Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 35480
-
02-04-20 19:21 #27785Regular Member

Posts: 18Staying AT OYO
Here at OVO for a few days, any girls near here I should know about? Going to start walking soon and will report back.
-
02-04-20 18:51 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 206Barbie, Victoria and blond Victoria. 3 insane pieces of ass that know how to work it.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 18:17 #27783Senior Member

Posts: 245She takes it in the ass like a champ as well!
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 17:10 #27782Regular Member

Posts: 19Blonde
Holy hell. There is a absolutely gorgeous blonde walking near Econo lodge down by wawa. Definitely walking but seem way too pretty to not be a UC. If any other mongers see her and know she is legit. Let me know!
-
02-04-20 14:50 #27781Senior Member

Posts: 66Lauren
I saw Lauren this weekend and scooped her up, I also didn't see any marks. However she didn't need to take it all off to do what I needed. Yes there is some yellowing of her teeth, and cig smell. My first time with her so I don't have anything to compare her too, but she looked good. Nice attitude, we had a little chit chat until we got to the spot. I will say her head game (2 jacks) is some of the best head I have ever had (for that I would repeat), and I love the way she sticks that little ass up in the air!
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 14:47 #27780Senior Member

Posts: 162Isa
Thanks for the digits. Spent time with this young lady (younger than me) and the only thing I can say is WOW! And like Arnold,"I'll be back" amazing talent just wants to please. Treat her right because she is amazing.
-
02-04-20 12:50 #27779Senior Member

Posts: 784Best Pussies
Impressive list of some awesome pussy. First time I hooked up with the Porn Star (The Saint) was about 8 years ago. And she flashed me one of the best lookin' landing strip pussies I've ever seen. Almost crashed. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
02-04-20 09:54 #27778Senior Member

Posts: 784Best Pussies
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
One of my Best Pussies. Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 09:09 #27777Senior Member

Posts: 144Man, I got to say, I need to buy you a drink man, you're holding it down in O-town. LOL that chick is fire.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 07:27 #27776Senior Member

Posts: 2000Expression
Oh yeah. One of the best captures I have seen in a while. It reminds me of porn stars look when they pull the guy's shorts and his huge Johnson pops out. Keep them coming.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
02-04-20 03:13 #27775Senior Member

Posts: 368Actually Top 5 best pussy.
In no particular order.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
Natasha, Brooke, Barbie, Mariam and my girl Ashley Bella Saint who might be coming home soon on 18th of this month.
Very Honorable mentions: Victoria and Meagan.
-
02-04-20 01:19 #27774Senior Member

Posts: 88Information please:]
Would like her info she looks like fun. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 01:13 #27773Senior Member

Posts: 88It's me again LOL
Will you please inbox me her info? Thank youu.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 00:11 #27772Senior Member

Posts: 205Trish has definitely got to be one of them.
Wow, just wow. The expression on her face just says it all. I had a surprise for her. But I really don't think that it was that surprising. I mean she really should have seen it coming. I appreciate the feedback fellas I'll keep em cumming.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:26 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 784Top 3 Best Pussy
The other 2 Best Pussies?
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.













Reply With Quote




