Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 24837
-
02-06-20 15:12 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 127Alligator Girls?
Any experience with this one? As usual with the hot ones on Alligator, seems TGTBT, but every so often a 317 number pans out as legit. Anyone? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/44772970
Also this one...Ive seen her on alligator, posting now on a different site, but texting with her and she seems legit enough. Another one that makes me think TGTBT. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/serious-enquiries-only/25106283
As always, thanks.Last edited by Zen Adventurer; 02-06-20 at 15:20. Reason: Added a provider query
-
02-06-20 14:43 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 421Her EROS ad states "Please do note that for my safety, I do require screening and a 50% deposit for new clients due upon booking. ".
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
I don't care who you are. Cash on delivery.
-
02-06-20 13:43 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 51DI Ashley Ann
2nd visit with Ashley. I visited her in the summer of 2019. She has slimmed down although I did not feel she was too big before. Great attitude and loves what she does.
I really believe she loves sex. No rush very friendly and intelligent. Really wants to please.
-
02-06-20 13:25 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 478Let me know if you take the plunge. If her face is pretty and she ends up legit I'm likely going to try.
Originally Posted by DarkDraddo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:20 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 408Good Luck
Total flake, likes her ICE even when it's not hot outside, otherwise known as a Tina girl. BF is with her night and day. I don't think she will be around long, probably headed back tot the lone star state soon.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 06:12 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 408Well
She does love her pharmaceuticals which contribute to the world of Charlie. Plus under her new CARE program she may not be available as often as some of you would like.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 04:55 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 727Remy
After Charli ghosted me I texted Remy and she got me right in and my lunch hour was saved. And saved. 4 on QV guess it wasn't met to me to try something new. But Remy was as good as she always is.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/44776369/
-
02-06-20 04:46 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 727Charli
I heard back and set an appoinment for lunch and then she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 21:31 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 312Charli
Welcome to the world of Charli.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:44 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 727Charli
Anybody have any luck hearing back from her, I have reached out 4 or 5 times since Christmas and no response.
Originally Posted by JD1800
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 10:23 #12692Regular Member

Posts: 23Remi Flower
Had anyone had a visit with her? Looking for some feedback. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3570195.htm?cat=1.
-
02-04-20 18:46 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 67Hannah
Has anyone ever seen https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5442844.htm?wn=1 ?
-
02-04-20 16:44 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 247Danni. Adult Search
Visited her recently. What a waste of time and money. Can't shut up even while trying to enjoy the experience. PM me if you need more details.
-
02-04-20 11:46 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 186Ditto
My experience is similar. Very moderate donation, not complete GFE. I met couple of times last year and she started blowing up with sob stories and I blocked her number and haven't seen her after.
Originally Posted by Trench1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 10:11 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 312This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




