Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7680

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her. However, there are a couple of posts on here, that point to scam and or sketchy dealings.
    When they check off that many activities I would be very suspicious.

  2. #7679

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    She has responded promptly to my snaps and texts. Hoping to see finally see her tomorrow and I'll post a review afterward.

  3. #7678

    Info

    Anyone ever had experience with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/377431384460

  4. #7677

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    It seems as if she works out of a parlor. The rates listed on her ad are typical for a massage parlor. 30 minutes = . 5 60 minutes = . 7. That's typically the house fee you pay mamasan for the room rental. The massage fee and any "extras" are between you and your masseuse.

    If she quoted you $, it's probably for the house fee (assuming you wanted an hour) and. 4 for a HE.
    Thanks for the resposne TM. I asked her about her set up and she said she had a place in University, so I was thinking she may be doing something on the side but that's why I wanted to see if anyone could verify. Again, appreciate you taking the time to respond!

    SM.

  5. #7676

    Recommnendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Migalv  [View Original Post]
    I have read the last pages of the forum and I mostly see people asking for info on specific providers or leaving bad reviews. I am more interested to know about good experiences and recommendations, like your last review. Thanks! That's is the kind of info I am looking for.
    Luckily, there are a lot of different providers out there to satisfy all types of tastes and budgets. It may be easier for you to go "site seeing" onto any one of the popular sites to find a provider that is appealing to you and then do your research which would include looking to see if members have posted a review on the person that you fancy. That should help narrow down your request for feedback or specific suggestions. Happy hunting.

  6. #7675

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Numerous bad reviews and warnings. Avoid.

  7. #7674

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    May or may not be girl in pic. Relatively cute, decent body, responsive on texts and no apparent demons. 120 for a qv where DFK is not allowed, so likely will not repeat. Did have DATY and had some moans during the pounding (mish only). Stay safe mongers!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/368631907677
    I think she is same Katie that has report in ripoff section in November about running away with 200 just the number is changed. But surprisingly, I visited before reading reviews and qv was not bad. Location in fm is mess but service was not bad. So surprised what happened.

  8. #7673

    Is She Legit

    I've never seen her. However, there are a couple of posts on here, that point to scam and or sketchy dealings.

  9. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Those are mostly fake pics but a few of them hit on pics of Nicole. She's gone by a lot of names but she's been around for a long time. Super strung out and will steal from you. Very addicted. Sad because she was super hot a long time ago when she started in the biz. But that was a long time ago.

  10. #7671

    Recommendations

    Hi.

    I will be in town next weekend for a few days and wanted some recommendations. I prefer outcall.

    TIA.

  11. #7670

    Go figure

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    May or may not be girl in pic. Relatively cute, decent body, responsive on texts and no apparent demons. 120 for a qv where DFK is not allowed, so likely will not repeat. Did have DATY and had some moans during the pounding (mish only). Stay safe mongers!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/368631907677
    Seem like every girl just now wants to lay there and have you do all the work.

  12. #7669
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    I just posted two reviews today and instead of reading them or even doing a little research of all the good advice put out there by fellow hobbyists, you come in with you first post to the board asking for a summary? Come on man!
    I have read the last pages of the forum and I mostly see people asking for info on specific providers or leaving bad reviews. I am more interested to know about good experiences and recommendations, like your last review. Thanks! That's is the kind of info I am looking for.

  13. #7668

    A few

    Quote Originally Posted by Migalv  [View Original Post]
    Which providers have been good experiences?
    Tiffani and rose are really the only only two I've seen and would see again I stick to skip the games mostly.

  14. #7667

    Are you serious?

    I just posted two reviews today and instead of reading them or even doing a little research of all the good advice put out there by fellow hobbyists, you come in with you first post to the board asking for a summary? Come on man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Migalv  [View Original Post]
    Which providers have been good experiences?

  15. #7666

    Which providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Migalv  [View Original Post]
    Which providers have been good experiences?
    Not to be rude, but have you read any of this forum? It is a total breakdown of providers anyone that has a comment and their opinions. Its your first post and you ask a general question like that. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape