Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4033

    Caressa

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anybody has heard from this Fav from days gone by lately. She was cra-cra, a total liar and a thief if you'd let her be. But she was a FUN date, so long as you didnt pay her before the deed. LOL
    PM me if your rather.
    Thanks!
    She was always a fun time. I haven't heard from her in awhile. But then again, we didn't leave out on the best of terms. Her mom was always a problem with me so as the last straw, I sent her mom pics of me and Caressa having a little fun at Romantix on day when she was threatening me. Its safe to say I've burnt that bridge but the mom was the ultimate blocker.

  2. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    What was her in call like? House or a room? Clean and safe?
    Sorry I should have said she came to me.

  3. #4031

  4. #4030

    Caressa

    Just curious if anybody has heard from this Fav from days gone by lately. She was cra-cra, a total liar and a thief if you'd let her be. But she was a FUN date, so long as you didnt pay her before the deed. LOL
    PM me if your rather.
    Thanks!

  5. #4029

    Re: Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge on this lady last night. All I have to say is her body is OMFG! I saw her for a QV FS. Rates are pretty close to what she quotes and well worth th effort. Face shows her age but she has a great body. Her BBBJ was outstanding for a warm up. Kitty was moist and smelled clean. Drilled her in Mish but could not contain myself and was done way too quickly. I would repeat because her attitude was very accommodating and her body is very nice.
    What was her in call like? House or a room? Clean and safe?

  6. #4028

    Serena Controversy

    Guys,

    Just want to clear up on beliefs of fake posts. What I posted was a real review of Serena. I haven't posted on this site much but I do read it regularly. Maybe should of added YMMV. Everything I received from her was good. When I get some more time I'll post some more reviews of providers I've seen. If what has happened in these other posts are true with Serena that's unfortunate. You guys stay safe out there.

  7. #4027

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    She has another ad, maybe on them, that has more pics. Looks like she's an avoid at all costs situation.

  8. #4026

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    "Upon arrival first thing I saw was a room to the right filled halfway to the ceiling with nothing but trash bags, clothes and garbage. Also the smell of shit was really strong throughout the house."

    Wow. I'd have been gone long before the scraping blowie and a kid crying with a man chasing after it. Where is this trainwreck's ad?
    I assume this is the one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/052149679379

  9. #4025

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know about that one too.
    Took the plunge on this lady last night. All I have to say is her body is OMFG! I saw her for a QV FS. Rates are pretty close to what she quotes and well worth th effort. Face shows her age but she has a great body. Her BBBJ was outstanding for a warm up. Kitty was moist and smelled clean. Drilled her in Mish but could not contain myself and was done way too quickly. I would repeat because her attitude was very accommodating and her body is very nice.

  10. #4024

    Autum

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She was quickly becoming one of my regulars. But she was definitely a user but a lot of fun. She never had a steady incall but when she did have one I would see her when I got the chance
    Which one is Autumn?

  11. #4023
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Yeah seems like she just disappeared. She has her moments where she goes off the grid for awhile. I looked up the vacation resort and she isn't there so idk. She was always a good time for me when I seen her.
    Kerry is in the icu on life support.

  12. #4022

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Autumn is in the grey bar hotel at the moment. Just giving you all a heads up.
    She was quickly becoming one of my regulars. But she was definitely a user but a lot of fun. She never had a steady incall but when she did have one I would see her when I got the chance.

  13. #4021

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Kayla / Katie since she had the baby? Here's a shot of her garage days before jail when she was using.
    I've tried reaching out to her numerous times via Facebook but she just isn't interested I guess. I had her digits at one point but never heard anything from her. She will be back in the game one day, I got to feeling.

  14. #4020

    Lit candles

    Quote Originally Posted by TechSticles  [View Original Post]
    **anyone writing fake reviews for providers is not cool man.

    FTFY. LOL. I completely agree. Messes up the delicate balance and all.
    The lit candles was a dead give away of it being fake.

  15. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]

    **FYI anyone writing fake reviews for bad providers is not cool man.
    **anyone writing fake reviews for providers is not cool man.

    FTFY. LOL. I completely agree. Messes up the delicate balance and all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape