Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7650

    Fake pics, nasty attitude

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/569985170395

    This one looks nothing like her pics. She's actually a lot fatter if you can imagine. Like 250 lbs at least. Wanted to do only outcall and I said no dice so she said I could come over. Rat hole by the airport but she was promising everything in the ad and then some so I bit. Got there and when she opened the door I didn't go in. Said I was looking for the girl in the pics. She said those are her pics. Still outside I said her pics are misleading but as long as Greek is still on the table I could maybe consider. She said she doesn't do "any of that" and everything covered. I chuckled and left. She was yelling nasty things.

    Anyhoo, steer clear of this large load. There is nothing good there.

  2. #7649

    Tiffany

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/549218814768

    Anyone seen here lately? I can't get in touch with her.

  3. #7648

    Jada Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.
    It seems as if she works out of a parlor. The rates listed on her ad are typical for a massage parlor. 30 minutes = . 5 60 minutes = . 7. That's typically the house fee you pay mamasan for the room rental. The massage fee and any "extras" are between you and your masseuse.

    If she quoted you $, it's probably for the house fee (assuming you wanted an hour) and. 4 for a HE.

  4. #7647

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Beano1  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.
    Unfortunately, it appears that something is amiss. That number is all over the place.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...28-361672.html

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/34d-bu...92370-38660139

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/158558

  5. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    When was she arrested?
    Mid January.

  6. #7645
    I could be wrong but I aksed abotu this girl awhile back and was told that the $ for one hour in the ad is basically to get you in the door and then the upcharges start.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinutes  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  7. #7644
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    FAKE PICS. That woman's photos have to be the most widely used fake photos on any SW or dating site. I don't know who she is (she's def. Hot as hell,) but man, I see those pics & I know it's not legit right away.

  8. #7643

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men
    I saw Jenna last week and used that number.

  9. #7642

    Bait / Switch?

    https://charlotte.rubratings.com/160336

    I am hoping this is not a bait and switch.

    Any ideas on the subject?

    B1.

  10. #7641

    Any info on Jada Love?

    Any of you guys ever take the plunge with this one? Located in University Area and quoted $ for one hour massage session.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3108142

    Thanks,

    SM.

  11. #7640

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420
    I saw her a few months ago. Fake pics for sure, but she's a hot milfy type. Very sweet and kind, with a trying to make ends meet, fallen on hard times vibe. Probably a little overpriced, especially since she's not much into lfk / dfk, but was worth it for me since she's in Concord.

  12. #7639

    Jenna

    Anyone seen Jenna this week, I did notice her phone # has changed. Always a little red flag but it might be nothing.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...na&clients=men

  13. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRallyay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Mid-January. No mention of taking a break when I said I'd see her in a few weeks. I sure hope not because I was going to try to see her tomorrow.
    Has her contact info changed? I've been trying to get in touch with her since December, but nothing.

    I change numbers every three months so it's hard to maintain consistent contact but Megan is one of my ATFs.

  14. #7637

    Jenna the MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by NCGuy4414  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Funder. I'm familiar with the Jenna you linked, but I'm looking for a link to the other, much less frequently mentioned Jenna. I may have quoted a post referencing the wrong one. Any insight on "other Jenna" would be appreciated.
    How about this one? Personally, I've never seen her but her pics are hot.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420

  15. #7636

    Blonde Katie

    Anyone see this girl? All I find in the thread is info on Cajun Katie, deadbeat LKN Katie and a few other reports with dead links. Any help is appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/826739985738

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape