Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6861
    I am seeing a lot of fake bullshit ads on these sites too. Like a needle in a haystack these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/569985170395

    This one looks nothing like her pics. She's actually a lot fatter if you can imagine. Like 250 lbs at least. Wanted to do only outcall and I said no dice so she said I could come over. Rat hole by the airport but she was promising everything in the ad and then some so I bit. Got there and when she opened the door I didn't go in. Said I was looking for the girl in the pics. She said those are her pics. Still outside I said her pics are misleading but as long as Greek is still on the table I could maybe consider. She said she doesn't do "any of that" and everything covered. I chuckled and left. She was yelling nasty things.

    Anyhoo, steer clear of this large load. There is nothing good there.

  2. #6860

    Britt

    Has anyone seen her? Might have to TOFTT next time I'm in town.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/9802093133

  3. #6859

    Fake pics, nasty attitude

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/569985170395

    This one looks nothing like her pics. She's actually a lot fatter if you can imagine. Like 250 lbs at least. Wanted to do only outcall and I said no dice so she said I could come over. Rat hole by the airport but she was promising everything in the ad and then some so I bit. Got there and when she opened the door I didn't go in. Said I was looking for the girl in the pics. She said those are her pics. Still outside I said her pics are misleading but as long as Greek is still on the table I could maybe consider. She said she doesn't do "any of that" and everything covered. I chuckled and left. She was yelling nasty things.

    Anyhoo, steer clear of this large load. There is nothing good there.

  4. #6858

    Tiffany

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/549218814768

    Anyone seen here lately? I can't get in touch with her.

  5. #6857

    Jada Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.
    It seems as if she works out of a parlor. The rates listed on her ad are typical for a massage parlor. 30 minutes = . 5 60 minutes = . 7. That's typically the house fee you pay mamasan for the room rental. The massage fee and any "extras" are between you and your masseuse.

    If she quoted you $, it's probably for the house fee (assuming you wanted an hour) and. 4 for a HE.

  6. #6856

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Beano1  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.
    Unfortunately, it appears that something is amiss. That number is all over the place.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...28-361672.html

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/34d-bu...92370-38660139

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/158558

  7. #6855
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    When was she arrested?
    Mid January.

  8. #6854
    I could be wrong but I aksed abotu this girl awhile back and was told that the $ for one hour in the ad is basically to get you in the door and then the upcharges start.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  9. #6853
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    FAKE PICS. That woman's photos have to be the most widely used fake photos on any SW or dating site. I don't know who she is (she's def. Hot as hell,) but man, I see those pics & I know it's not legit right away.

  10. #6852

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men
    I saw Jenna last week and used that number.

  11. #6851

    Bait / Switch?

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.

  12. #6850

    Any info on Jada Love?

    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  13. #6849

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    I saw her a few months ago. Fake pics for sure, but she's a hot milfy type. Very sweet and kind, with a trying to make ends meet, fallen on hard times vibe. Probably a little overpriced, especially since she's not much into lfk / dfk, but was worth it for me since she's in Concord.

  14. #6848

    Jenna

    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men

  15. #6847
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRallyay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Mid-January. No mention of taking a break when I said I'd see her in a few weeks. I sure hope not because I was going to try to see her tomorrow.
    Has her contact info changed? I've been trying to get in touch with her since December, but nothing.

    I change numbers every three months so it's hard to maintain consistent contact but Megan is one of my ATFs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape