Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 24834
-
02-06-20 13:25 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know if you take the plunge. If her face is pretty and she ends up legit I'm likely going to try.
Originally Posted by DarkDraddo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:20 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
Total flake, likes her ICE even when it's not hot outside, otherwise known as a Tina girl. BF is with her night and day. I don't think she will be around long, probably headed back tot the lone star state soon.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:12 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 408Well
She does love her pharmaceuticals which contribute to the world of Charlie. Plus under her new CARE program she may not be available as often as some of you would like.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 04:55 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 727Remy
After Charli ghosted me I texted Remy and she got me right in and my lunch hour was saved. And saved. 4 on QV guess it wasn't met to me to try something new. But Remy was as good as she always is.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/44776369/
-
02-06-20 04:46 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 727Charli
I heard back and set an appoinment for lunch and then she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 21:31 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 312Charli
Welcome to the world of Charli.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:44 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 727Charli
Anybody have any luck hearing back from her, I have reached out 4 or 5 times since Christmas and no response.
Originally Posted by JD1800
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:23 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 23Remi Flower
Had anyone had a visit with her? Looking for some feedback. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3570195.htm?cat=1.
-
02-04-20 18:46 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 67Hannah
Has anyone ever seen https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5442844.htm?wn=1 ?
-
02-04-20 16:44 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 247Danni. Adult Search
Visited her recently. What a waste of time and money. Can't shut up even while trying to enjoy the experience. PM me if you need more details.
-
02-04-20 11:46 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 186Ditto
My experience is similar. Very moderate donation, not complete GFE. I met couple of times last year and she started blowing up with sob stories and I blocked her number and haven't seen her after.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 10:11 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 312This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 07:44 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 58Been reviewed in seeking section
She has been reviewed under the seeking section under the name: luck of the south. Your reviews is right on. She is real and gets the job done. She may try to contact you the next day for more according to some reviews.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:34 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 36Tabby Mistress
Just to add my 2 cent here. I had a dream with Tabby today, it was simply just awesome. She was on time as she promised almost 2 weeks ago. I think she is the best in Indy and I am glad that I saw her tonight. Tabby is much more reliable than other providers in indy IMHO.
-
02-03-20 20:42 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 157She's been on SA for quite some time-18 months plus. Spent time with her 3-4 times, but last was a good year back. My description would be curvy / thick, red / strawberry blonde. Always an enjoyable encounter for me, reasonably attractive (to me), solid skills, will enjoy herself as well with right effort and approach, met in decent spots (though I got them as it was a SA meet), reasonable donation, no signs of substances, fairly intelligent and fun to talk and hang with. Is single mom who life seems to keep kicking in the ass, although so much so that kinda wonder about life / decision making skills generally. Might visit again, as it was a pleasant time for me, and deserves decent treatment based on said experiences.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





