Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 24044
-
02-02-20 16:30 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 152Mia Simone
I saw Mia like over a year ago, when her offerings were more limited. Recently I noted that she had added GFE, and I've always liked her alternative look, so I thought I'd try her again.
Same Arlington location, same apartment, and it's kind of a pain to navigate through how to get there, but then it's a busy place with people coming and going and if you're not a weirdo you blend right in. If you've been there you know what I'm saying.
She definitely likes to talk for a good 20 or 30 minutes before things get going, and it's not the type of talk that sets the mood. Her body language just does NOT say come and get me. She did this first time we met and it seemed appropriate to get to know each other, almost like an interview. But I thought she'd be more uninhibited with someone she's already seen. Apparently not.
The GFE offering really isn't anything above and beyond her previous session. Closed mouth kissing, pecks really (she admits she's not a kisser), some light touching, pretty mechanical. You'll have to prompt her every step of the way. One good note, opted for some daty and six-nine and she is probably the most super smooth and clean of anyone I've seen. I'm not sure FS was in the cards but I didn't go there because of the unenthusiasm level. After a while of CBJ and nothing was happening, I asked her for manual release. I went away a little disappointed. If I had not been expecting GFE I probably would have been pretty satisfied. $$$ for an unrushed 45 min which was probably more like an hour after chit chat and shower.
Pros: super friendly, super nice to talk to, pretty "normal". She has absolutely the best skin, smooth and free of stubble (she will talk at some length about her skin care regimen). Daty is fresh and clean as a whistle. You can tell she really takes care of herself. Very nice apartment. Lots of tattoos and piercings (navel, eyebrow, nipples) if that's what you're into. Unrushed.
Cons: reserved, guarded, mechanical. There is a lack of raw energy in the air. GFE really isn't.
If she were a bartender at my regular spot I'd be there all the time chatting her up. I likely won't go back though.
-
02-01-20 14:10 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 48Sorry about that. Here's her link.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-le...hirst-37614314
-
02-01-20 12:03 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 152Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ExMikey
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:37 #8201Regular Member

Posts: 17Woodbridge latina
Let me explain since you're skeptical from my lack of info.
Latina crapshoots often don't have real pics. That doesn't concern me and shouldn't be surprising to a vet like you.
This outfit often rotates so. Not sure how long she's staying. Textd her for addy and in to the B Westrn.
Early 20's about 5'8, both nips pierced, curly hair.
DMG. 80 started off with CBJ mish doggy, see her.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:37 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 127Excellent post. I've had my burner for nearly five years and I still get calls for the previous owner. When asked for selfies, I use my iPad and obscured my face. I once asked a companion about this and she said no face was fine with her. She just wanted an idea of size, build, and ethnicity for when I came to the door.
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
Be safe out their and treat the ladies right.
LN.
-
02-01-20 10:04 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 1991And how do we find Maleah's ad?
Do we search Bedpage or the new Backpage or Cityxguide or AdultSearch or Tryst or some other ad site?
Originally Posted by Sylas
[View Original Post]
She hasn't been discussed in the forum except for your posts. Without a link to the ad, it's a crapshoot trying to find a provider with only a name.
-
02-01-20 09:28 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 127I suppose I could have asked but she would not have understood anyway. I suspect it would be more.
Originally Posted by Gorbot
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 08:50 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 264Not at all. If some agencies blur pictures or even use photoshopped pictures and some ads have straight up different women pictured, why can't we do the same thing? Great post!
Originally Posted by SkipHop
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 08:27 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 48Back door?
Thanks for the details, LN. Did she allow anal for that price, or was that just crap shoot bait? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/y-dis...-0501-36901736.
Originally Posted by LaneNarrows
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 02:55 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 48MaLeah herndon
Just realized I originally posted in the wrong thread. Oops.
Saw MaLeah last week for a qv ($100) and I've got to say, her head game is super unenthusiastic. Felt like I was doing most of the work and just didn't feel right at all. Could smell smoke in the room and on her as I walked in but she had a candle going to mask it. She was also pretty glued to her phone. Very robotic, would not repeat.
Ass was fat though, can't go wrong.
-
01-31-20 23:41 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 127Springfield Latina Crapshoot
I decided to give the Springfield Latina Crapshoot a try as it has been my experience that overall, the women are better looking than the Manassas Latina Crapshoot. Here's my impressions. Keep in mind that this is subject and as always, YMMV.
Looks: 5+*. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see a very attractive thin, dark complected Dominicana spinner with midback length hair with blond highlights and soft skin. Her bolt-ons were with very well executed. Not too big, not too small.
Language: 1*. Had no skills with French, or with English for that matter. I didn't attempt any Mediterranean languages.
Performance: 3. 5*. She didn't have a lot of skills but I gave her an extra 1/2* for effort. She took me to the rodeo and I took her dog for a walk. In her defense, I'm not getting any younger.
Overall: $$ for the hour plus. 2 for BBBJ. She didn't want to give a second cup for the hour. I probably left some time on the meter but I was done. I might see her again but only for the hhr and skip the BBBJ. I don't believe the pictures are her (thighs and hips look too thick) but they are excellent analogs for the real thing.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/y-disguise-a-rich-anal-sex-with-my-big-ass-571-336-0501-36901736
Be nice to the ladies.
LN.
-
01-31-20 22:20 #8193Regular Member

Posts: 22Getting verified step by step
Long time lurker and recently contributing. Here's my step by step on how to remain anonymous and verify anywhere. Methods may be seen as ghetto but it's worked for me for a long time.
1. Buy a prepaid phone. Don't use VOIP or app based stuff like TextNow. The reason is the numbers seem to come from a different pool. Prepaid phones have had previous owners to the numbers in my experience. I used TracFone or prepaid att / Verizon numbers and phones.
2. Get a number in a big city area. This improves the chances it was used by someone else. Will get to why next.
3. Google search your new prepaid number and likely it will have a name pop up. Thats now you from now on. Reason being providers and agencies will simply Google search your number first. You want that number to match a name. Make sure its a male name of course.
4. Get your drivers license and work I'd and make a scan. Then use some ghetto Photoshop skills to change your name address details etc and picture.
5. Print out the ghetto fake IDs and glue it to a Costco card or something with thickness so it looks decently real. Then take a picture of it. Now you have two random IDs with pics and a phone number that matches a Google search and IDs.
Ghetto right. But it works, I used this method will all local agencies. They ask for a selfie? Say youd rather not but those IDs and a Google name match is enough.
-
01-31-20 21:30 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 67Camille Dumont
Found her here.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
http://www.giadonnas.com/camilledumont/
-
01-31-20 21:24 #8191Regular Member

Posts: 22Agency is named giadonna.
Originally Posted by Shier
[View Original Post]
Similar situation as privateliaisons, Jennifer's models, and taradream DC.
This time around the hotel was a ghetto extended stay. The other three agencies usually use a good hotel in the Tyson's area.
-
01-31-20 18:25 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 2686Pleasantly surprised, how?
Pleasantly surprised that the pix were real, that they looked anything like her, that the service was legitimate? This looks to be a Latin crapshoot, so without more details, someone reading this review has no way to know if he's seeing the same girl you did.
Originally Posted by SLuthor23
[View Original Post]
Ad from November with the same number shows a different girl, who used fake pix.
https://nova.bedpage.com/womenseekme...u/6756927.html











Reply With Quote





