|
|
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 273
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
Doubt there was any food in the kitchen to make a sandwich from.
M
.
I usually just make a PB&J. Catch some football while scratching must balls on the couch. Start beating off after a while so it's all ready to slide in that salty pussy.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1223
Sloppy seconds
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend why guys put up with being told to wait an hour plus to see this woman. Maybe I just have too much self respect to put up with this kind of bullshit. Her pussy ain't that fuckin good. Especially if you realize 4 or 5 other guys have already creampied her that day.
If you waited longer than 15 minutes, that means she double booked and finishing up the guy ahead of you. Make sure you say Hi to the guy exiting the elevator as you enter because you will be enjoying his DNA very shortly. Yum!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 145
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend why guys put up with being told to wait an hour plus to see this woman. Maybe I just have too much self respect to put up with this kind of bullshit. Her pussy ain't that fuckin good. Especially if you realize 4 or 5 other guys have already creampied her that day.
I must say, I've been guilty of it once or twice. I guess everyone has their reasons. In my case, my schedule is limited on the days I can play, so I've had occasions in which I waited longer than most would've have, only because I'd rather wait and still get laid that day, than to give up too soon and then have to wait another week or two to make up for it. I usually show up expecting that I'll have to wait 15-30 mins extra. Sadly these ladies are not the beast at time management.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 35
If it ended in 66x6 then yes.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 7266
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend why guys put up with being told to wait an hour plus to see this woman. Maybe I just have too much self respect to put up with this kind of bullshit. Her pussy ain't that fuckin good. Especially if you realize 4 or 5 other guys have already creampied her that day.
When you can enter the love box with no hat. Many guys will let the tardiness or her lack of punctuality slide. LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 85
Them reviews for VP
Somehow VP added 10 reviews to her Erotic Monkey profile in the last 2 days. Can't believe she has that many White knights That'd cover her ass about an honest comment here. Very strange.
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend why guys put up with being told to wait an hour plus to see this woman. Maybe I just have too much self respect to put up with this kind of bullshit. Her pussy ain't that fuckin good. Especially if you realize 4 or 5 other guys have already creampied her that day.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 85
Vp
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend why guys put up with being told to wait an hour plus to see this woman. Maybe I just have too much self respect to put up with this kind of bullshit. Her pussy ain't that fuckin good. Especially if you realize 4 or 5 other guys have already creampied her that day.
 Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
I actually went to see her this weekend. She told me to wait for 20 minutes two separate times. I waited in my car, then she told me to come in and I waited in the living room for about 30 min until she came to get me. All of this was weird but the almost unattainable elsewhere session made up for it.
Oh I did grab a bottle of water from the fridge while I waited.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 67
Her number
 Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
I actually went to see her this weekend. She told me to wait for 20 minutes two separate times. I waited in my car, then she told me to come in and I waited in the living room for about 30 min until she came to get me. All of this was weird but the almost unattainable elsewhere session made up for it.
Oh I did grab a bottle of water from the fridge while I waited.
Is her number still the same from back then?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 478
 Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
Doubt there was any food in the kitchen to make a sandwich from.
M
.
I actually went to see her this weekend. She told me to wait for 20 minutes two separate times. I waited in my car, then she told me to come in and I waited in the living room for about 30 min until she came to get me. All of this was weird but the almost unattainable elsewhere session made up for it.
Oh I did grab a bottle of water from the fridge while I waited.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 28
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 85
Vp
Doubt there was any food in the kitchen to make a sandwich from.
M
 Originally Posted by Xmul22
[View Original Post]
You at least make a sandwich? Kudos to your determination and patience!
.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 122
 Originally Posted by TechSticles
[View Original Post]
The odds of me waiting the first 40 min are infinitesimal. Sitting in a living room where I just walked in with no one around? For an hour? Absolute zero.
You at least make a sandwich? Kudos to your determination and patience!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 479
Leeah at fruitkpunch
Anyone try her out yet? Agency has a great track record and pic looks good. I will probably try her out this weekend and report back.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 7266
No, the VP there are talking about his caucasion.
The one that does dbs with big booooty LatinBetty is milfy Latina.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 264
The Same VP
That is doing doubles with LatinaBetty?
 Originally Posted by NativeSun
[View Original Post]
Hey why'all, wanted to thank everyone again who offered up info for my trip out here. Made the search a lot easier, and again, I'm happy to return the favor if you're ever out my way in the future.
Following my craving for OC milfs, I went after a suggestion I got for VP, based on her photos and previous reviews I found here. She's got an incall out in Long Beach, and I did see warnings about her having trouble with keeping on schedule. TL; DR. I had a good enough time and she's really nice and offers great service, but given the circumstances of my visit and my general preferences (look-wise) I'd have to run out of options before I'd see her again.
So I texted VP the day before we met to introduce myself as an out of towner and see if we can set up a meeting for the next day. Didn't hear back from her til the next morning. All cool. She mentioned she had a spot in a good part of LB, where I was heading anyway that day so things seemed to be working out. Still cool. I ask if she's free that afternoon.
It's well into the middle of the afternoon before I hear back from her, about an hour before the time I asked to meet. She gives some excuse about not paying attention to her phone, being busy with etc. Etc. I had read that she's a habitual liar, but I brushed it off and decided to ask if she was still around for our appointed meeting. She asks for an extra 30 min. Still cool. I figure I have some time to kill and if she's all she's chalked up to be, it'll be worth it. I tell her I'll call in a bit to get more info and finalize our session. When I do, there's no answer. Still no worries.
So I wait. And wait. And call again. Still nothing. Then I get a text saying that she has to cancel because she's too busy, there's a realtor coming, etc. Etc. I call BS, but I play it cool and just say that it's ok and I'm out, with the slightest guilt trip. I head back to where I'm staying, and about 20 min in I get another text from her. I pull over and see her asking where I'm heading. I tell her, and she says I'd be caught in traffic anyway if I hadn't gone to see her. Then she says that she'll be ready in an hour if I decide to wait for her, because she'd feel bad sending me back empty handed. Fine. I'm out in LB, and won't be coming back, so might as well make the best of it. She tells me to head to her place, and that she'll leave her door open if she's not ready right away.
At this point, we're about an hour 40 min past the appointed time, and I've been texting her back and forth for over 2. 5 hours. Stupid me, but I figured she might still be worth it.
So I get to her address. Real nice, quiet area of LB with plenty of parking (at the time). She's got a nice little house (though there's people walking around it) - I let myself in. It's a nice, clean spot with big couches and chairs, showers, and plenty of space. She's got music playing from the TV in the living room. I walk in and see no one around, then start calling for her because at this point I'm not even sure I'm in the right house. I check upstairs, where there's a locked bedroom door with TV / music playing too. Still no word. I'm about to walk out and I get a text. Make yourself at home! I'll be down in a few minutes! I decide to wait it out.
A fuckin' hour passes by while I'm in her living room. During this time I wait, some guy ends up pulling into her driveway, opens the door, asks for a woman (under a different name), then sees me, apologizes and walks out. Weird! And she keeps texting me saying she'll be down soon. I'm pretty fed up at this point, but I hear her coming down the stairs. 2. 5 hours after our appointed time, 3. 5 of texting her and putting up with her nonsense. Again, stupid me. But I was determined.
She greets me in the outfit (mostly) that I requested and a big smile. She's apologetic and friendly, and gives me a kiss before bringing me upstairs to the bedroom. She's the same girl in the photos, only a lot thicker at this point. If you're into phat ass milfs with a belly, she's definitely for you. Not really my thing, but she was pretty enough and I was horny and said what the hell. I initially was going to stay an 1. 5 hr (for $400), and because of the delay she offers to have me pay the hour rate ($300). OK, maybe we're back on track a little.
We get upstairs where she's playing Moby videos on loop, and we get down to business. Like others have said, she sucks dick like a champ. She asks me if I have limits and what I'm into. She really has none, and I tell her what I want and she obliges with gusto. I consider going down on her but I get a strong whiff of that famous West Coast salmon between her legs, and I just let her go back to sucking my dick and balls bb. She kisses me throughout the session which basically constituted of her shoving her entire tongue down my throat. She rides me next without even mentioning a cover, then I have her suck me again and I finish her in mish. She seemed to really enjoy the CIP, which I appreciated.
She's still enthusiastic, and plays with her vibrator to make herself cum, which was all fun and enjoyable to watch. Then we try for round two. She starts licking me and sucking my balls and trying to get me hard again. I got to say. Not too easy get hard again when I'm staring at Moby's fuckin' face droning on a 80-inch screen. She even turns away from me at one point to stare at the TV while sucking me off. Ahh, now I get it. It takes a while but I get it up again, then I turn her around and fuck her hard in doggy until I finish CIP again.
At this point, I've only been there an hour, and even though she offered to extend my session I'm feeling drained and over the whole situation, so I get out. She is really into what she does, and makes a point (once you're there) to accommodate you and make sure you're having a great time, and like I said, her skills are solid. She is pretty with great big tits and a phat ass, which will work for many, but for me, her skills weren't good enough and her body type nowhere near what I'm into (slim, sporty, etc.) to compensate for the wait and excuses.
She's, to me, the Popeye's chicken sandwich of providers. Solid, enjoyable, and worth the price in every way, but definitely not the kind of meal you wait in line for hours to get and walk away feeling proud of. Next time I'm back, I'll try other milfs in the area, or maybe I'll invest in the youth again and see sub Amy.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|