Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3848

    Why swap?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa  [View Original Post]
    You're statement "happy to swap" annoys me. This board is about sharing, not a commodity.

    Yes I've chatted with her She is poor about keeping a convo going. She is maybe a UTR pro. Very business like. Not interested in chatting. She quoted 7 for my first inquiry. After I relied too rich for me, She said OK. Several days later she came back with 5. I pushed for confirmatory picture of her face and paper w / my profile name and she declined to comply.
    Because some lurkers never post info. I share your sentiment about this board being a forum for sharing. Check my prior posts and you'll find that I've been more than happy to do just that.

    All that said, there's plenty of lurkers who also read the forum, never post anything, but who have lots of info they would never share without a trade. I know this from prior experience.

    In any case, thanks for the intel. As for being annoyed, I share that sentiment, but its directed at the guys who read this forum but never post.

  2. #3847

    Clare000 selling pics video, quoted 2 k to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5bf36...e-2a24583bbb28

    Went to snapchat quickly. Quote me 2 k in reply to my offer of 4. I'm guessing she would not even do it for that. She's all about selling pics & vids. We must stop buying this shit from these chicks. Get them off the site and clogging up my hope of doing them.

    Has anyone ever done a chick that started out as her mandating you buying pictures?

  3. #3846

    Cass716

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45107...3-0d4db12b5ccd

    I've been texting her for almost a month. Very few replies. 1 day finally both on at the same time. I'm convinced that she is from Bel Air, but not convinced that she is girl in pick. Is demanding pre-pay to prove I'm real, and that I mean it. I'm calling BS scam.

  4. #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    TalkToMeNice.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff53a...5-f58ba44a6dda

    This one is a pro. Seeing multiple men all over the place. Works at a restaurant and goes to school downtown. Quoted 4 for CFS. Tried to meet up 3 times, she flaked and rescheduled each time a few hours before. I lost my patience. She is fucking too many guys she can't balance them all. Anyone actually meet and have a report?
    Supposed to meet up later this week, so we'll see how it goes. No rates or anything quoted (probably because I'm already paying for lunch & hotel, haha). I'll report back later.

  5. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/89028...a-a7b75d4518cc

    Or should I just visit her in the strip club instead and pay for a private dance?
    Major gps. Quoted me $5, talked her down to $3 (dumb of me as it was still way too much).

    Looked way worse in person and refused BJ.

  6. #3843

    Tiffanyxoxo71. Why swap? You 're just being selfish, give.

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc30...3-4de7bc4fb4e6

    She responded then stopped. Any intel would be appreciated. Happy to swap info for info.
    You're statement "happy to swap" annoys me. This board is about sharing, not a commodity.

    Yes I've chatted with her She is poor about keeping a convo going. She is maybe a UTR pro. Very business like. Not interested in chatting. She quoted 7 for my first inquiry. After I relied too rich for me, She said OK. Several days later she came back with 5. I pushed for confirmatory picture of her face and paper w / my profile name and she declined to comply.

  7. #3842

    Investor SDs

    Oh and a final post. All of you investor daddies out there better monitor the Chinese futures market tonight.

    Circuit breakers are going to trip out and you may not be able to cover allowance unless you switch from long to short.

  8. #3841

    Is Bailey worth the chase?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89028...a-a7b75d4518cc

    Or should I just visit her in the strip club instead and pay for a private dance?

  9. #3840

    Any intel on tiffany?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc30...3-4de7bc4fb4e6

    She responded then stopped. Any intel would be appreciated. Happy to swap info for info.

  10. #3839

    Lily wants to be treated like a woman

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3a08b...7-916913e0c2dc

    Asking for $4 k monthly. Don't refer to her as baby or sweetie. That makes her really mad because the fake name she's using at the moment is Lily (not Lilly. She also gets upset if you mispell her name).

    For you guys who enjoy that kind of back and forth, she's for you. Especially if you want to see someone go off the deep end quickly.

  11. #3838

    Abbi wants to Venmo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3318...4-9933f456a755

    She's selling pics and wants $40 before a meetup.

    Homie don't play that game.

  12. #3837

    Clementine is now sweetlikehoney42069

    Title of the post says it all.

    DM if you want more details. She's super skittish. Probably because of what one of our bretheren on this board probably did to her.

  13. #3836

    Strip club

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I did yesterday. She lived up to her name. Very much a creampie *** and very into it. Good time. Wish I lived in the area, so I could do it again.
    Do you know what strip club she works at?

  14. #3835

    Cinnamonspicechai

    Cinnamonspicechai. This one is real but blocked me after I told here I searched on her photo and found her twitter account. Hence no SA link. She certainly looks cute but I guess she will never let me partake. Actually, I'm not that into chai.

    Fiona Pat.

    https://twitter.com/cardioneurgeon

  15. #3834

    SweetiestSugarBaby07

    Thought this little cutie was hot. Goes by the name Raquel. Looks like a hot white MILF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d59f7...8-2cd30cc44c7c

    After texting back and forth I Googled her number and up pops a thick ebony escort from Caton Ave. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/28103627/.

    Maybe she thinks I wouldn't notice the difference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape