Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
    This chick is nice (enough). Her talents are very minimal. The problem is that she has ben trying to get on her feet for a couple of years now. If you show her any sympathy and try to help her out she will keep calling you asking for more and more. At least that was my experience.

  2. #12687

    Been reviewed in seeking section

    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
    She has been reviewed under the seeking section under the name: luck of the south. Your reviews is right on. She is real and gets the job done. She may try to contact you the next day for more according to some reviews.

  3. #12686

    Tabby Mistress

    Just to add my 2 cent here. I had a dream with Tabby today, it was simply just awesome. She was on time as she promised almost 2 weeks ago. I think she is the best in Indy and I am glad that I saw her tonight. Tabby is much more reliable than other providers in indy IMHO.

  4. #12685
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832
    She's been on SA for quite some time-18 months plus. Spent time with her 3-4 times, but last was a good year back. My description would be curvy / thick, red / strawberry blonde. Always an enjoyable encounter for me, reasonably attractive (to me), solid skills, will enjoy herself as well with right effort and approach, met in decent spots (though I got them as it was a SA meet), reasonable donation, no signs of substances, fairly intelligent and fun to talk and hang with. Is single mom who life seems to keep kicking in the ass, although so much so that kinda wonder about life / decision making skills generally. Might visit again, as it was a pleasant time for me, and deserves decent treatment based on said experiences.

  5. #12684

    Stephanie

    Couldn't find anything on her, so decided to TOFTT.

    She is real. She's definitely not a spinner, but I wouldn't consider her a full-blown BBW either. Somewhere in between, maybe mini-BBW.

    She was polite and pleasant. Accommodating to my requests, but I didn't ask for anything crazy.

    What she says in her post is true. She is a single mom trying to get back on her feet.

    I probably won't repeat because I'm in the hobby for variety, but I don't have anything bad to say about her.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/232208589832

  6. #12683
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is my new ATF girl. All the positive reviews are more than accurate. Probably the most genuine provider I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As far as the BBFS to each there own. I risked it when I was younger, and was lucky not to catch anything.

    P.S. If your a hobbyist you really should be testing regularly anyways, it's just common sense.
    I concur. Saw her recently. One of the better experiences I've had in Indy for quite a while.

  7. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538
    Reached out to this one yesterday, inquiring about where I could find all of these ECCIE reviews.

    Me: How might I find you on Eccie.

    Liar: New to the business. Let me know if you'd like an appointment today.

    Me: Why did you say you were on Eccie?

    Liar: Never mind.

  8. #12681

    Curly Hair

    Just saw this one. She reminds me of a young Susan Sarandon. Very good experience, reasonable rates. No rush service. She spent quite a bit of time telling me about the issues that she's currently dealing with in her life. She wasn't asking for help or money, I think she just needed someone to talk to. Having said that, she definitely takes care of business and is eager to please. Be nice and treat her well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/3175500691

  9. #12680

    Savannah? Sara?

    It looks like is advertising as Sara on another site.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/160538

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/savannah/

    I was going to be her first visit. Arrived, DI told me she wasn't answering and asked me to check the room. I went up and the door was ajar. Knocked and a dude answered. Be safe all. I let DI know and hope they remove her from the list. I think I saw her when I was leaving. If so, she was not like her pictures. Still cute enough, but glad I didn't see her.

  10. #12679

    Trailer Park Hollywood

    Nikki is my new ATF girl. All the positive reviews are more than accurate. Probably the most genuine provider I've ever had the pleasure of being with. As far as the BBFS to each there own. I risked it when I was younger, and was lucky not to catch anything.

    P.S. If your a hobbyist you really should be testing regularly anyways, it's just common sense.

  11. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    She stopped advertising long, long ago. She's a cool lady though. Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of meeting up with her.
    She is still as much fun and adventurous as she always was.

  12. #12677

    Charity

    See my review in the UTR section about this scam.

  13. #12676

    Savannah. Be careful

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/savannah/

    I was going to be her first visit. Arrived, DI told me she wasn't answering and asked me to check the room. I went up and the door was ajar. Knocked and a dude answered. Be safe all. I let DI know and hope they remove her from the list. I think I saw her when I was leaving. If so, she was not like her pictures. Still cute enough, but glad I didn't see her.

  14. #12675

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys post a link to Megan so we can see who she is? Thanks for the help!
    She stopped advertising long, long ago. She's a cool lady though. Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of meeting up with her.

  15. #12674
    Quote Originally Posted by Funluvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan (ms t) this afternoon. Just as much fun as I remembered. She said it would be OK for me to put her new number in my post. Old friends give her a call if you remember those good times.

    935.7727.
    Oo, boss man, is there some pics of Megan on here for the greener mongers? Would love to see if a great dream is to be had.

    As always, thank you guys for your advice and tips.

    Stay safe,

    Apokalypto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape