Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 35479
-
02-07-20 23:22 #27814Senior Member

Posts: 186They also have a gray mini van I seen once.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 22:14 #27813Senior Member

Posts: 1837Thanks for the head's up
I've cleared some space. I didn't realize I had filled it up!
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 22:12 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 368Natasha
Found her around 2 pm always looking sexy and couldn't resist, took some pics after the deed was done. She needs a damn phone. She ask me to post them for yall.
-
02-07-20 20:51 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 463Trail
What ever happened to this girl? Fun role play day and let's just say things got hot after she told me "take it off".
But hands down this chic https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5dfbbd635c89e gives the best head on earth. Fuckin camera died before I leaked down hear throat. Still some pretty good footage.
-
02-07-20 19:02 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 76Iso
Anything over by curry ford and bumby for tonight and tomorrow can't go to far. Iam from outta start more then welcome to p.m me
-
02-07-20 11:11 #27809Senior Member

Posts: 1104As an alternative, you could just pull out a stun gun and zap it once. The distinctive sound one of those make should make even the most feisty ho think twice about sticking around. LOL.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 10:14 #27808Senior Member

Posts: 79Holly Digits
Your inbox is indeed full and I'm not surprised. If you could PM me her digits I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 08:43 #27807Senior Member

Posts: 784The Best Pussies
The Best Pussies cont'd. Missionary Man.
-
02-06-20 23:56 #27806Senior Member

Posts: 115Jolly Holly
I sent you a PM, if you would be so kind to forward her contact.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
Rod.
-
02-06-20 21:43 #27805Senior Member

Posts: 377Mariah
PM Her digits please. Landing in Orlando Tomorrow Looking for some Love. Thanks.
Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:00 #27804Senior Member

Posts: 291Hey man, your PM is full would love contact details for her.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 14:53 #27803Senior Member

Posts: 1837What to do to get them out on the cheap without danger
I will tell you how to save $19 next time you need to pull this (very successful) trick. ALWAYS keep a wadded up $1 in your car and easily accessible. When you need to make the toss and dump move on a bad date. Show the skank a $20 bill, then wad it up into a ball. Now without her noticing, pick up the $1 bill and TOSS THAT OUT THE WINDOW. She'll run just as fast to go get it and you'll have saved yourself the aggravation or potential freak out. Also you still have almost enough for another BBBJ with a good provider.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 12:48 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 79Megan
Anyone know what's going on with megan I had seen her regularly with no problems through her phone. Ever since she switched her phone numbers I'll set something up with her the day before and the day we are supposed to meet crickets. She was pretty reliable and a great performer sucks to see that she has maybe fallen off a bit.
-
02-06-20 12:45 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 79Mella
Met with this one recently as well. She is a white bbw but I settled for her on this day because she replied pretty fast and couldn't find anyone else on the trail. Picked her up by Jordan and met up at a spot nearby quoted me 30 just for headache relief but I said all I had was 20 and she said that was fine. She let me roam during the session but I don't think I'll repeat as I felt her teeth and she would adjust also she made no effort to go deep. So I would only repeat in a pinch.
-
02-06-20 12:40 #27800Senior Member

Posts: 79Lauren
I finally picked up lauren for the first time this past weekend there really wasn't much out because it was drizzling. Luckily she was out walking and I was able to scoop her up by the goodwill. We went to the spot and she immediately went to work. All I was looking for was headache relief she quoted 40 I said I can do 30 and she said that was fine. I took my time and she had no complaints until I finally gave her her protein she looked like she needed. She spit it out but I don't really care I would repeat. I have her digits but I think most of you guys have them already.












Reply With Quote





