Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 24838
-
02-04-20 10:11 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 312This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 07:44 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 58Been reviewed in seeking section
She has been reviewed under the seeking section under the name: luck of the south. Your reviews is right on. She is real and gets the job done. She may try to contact you the next day for more according to some reviews.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 21:34 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 36Tabby Mistress
Just to add my 2 cent here. I had a dream with Tabby today, it was simply just awesome. She was on time as she promised almost 2 weeks ago. I think she is the best in Indy and I am glad that I saw her tonight. Tabby is much more reliable than other providers in indy IMHO.
-
02-03-20 20:42 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 157She's been on SA for quite some time-18 months plus. Spent time with her 3-4 times, but last was a good year back. My description would be curvy / thick, red / strawberry blonde. Always an enjoyable encounter for me, reasonably attractive (to me), solid skills, will enjoy herself as well with right effort and approach, met in decent spots (though I got them as it was a SA meet), reasonable donation, no signs of substances, fairly intelligent and fun to talk and hang with. Is single mom who life seems to keep kicking in the ass, although so much so that kinda wonder about life / decision making skills generally. Might visit again, as it was a pleasant time for me, and deserves decent treatment based on said experiences.
Originally Posted by ElChinoRico
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:07 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 47Stephanie
Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.
She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.
She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.
What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.
I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
-
02-03-20 13:41 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 617I concur. Saw her recently. One of the better experiences I've had in Indy for quite a while.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 13:38 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 617Reached out to this one yesterday, inquiring about where I could find all of these ECCIE reviews.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
Me: How might I find you on Eccie.
Liar: New to the business. Let me know if you'd like an appointment today.
Me: Why did you say you were on Eccie?
Liar: Never mind.
-
02-03-20 04:00 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 178Curly Hair
Just saw this one. She reminds me of a young Susan Sarandon. Very good experience, reasonable rates. No rush service. She spent quite a bit of time telling me about the issues that she's currently dealing with in her life. She wasn't asking for help or money, I think she just needed someone to talk to. Having said that, she definitely takes care of business and is eager to please. Be nice and treat her well.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/3175500691
-
02-02-20 14:28 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 317Savannah? Sara?
It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 10:54 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 350Trailer Park Hollywood
Nikki is my new ATF girl. All the positive reviews are more than accurate. Probably the most genuine provider I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As far as the BBFS to each there own. I risked it when I was younger, and was lucky not to catch anything.
P.S. If your a hobbyist you really should be testing regularly anyways, it's just common sense.
-
02-02-20 08:21 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 47She is still as much fun and adventurous as she always was.
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 07:58 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 63Charity
See my review in the UTR section about this scam.
-
02-01-20 10:11 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 1095Savannah. Be careful
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/savannah/
I was going to be her first visit. Arrived, DI told me she wasn't answering and asked me to check the room. I went up and the door was ajar. Knocked and a dude answered. Be safe all. I let DI know and hope they remove her from the list. I think I saw her when I was leaving. If so, she was not like her pictures. Still cute enough, but glad I didn't see her.
-
01-31-20 21:44 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 272Megan
She stopped advertising long, long ago. She's a cool lady though. Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of meeting up with her.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 18:44 #12674Senior Member

Posts: 144Oo, boss man, is there some pics of Megan on here for the greener mongers? Would love to see if a great dream is to be had.
Originally Posted by Funluvr
[View Original Post]
As always, thank you guys for your advice and tips.
Stay safe,
Apokalypto.











Reply With Quote





