Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 662 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2286
    Her boyfriend was white, he wore a hoodie. Saw him out back when I arrived but didn't know at the time he was with her. I had a bad vibe because the Motel 6 is a dump. Should've known better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Definitely remember bad reports. No personal experience. But been know to run with a big black thug / boyfriend! B safe.

  2. #2285
    Yes that's her. Such a scumbag. No more hotels for me for sure. Had I started a fight with her boyfriend, I'd probably be the one to get arrested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/523576216916

    Hi Johnny, sorry that grimy shit happened to you. I posted the ad link for this Ashley Jane. Is this them? Does she even remotely look close to what those pics indicate? That shit is exactly why I now stay away from motel / hotel dates. And it's a big mistake to give any provider in these scenarios, the money upfront. Those are the actions of desperate scumbag, unsavory types. Sorry you experienced this!

  3. #2284
    Yes that her, she wasn't as hot as those pics but yes that's her. Every provider I've been with wants the money upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    My conversation with her LOL.

  4. #2283
    My conversation with her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/523576216916

    Hi Johnny, sorry that grimy shit happened to you. I posted the ad link for this Ashley Jane. Is this them? Does she even remotely look close to what those pics indicate? That shit is exactly why I now stay away from motel / hotel dates. And it's a big mistake to give any provider in these scenarios, the money upfront. Those are the actions of desperate scumbag, unsavory types. Sorry you experienced this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200207-083107_Textfree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200207-083126_Textfree.jpg‎  

  5. #2282

    Is this the ad, for the crooks who robbed you Johnny?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/523576216916

    Hi Johnny, sorry that grimy shit happened to you. I posted the ad link for this Ashley Jane. Is this them? Does she even remotely look close to what those pics indicate? That shit is exactly why I now stay away from motel / hotel dates. And it's a big mistake to give any provider in these scenarios, the money upfront. Those are the actions of desperate scumbag, unsavory types. Sorry you experienced this!

  6. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid  [View Original Post]
    I think there are reports of her robbing people. Can't find the report but I remembered that face.
    Yes. Definitely remember bad reports. No personal experience. But been know to run with a big black thug / boyfriend! B safe.

  7. #2280
    Those pics are old, she doesn't look that good. Do not go see her she's an addict.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman2007  [View Original Post]
    I emailed twice and texted once. No response.

  8. #2279

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Cayman2007  [View Original Post]
    I emailed twice and texted once. No response.
    I think there are reports of her robbing people. Can't find the report but I remembered that face.

  9. #2278

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Leslie is back from Vermont anyone see her lately? Thinking about spending a visit soon.
    Yeah, actually. I mean, it was at least a month ago, but if that counts as "lately" then yes. She's tiny and has a great body (in case you haven't seen her before). She's pretty quiet, but very nice. We did everything covered, don't know if she does BBBJ. Might be worth asking. I'd recommend her if you're into petite providers and looks are more important than performance. On the other hand, if you're all about super active providers then she might not be quite your cup of tea.

  10. #2277

    You've done better than me

    Quote Originally Posted by Strech12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on her. Wouldn't give up much info and wanted me to list off everything I wanted. Was weird how she wanted me to donall of that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/020846428479
    I emailed twice and texted once. No response.

  11. #2276

    Leslie

    Leslie is back from Vermont anyone see her lately? Thinking about spending a visit soon.

  12. #2275

    Fake ad

    Its a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Check posts 2052 & 2053, Page-15 by now.

  13. #2274

    Warning Warning

    Went to Motel 6 last night to room 203 to meet a girl on Skip The Games, her headline on her ad is 100% Real & Ready for some fun. She tells you to park out back so her boyfriend can scope out your car. She takes your money up front as they all do, goes into the bathroom and contacts her scumbag boyfriend, He barges in the room and tells you to get the FU% out its his room. Meanwhile while you're getting dressed she is texting her next victim. Her name on the website is Ashley Jane. They're drug addict crooks. Wish I could call the cops on these scumbags. I should have kicked his ass but I'm trying to stay out of trouble. Her ad is posted again today. I wonder how many guys are getting ripped off. Her ad is up again this morning same ad as last night. I should know by now meeting them in a hotel is a red flag!

  14. #2273

    Any info

    Anyone have the 411 on her. Wouldn't give up much info and wanted me to list off everything I wanted. Was weird how she wanted me to donall of that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/020846428479

  15. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestylez  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Been a long time since I been back into the scene. Some may or may not remember but trying to get back in now. Was strolling around STG and saw this ad. Is it legit? Anyone got experience with them? Googled the numbers listed and saw a bunch of similar ads was curious if anyone have any experience with them.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/576051882830
    Check posts 2052 & 2053, Page-15 by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape