Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 888 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    It was raining hard out and I saw a girl at the door just when I texted. I thought that must be Annalise or a friend helping her. The girl lets me in, I'm mistaken about who she is, grab her ass and somehow don't get slapped or stabbed. I retreated to my car and finally call Annalise and she lets me in.
    LOL wow. I can sort of imagine the look you got when you grabbed that ass. Was any words exchanged or just a really awkward moment type of thing?

  2. #3650

    Old School Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by CpipGreg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280
    I've seen her before. She looks just like her pictures. She is thick and wears those tight outfits just to hold everything together. We watched 30 year old porn clips in which she tried to narrate each clip. She will talk your head off!! Doesn't know when to shut up. However once you get past all that, the wig. Tight tight nighties. Talkative she gave great service. Great BBBJ with some energy. FS was good as well. She can take it. I will repeat without the porn and excessive talking. She's def older than advertised, she can hold her own for her age!!

  3. #3649

    Attitude confirmed

    Usually do not share bad dreams but this was a nightmare 😣 but I am glad that I woke up quick and walked away. Definitely demons, bad attitude, self focus, not motivated and worse BJ in history but again just a bad dream so stayttps: urlreplacement0}/ personal-connections / female-escorts / better-than-her-I-aim-to-please_i7458020.

    She worked at a dance establishment in Spartanburg about 18 months ago. She was generally unhappy and depressing when I spoke to her. It actually made me feel better about how pathetic my life is.

    She was very well put together as far as nails and make up. She is not fat but very sturdy thic some might say. A pawg.

  4. #3648

    Annalise

    Had my first appointment with Annalise. I was on a tight schedule and she was very accommodating about being ready quickly. She said she would let me in the side door of her hotel. It was raining hard out and I saw a girl at the door just when I texted. I thought that must be Annalise or a friend helping her. The girl lets me in, I'm mistaken about who she is, grab her ass and somehow don't get slapped or stabbed. I retreated to my car and finally call Annalise and she lets me in. She is 100 percent the girl in the pictures. Because I am in a hurry things were a bit rushed. But she did a Professional job a BBBJ and followed instructions well. Main event was doggie. Two things I did not like was no kissing which is one of her rules. Also I did not like her displeasure when I caressed her ample love handles. If I am going to be with a pawg I want to experience that thickness. Annalise does not like one playing with her fat, which she carried well. She is a known quantity and you can feel an element of safety when visiting. LEO is unlikely waiting behind door number 1. If BBBJ is your thing, she is a go to. For more GFE type she can't compare to an Ella type. So, there are pros and cons with her like any other provider. I'll probably stick to Ella, Carmen Monroe, and my atf Dakota. I still want to experience Mandy from California.

  5. #3647

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CpipGreg  [View Original Post]
    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280
    If you enter Kinky Amber into the search engine, you'll find 27 posts about her. The latest was on 9/12/19.

  6. #3646

    Anybody seen MILF Amber?

    She advertises near me but says she's in greer. Anybody seen her? If so can you share your experience?

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...h/739784597280

  7. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    I usually do not share bad dreams but this was a nightmare 😣 but I am glad that I woke up quick and walked away. Definitely demons, bad attitude, self focus, not motivated and worse BJ in history but again just a bad dream so stay awake.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lease_i7458020
    Thanks so much for your report and I just wanted to reinforce that your visit whether it's good or bad is worth sharing. When we share our experiences you're not trying to hurt the provider if it's negative for you. The disclaimer YMMV or your miles may vary is true. Case in point we had a member post what a rotten time he had trying to schedule an appointment with Kimberly. His experience was nothing like mine but the end result is his experience was nothing like mine but the report was posted for all to see which is what you're looking for if you are deciding to visit a provider. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you post again.

  8. #3644

    Ivy is very nice!!

    First, I know everyone likes what they like, and kinda sticks to what they are use to. I want to give a good report on Ivy. Small girl, very tight, smaller boobs that are perfectly soft. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Prices were reasonable. Not sure if this is your dream, but if was for me. I have seen her twice, and was very satisfied both times. She was very friendly to me, easy to set up, was responsive to my shifting schedule and very accommodating. I think she deserves better, so treat her nice and be generous. She will appreciate you even more.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/251943806762

  9. #3643

    Talent heading our way

    Long time lurker here. Due to our limited talent pool, I do not partake very often. Just saw where some quality is visiting us for a short period of time and wanted to try and contribute while I can. Mandi Foxxx just posted she will be coming next week. Her Twitter acct. Is Mandi_Foxxx at Good luck and keep the updates coming.

  10. #3642

    I will agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrong864  [View Original Post]
    I am a very long time hobbyist, this is my first post here.

    I've seen this thick / BBW a handful of times now. She is very reasonably priced $ for hhr BBBJ w / CIM and FS for $. 2. She stays over in the anderson area but will drive to me in spartanburg at no extra cost. The pics on STG are up to date. I've had her send me pics before our initial meeting and she has definitely put on a few pounds since those pics. No sign of demons, pimps, or any unwanted attention. She has very good oral skills and has never complained of getting tired or jaw hurting. All in all she's reliable, reasonably priced and gets the job done.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/469209892611
    I will agree with everything you said real easy to work with.

  11. #3641

    Save your $$$

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lease_i7458020

    The only reason I chose to dream was by an unrs request to help, so maybe I am just spoil and my expectations may be to high for average. Thanks for reading.

  12. #3640

    Save your time and definitely your $$

    I usually do not share bad dreams but this was a nightmare 😣 but I am glad that I woke up quick and walked away. Definitely demons, bad attitude, self focus, not motivated and worse BJ in history but again just a bad dream so stay awake.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lease_i7458020

  13. #3639

    Cinnamon spice and everything nice

    I am a very long time hobbyist, this is my first post here.

    I've seen this thick / BBW a handful of times now. She is very reasonably priced $ for hhr BBBJ w / CIM and FS for $. 2. She stays over in the anderson area but will drive to me in spartanburg at no extra cost. The pics on STG are up to date. I've had her send me pics before our initial meeting and she has definitely put on a few pounds since those pics. No sign of demons, pimps, or any unwanted attention. She has very good oral skills and has never complained of getting tired or jaw hurting. All in all she's reliable, reasonably priced and gets the job done.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/469209892611

  14. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    This girl has rave reviews on this forum, but from my experience I have no fucking idea why. I called her and she immediately forwards the call and texts "hey". So I ask if she's available and she gives me her rates. I tell her I'd like to schedule and come see her. She then tells me to send a pic, and that we'd FaceTime after I send it. That's a huge red flag for me, and I never send pics of myself. But since she's so hot and has so many positive reviews I do it. Crickets. For a fucking hour. I called and texted one more time each. Nothing. Then an hour later she sends me another text that says "dick pic". Absolute fucking bullshit. I'm not sure how any of you guys put up with this nonsense long enough to get in the door to even be able to write these rave reviews. I guess there's not many options in Greenville? Fuck that noise. Luckily I'm just passing through, lots of girls back in Charlotte who don't fuck you around for hours on end and ask for a huge invasion of your privacy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/276756873163
    I tried to see her tonight, she did pretty much the same to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200204_193311.jpg‎  

  15. #3637

    Kimberly plays games

    This girl has rave reviews on this forum, but from my experience I have no fucking idea why. I called her and she immediately forwards the call and texts "hey". So I ask if she's available and she gives me her rates. I tell her I'd like to schedule and come see her. She then tells me to send a pic, and that we'd FaceTime after I send it. That's a huge red flag for me, and I never send pics of myself. But since she's so hot and has so many positive reviews I do it. Crickets. For a fucking hour. I called and texted one more time each. Nothing. Then an hour later she sends me another text that says "dick pic". Absolute fucking bullshit. I'm not sure how any of you guys put up with this nonsense long enough to get in the door to even be able to write these rave reviews. I guess there's not many options in Greenville? Fuck that noise. Luckily I'm just passing through, lots of girls back in Charlotte who don't fuck you around for hours on end and ask for a huge invasion of your privacy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/276756873163

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape