Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7694
    Slow day for mongering for me. I had the morning off, messaged 5 different providers, and haven't heard back from any. Now I'm at work. Guess I'll have to try again next week. Anyone else having any luck today?

  2. #7693

    Hot blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.
    Is she still available? I saw her a couple of times when I starting in the hobbie.

    She advertised as double jointed. She was pretty good. A little talkative though. But I didn't mind.

  3. #7692

    Hot blond

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    She for real and has been around for years. Had dream and the dream was GFE and good.
    Who is that? I'm pretty sure I saw her AGES ago, but can't remember the name.

  4. #7691

    Sunny Dream Review

    I finally had a dream with Sunny. Decent hotel, very nice lady. A little older than her pics perhaps which is pretty standard. Everything was covered. Nice enough visit but not sure I will repeat.

  5. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    She for real and has been around for years. Had dream and the dream was GFE and good.
    Great! Good to know.

  6. #7689

    Chubby blonde

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.

    Saw this lady. Had a good time. She did a nice job with a CBJ and I really liked watching her smack her face with my member. She has some huge tits and they are magnificent. Very pleasant to be around. Clean room and smelled nice. No smoking and no monkey.

  7. #7688

    Hot Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BobCowan  [View Original Post]
    She for real and has been around for years. Had dream and the dream was GFE and good.

  8. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about this pregnant one. Post often.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/44504527/
    I've visited her for a qv. Tiny, nice girl. Her "brother" stays with her but was in the hallway when I arrived. Doesn't cause any issues. I'd repeat. She usually has specials going on.

  9. #7686

    Asia Massage

    Has anyone seen her for massage? Is more on the menu? Cost if more?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/100905645234

  10. #7685

    Gabby

    Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing this lady?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gabby-escort-raleigh-440446

  11. #7684

    Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about this pregnant one. Post often.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/44504527/
    Yes, I have dreamed of her. It's OK, not a fantastic place on 4x1 & 7x -garner. She is mechanical and smokes but if a quick visit is of interest not bad.

  12. #7683

    Hot blond


  13. #7682

    Ginger

    I've seen her ads several pages and did some searches. Anyone know what's on or off the menu for her?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/245009344028

  14. #7681
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Porn star Riley Reid.
    Correction: Tori Black.

  15. #7680

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    She either travels extensively or fake based on different cities her pics are posted in.
    Thanks. Limited to cell phone shopping today. Harder to use vs desktop at home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape