Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,831 to 28,845 of 41287
-
02-04-20 16:09 #12457Senior Member

Posts: 980Why pay for porn?
Why pay for porn? You can get it for free at XXXVideos and PornHub, or download to your heart's content at Pirate Bay (with a VPN to protect your identity from your ISP).
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 15:12 #12456Senior Member

Posts: 256Is this real or worth signing up for
Is this a legit site worth investing time in?
-
02-04-20 12:35 #12455Senior Member

Posts: 266My Experience
I can tell you from my experience. I contacted the add for Tannah, and the person I saw was the person in the add for Coco. It was not the person in the pics for Tannah.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 11:40 #12454Senior Member

Posts: 348Intel
The girl in your last link goes by Karina. My experience with her was not great. Communications started off well, but after I got the donation information, all I got was her general location, the she went radio silent on me.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 11:30 #12453Senior Member

Posts: 316Intel
Does anyone have any info they can share on the below. PM is fine:
https://escortindex.com/ad/savannah/...-1843/1/278669
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/290272950349
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/837669282987
Thanks in advance!
-
02-04-20 11:22 #12452Senior Member

Posts: 348Venus
Jacksonville is a city full of flaky, strung out, and unreliable providers. The hobby has become so risky and dangerous with sketchy hotels and neighborhoods, and db's interfering and often brandishing weapons.
In the midst of all this misery, there's Venus. What an absolute delight she is to dream with. I was referred to her by a good friend in the business, and all I can say is wow! Venus is everything the others are not. I dream about Natalie when she's in town, but when she's not here, it's hard for me to think about dreaming with anyone other than Venus after having such a wonderful encounter with her. She's beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and skilled, and I'm so glad our paths have crossed. Will definitely repeat!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/venus-fu...onville-504696
-
02-04-20 11:04 #12451Senior Member

Posts: 683Coco or Tannah
I know Coco uses all kinds of fake pics but I am not sure this is the same girl as Tannah?
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/495885480357
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/658725725008
-
02-04-20 10:26 #12450Senior Member

Posts: 266Second Coco is Tannah
This is a true statement. I actually reached her through her ad that said "Tannah". I didn't notice they were the same until I was browsing STG after my review.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 10:20 #12449Senior Member

Posts: 554You guys are lucky. She ran this town rapid about a year ago. Lots of grab and dash, DB'S showing up. I wanted to see her because of that ass, but I think I'm still going to stay away. Glad you guys had a good dream wt her.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 03:56 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 2131I have attempted to see her over the past 3 years but never did due to her always asking for some high donation. Recently I seen her around while visiting another provider. She looks like has a nice little spinner body but she is thinner than the ad pics. Ad says she is 134 but looks like she is about 120 at best.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:46 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 394Noticed as well
I looked as well but what is the deal with the fuzzy pics? How do they manage to take blurry pics? Anytime I see this I say NOPE, must be hiding something or their pics would be crystal clear.
Originally Posted by NavyMongr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:44 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 394Oh Man
1.5 for that. In a car. Come on man. You can do better than that. In a car? Some of these girls really think they are something special. For the most part, they are worth less than half those dollars. I swear, if some of these girls approached this as a business, keep appointments, clean in call, take a bath, GET RID OF THE DB's. They would clean up in this town.
1.5 in a car?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:53 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 347Lainey
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/693138289662
Texted this girl and she said 1. 5 for a car date! Has anyone actually met her?
-
02-03-20 18:27 #12444Senior Member

Posts: 183Coco is Tannah
That is the same chick I saw last week who went by Tannah. She did not Rob me. She was ok, BBBJ, no cim. Her face does not look as good as her pics.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 17:39 #12443Senior Member

Posts: 286Call her
I texted her last week and she wanted me to call her, and possibly see her with her gf. I didn't pull the trigger because it was late. Call her. DM me if you want her.
Originally Posted by NavyMongr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






