Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8184
-
02-06-20 17:06 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 48Where to go?
Question for why'all:
I have a few SBs lined up and normally I take them to an AirBnB but I'm trying to get away from that.
Where do why'all take them?
I'm not trying to take them back to my place.
-
02-06-20 16:03 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes you have
You have put in way more than your fair share of ladies. I agree, you have to have more game than you would for escorts, but that's half the fun anyway. Wish I had your wallet 😂.
Originally Posted by Firey1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 15:31 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 204Doing something wrong
So I must be doing something wrong because every link I click always says profile not found. Also, on the site, sorting by recent it's been many weeks since anyone in the list was active.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 11:49 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 299Keep it brief but not to brief
A general conversation for me will go with me saying hello I found your profile interesting I would be interested in working something out with you if interested please message me back. Then they usually respond with a simple hey or hi. Those are going to be work. Some respond with exactly what they are looking for. Some respond with their number to talk of the site. Those are 1 of 2 things its either a home run and its just negotiation or its someone trying to scam upfront money. If they respond with just hi I usually ask them if they have had an arrangement before and what that was like. This might give me some more intel on how to proceed. If they say they are open or have never had an sd I ask them if they are comfortable with intimacy. If they respond yes then I give them my number and tell them to text me to work something out. Don't get banned discussing sex for money its happened to me before. Use a texting app until you know they aren't crazy. After they text me or I text them I just go well my last sb I gave her such and such and we would meet up 2 or 3 times a week would that work? Usually if you are this far along it usually does work. Another thing is to look how long they have been on the site. If its been more than 6 months they know the score. Also I only go 18 to 21 but the older they are the more I think they are down its just a matter of taste.
-
02-06-20 10:37 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 96I have provided several profiles for people to work with but with that I am not one to give out personal info to get ahold of them. That gets annoying real quick. Unless I know they're a pro, sorry guys you ain't getting it. Put in the work. And believe me with some there's not a lot of work to it. But definitely if you're using SA to just find the pros, you might as well just check out stg.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
This takes some patience and finesse to find exactly what you're looking for.
-
02-06-20 10:15 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 311Exactly
Most of the girls there are short term as it is.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
Some are pros, some are good enough to be pros and some are just there to explore. I've had great luck with the site, only a few face palm moments. Even though I don't have enough sugar to tap as many as TMW, I don't think we need to run any of them off by telling them we have an edge.
-
02-06-20 07:24 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 202Valleygirrll
Anyone seeing this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd3ba...d-730fd4a6340a
-
02-06-20 07:19 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 202You're absolutely 100% right.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:25 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 299Of course they should contact them through the site
Nobody should be telling these girls about this site they aren't hookers. Per se. They also shouldn't be telling these girls someone is providing intel. Thats a good way for someone to get outed as some of these girls don't see many people and it would be easy for them to figure out the person. If I provide intel on a girl just contact her through the site like normal. Otherwise no more intel.
Originally Posted by BigBobIII
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 23:04 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 272Re: Here are some dtf
Loveabledemi wants it known that she still looks the same and expects the same allowance. However, anybody interested will have to contact her through SA.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 20:32 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 342ZillyChick
She is Brazilian. Hit up Big Bob 111 for the number.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 14:29 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 202Thank you for this information.
Originally Posted by TellMeWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 13:36 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 299Here are some dtf
Paisax3 didn't meet up because I changed my mind she's a little older and thicker than I like buts she's dtf for 300.
April1105 same thing is dtf for 300.
Skyeeeeeeeee has been on the site for years she's practically should be consider a you t are but last time I had her for 300 she can probably be had for less now.
Libidinous22 tried to get me to meet up for 300 just not my type but she's dtf.
Dean0704 wants 500 I offered her 300 she didn't take it.
Loveabledemi I had a couple of years ago for 300 she was looking like she was getting big then don't know what she looks like now so might be able to get her cheaper.
Savanna_xoxo97 is a smoking hot little girl pure fun and g f e she used to do 300 but when I tried to meet up with her again she wanted 400 I passed only because I've already had her so.
Anngf had her a couple. Of years ago and she was g f e fun just not my body type for the 300 she wanted. She might be had for cheaper.
Mellyaaa has her own place and is dtf for 200 didn't take her up on it but she seems fun if she's your type.
Kittenteen wanted 400 talked her down to 200 but she text me last minute said she found someone to give her more so probably can be had for 300 and then talked down after meeting.
Babyloladoll I stood up but she's pretty much down for anything cheap.
Anyway I'm about to spend the next 4 hours fucking a hot 19 year old Latina so I have to go hope this helps some of why'all I know guys don't like to share and can't really blame them I definitely keep the best ones to myself until get tired of them.
-
02-05-20 13:07 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 299Sa is still the best
Took a year off because I was in a relationship with a hot 18 year old I met off sa but now that's ended and back on less than 2 weeks and already have a pic of young hot college girls. 2 to 3 bennies is going to get you great times. I see a girl now she comes over spends all day we hook up 2 or 3 times hang out at the house or go out to dinner and she leaves and I send her 2 bennies. There is a lot of work involved I guess that makes it harder than just calling an escort but the quality is so much better. Over 200 hookups on sa and counting.
-
02-05-20 11:37 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 247Is she Latina? Pm me her digits!
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





