Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 19310
-
02-03-20 07:51 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 154Marcie
Is in town for a couple of days.
-
02-03-20 05:30 #7234Senior Member

Posts: 202Will be great if you let us know where she advertises to know what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Zzmanzz
[View Original Post]
to avoid her, just her name is not enough.
-
02-03-20 02:26 #7233Senior Member

Posts: 57Any Info
Says her name is Danielle. I did a search and couldn't find her by name but I know I've seen her face before on here, just can't remember if it was for a good or bad reason. Any reviews on this girl?
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/493676274443
-
02-02-20 17:17 #7232Regular Member

Posts: 6Savannah unreliable
I'm not sure why she was so unreliable. Set up a time then it was. Soon. Few minutes. Then nothing. What a complete waste of time.
-
02-02-20 10:07 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 468Totally agree, she used to have it together but now things aren't close to before. Her hygiene has taken a hit and she no longer puts any effort into looking decent for dates. Last time I saw her on 192 she had a b / f with her that sat on the steps during the visit. That seemed a bit creepy so I haven't been back. When she tries she can be a hot date!
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 04:14 #7230Senior Member

Posts: 35Manda on 192
The ads don't show her face, she was prettier then I expected.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 01:42 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 381Wow, better in person? Sorry but I have to whole heartily disagree. She looks nothing like those pics and I was so disappointed in what I saw. To each his own, but.
Originally Posted by HeavyLoader69
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 23:39 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 1755Re: When Will Selah Rain Return To Brevard?
There was no mention of when she'll return but her email and phone contact info is in her ad.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
http://archive.ph/v28ec
-
02-01-20 20:53 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 920I have seen her twice, the first time she was in a hotel by MLB airport, the second time it looked like her life was getting a little spun out. I met her at a gas station and she jumped in my car and we went to se a room in someone's house she knew in south MELBOURNE. She is or I should say was at least at that time fairly nice girl anyway.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 19:52 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 684Blondie?
Any recent updates on her? How's the Incall? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/028406421642.
-
02-01-20 17:01 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 35Manda on 192
I saw Manda about 2 weeks ago, set up was easy. She says she's 30 something but looked more like mid 20's. Beautiful kitty, freshly showered, receptive to hard pounding. Seems like a nice girl and no signs of candy use. Would see her again if time permitted. Chubby belly but really nice girl. BBBJ and covered miss, 5 min into it and I was ready to bust. Pics of her are old. She looks better in person.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...9/266803039115
-
02-01-20 13:56 #7224Forum Advertiser

Posts: 20RedheadVero
Thanks for the nice review! It was a pleasure spending time with you! You are indeed a gentleman and I hope to see you again soon!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 12:35 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 413Selah Rain
Great work, RW. Do you know when Selah will return to Brevard?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:50 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Rachel
I've contacted Rachel a couple of times because I go to central Florida on a fairly regular basis through the year. Her asking price is just too high, in my opinion. I contacted her the last time I was in Melbourne a couple of months ago. When I asked what is the donation for a half hour?, she replied $150. I replied, as usual, "thanks anyway, but that's way too steep for me. " Her reply is ingrained into my memory, "Too much?? I'm worth at least twice that much. " Anyway, that may be, but she won't being getting that kind of money from me. And especially if a BBBJ isn't included.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
02-01-20 08:58 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 260I have been informed in the past, the last one in your post has issues with kitty hygiene, sometimes it might make your eyes water, also I have reached out to her she is in the Canaveral Groves area, price was a bit high for me, when I countered she hung up on me.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





