Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 7898
-
02-03-20 07:16 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 541Why swap?
Because some lurkers never post info. I share your sentiment about this board being a forum for sharing. Check my prior posts and you'll find that I've been more than happy to do just that.
Originally Posted by Xyzpdqa
[View Original Post]
All that said, there's plenty of lurkers who also read the forum, never post anything, but who have lots of info they would never share without a trade. I know this from prior experience.
In any case, thanks for the intel. As for being annoyed, I share that sentiment, but its directed at the guys who read this forum but never post.
-
02-03-20 00:16 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 89Clare000 selling pics video, quoted 2 k to meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5bf36...e-2a24583bbb28
Went to snapchat quickly. Quote me 2 k in reply to my offer of 4. I'm guessing she would not even do it for that. She's all about selling pics & vids. We must stop buying this shit from these chicks. Get them off the site and clogging up my hope of doing them.
Has anyone ever done a chick that started out as her mandating you buying pictures?
-
02-03-20 00:06 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 89Cass716
https://www.seeking.com/member/45107...3-0d4db12b5ccd
I've been texting her for almost a month. Very few replies. 1 day finally both on at the same time. I'm convinced that she is from Bel Air, but not convinced that she is girl in pick. Is demanding pre-pay to prove I'm real, and that I mean it. I'm calling BS scam.
-
02-02-20 21:05 #3845Senior Member

Posts: 560Supposed to meet up later this week, so we'll see how it goes. No rates or anything quoted (probably because I'm already paying for lunch & hotel, haha). I'll report back later.
Originally Posted by FunGuy570
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 20:33 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 47Major gps. Quoted me $5, talked her down to $3 (dumb of me as it was still way too much).
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
Looked way worse in person and refused BJ.
-
02-02-20 10:42 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 89Tiffanyxoxo71. Why swap? You 're just being selfish, give.
You're statement "happy to swap" annoys me. This board is about sharing, not a commodity.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
Yes I've chatted with her She is poor about keeping a convo going. She is maybe a UTR pro. Very business like. Not interested in chatting. She quoted 7 for my first inquiry. After I relied too rich for me, She said OK. Several days later she came back with 5. I pushed for confirmatory picture of her face and paper w / my profile name and she declined to comply.
-
02-02-20 08:52 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 541Investor SDs
Oh and a final post. All of you investor daddies out there better monitor the Chinese futures market tonight.
Circuit breakers are going to trip out and you may not be able to cover allowance unless you switch from long to short.
-
02-02-20 08:49 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 541Is Bailey worth the chase?
https://www.seeking.com/member/89028...a-a7b75d4518cc
Or should I just visit her in the strip club instead and pay for a private dance?
-
02-02-20 08:46 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 541Any intel on tiffany?
https://www.seeking.com/member/0cc30...3-4de7bc4fb4e6
She responded then stopped. Any intel would be appreciated. Happy to swap info for info.
-
02-02-20 08:41 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 541Lily wants to be treated like a woman
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a08b...7-916913e0c2dc
Asking for $4 k monthly. Don't refer to her as baby or sweetie. That makes her really mad because the fake name she's using at the moment is Lily (not Lilly. She also gets upset if you mispell her name).
For you guys who enjoy that kind of back and forth, she's for you. Especially if you want to see someone go off the deep end quickly.
-
02-02-20 08:36 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 541Abbi wants to Venmo
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3318...4-9933f456a755
She's selling pics and wants $40 before a meetup.
Homie don't play that game.
-
02-02-20 08:32 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 541Clementine is now sweetlikehoney42069
Title of the post says it all.
DM if you want more details. She's super skittish. Probably because of what one of our bretheren on this board probably did to her.
-
02-01-20 15:23 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 88Strip club
Do you know what strip club she works at?
Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 15:07 #3835Regular Member

Posts: 14Cinnamonspicechai
Cinnamonspicechai. This one is real but blocked me after I told here I searched on her photo and found her twitter account. Hence no SA link. She certainly looks cute but I guess she will never let me partake. Actually, I'm not that into chai.
Fiona Pat.
https://twitter.com/cardioneurgeon
-
02-01-20 13:56 #3834Regular Member

Posts: 14SweetiestSugarBaby07
Thought this little cutie was hot. Goes by the name Raquel. Looks like a hot white MILF.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d59f7...8-2cd30cc44c7c
After texting back and forth I Googled her number and up pops a thick ebony escort from Caton Ave. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/28103627/.
Maybe she thinks I wouldn't notice the difference.











Reply With Quote





