marietta

    Any extras from Julie besides HJ? Just curious if she is worth a visit.

  4. #36816
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Visited at least 20 CAMPs and KAMPs the other day, everything on Buford Hwy and then working my way down the Holcomb Bridge Rd corridor. All I can say is, I saw maybe one woman out of all of them that was worth fucking.

    Now let's see if I can remember them all: Orange, Sauna One, T Massage, T2, Hot Stone, Cherry, Spa 18, Lan, Min Hua, Natural, Fuji, Golden (on PIB by the Pig 'and Chik), Healing, VIP, Joy Health, Chalet, Wellness, Enjoy, Iris, OS, Blue, Kaina, A Spa, Ease, and Tao.

    Got hustled at Fuji by KayKay so bailed in the middle of the massage. At Healing (KAMP on Holcomb Bridge across from VIP) I ran into Korean Kelly. A lot of you senior mongers know her. I've known her for at least 15 years, the first time being at the defunct Kneading Hands in Norcross. She has since worked all over the place and I last saw her when worked at the defunct Ruby on Mountain Industrial Blvd, maybe 3 years ago. She mentioned that she recently worked at Origin in Duluth for a year. Kelly is actually a very good masseuse but has only ever done happy endings and she's very skilled at that. I've asked her each and every time for FS over the years but she's always refused and she did so the other day as well. She's looking worn now but it was shocking and nice to see her.

    The new Ease Massage on Holcomb Bridge was the only place that seemed promising (saw a couple of cuties) but just got a card and left. The ladies at Kaina didn't appeal to me, OS girls were all on the older side, Wellness and Enjoy only had uglies, etc. Burned a lot of gas and ended up at Blue Spa fucking a semi-chubby Korean who was under 5 feet tall but had a very snug hole.
    What's the deal with A spa, any talent there?

  5. #36815
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupittman2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tudai. I am interested in going and checking out Samantha this weekend.
    Bring enough $$.

    And either go early or insist she use disinfectant mouthwash.

  6. #36814

    T+

    I drove by there yesterday and the sign said open and a couple of cars in front. Anyone been back since the bust?

    Happy Hunting and stay safe!

    SGT Lurker.

  7. #36813
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    Wellbeing Massage Studio..
    Thanks Tudai. I am interested in going and checking out Samantha this weekend.

  8. #36812
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    A Shitload of CAMPs and KAMPs

    Visited at least 20 CAMPs and KAMPs the other day, everything on Buford Hwy and then working my way down the Holcomb Bridge Rd corridor. All I can say is, I saw maybe one woman out of all of them that was worth fucking.

    Now let's see if I can remember them all: Orange, Sauna One, T Massage, T2, Hot Stone, Cherry, Spa 18, Lan, Min Hua, Natural, Fuji, Golden (on PIB by the Pig 'and Chik), Healing, VIP, Joy Health, Chalet, Wellness, Enjoy, Iris, OS, Blue, Kaina, A Spa, Ease, and Tao.

    Got hustled at Fuji by KayKay so bailed in the middle of the massage. At Healing (KAMP on Holcomb Bridge across from VIP) I ran into Korean Kelly. A lot of you senior mongers know her. I've known her for at least 15 years, the first time being at the defunct Kneading Hands in Norcross. She has since worked all over the place and I last saw her when worked at the defunct Ruby on Mountain Industrial Blvd, maybe 3 years ago. She mentioned that she recently worked at Origin in Duluth for a year. Kelly is actually a very good masseuse but has only ever done happy endings and she's very skilled at that. I've asked her each and every time for FS over the years but she's always refused and she did so the other day as well. She's looking worn now but it was shocking and nice to see her.

    The new Ease Massage on Holcomb Bridge was the only place that seemed promising (saw a couple of cuties) but just got a card and left. The ladies at Kaina didn't appeal to me, OS girls were all on the older side, Wellness and Enjoy only had uglies, etc. Burned a lot of gas and ended up at Blue Spa fucking a semi-chubby Korean who was under 5 feet tall but had a very snug hole.

  9. #36811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupittman2  [View Original Post]
    Is this Wellbeing on Canton rd?
    Wellbeing Massage Studio.

    3780 Old Norcross Rd, Duluth, GA 30096.

  10. #36810

    Youngs

    Stopped by Youngs today to get out of the storm. Had a decent looking gal. Big tits. Friendly. Doubt I will repeat as I don't get up this way much, for that reason I can't remember her name.

    Yes.

  11. #36809

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you saw Ellen.
    Good thing it was not Amy, unless you into grandma-style massage.

    I took a bait and tried the Origin. Well, if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is, I should have known better.

  12. #36808
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Orange as I was in the area for lunch. Mamasan greeted me. I asked how many girls working she said 1 but young and pretty. I asked to see because the house fee is. 8 she said okay. Led to room waited for about 2 minutes. A nice lady walked in who was young and pretty about 20 years ago. I politely declined and walked out. For those who like a bigger Asian. B-Spa has a new girl. Jenny blond with big tits. She is a real sweetheart as well.
    Had the same experience. She would definitely be pretty 20 years ago. And she quoted me 2 bills for full. I assertively declined. What a joke.

  13. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    I was there recently. Drew Apple. Not a hint of tease.

    Legit Legit Legit.
    Is this Wellbeing on Canton rd?

  14. #36806

    Orange

    Stopped by Orange as I was in the area for lunch. Mamasan greeted me. I asked how many girls working she said 1 but young and pretty. I asked to see because the house fee is. 8 she said okay. Led to room waited for about 2 minutes. A nice lady walked in who was young and pretty about 20 years ago. I politely declined and walked out. For those who like a bigger Asian. B-Spa has a new girl. Jenny blond with big tits. She is a real sweetheart as well.

  15. #36805
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    I was there recently. Drew Apple. Not a hint of tease.

    Legit Legit Legit.
    What does Apple look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape