Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #586

    My first post, P 1

    Pretty sure it was BB12 that said a first post is supposed to be a share, so I'm going to share. I'm going to continue this in Kzoo, this is where I've been hunting. Here goes.

    So my terror tour begins with Facepic Christine. I can't find a link anywhere for her. And I'm kinda glad. I kinda really don't want to talk about it. Will most likely not repeat.

    Let's continue on with everyone's favorite nightmare.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...e/278495333954

    Yep. Autumn. That wasn't exactly fun, DM for deets. Will not repeat.

    And then there was overpriced Bree.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...s/204470816554

    Now this wasn't the worst. No, I'm not white knighting. I'm just saying that, while she was pricey, she treated me pretty well. I'd repeat if not for the cost of a dream.

    Gentlemen, thank you all for your time and attention. I'll be posting P 2 to the Kzoo board shortly. Safe winds, and happy hunting.

    Stone.

  2. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/212208179069

    Sweetheart, go cheap and bring her an instruction manual. Uhg. Too far for me. Would repeat. . LOL. Not time for training.
    I tried contacting her recently, and I never received a reply back from her. Looks like she stopped posting to, so the link you have for 1-16-20 may have been the last time she posted, but Idk for sure of course.

  3. #584

    Any information on this one at all? Please and thanks.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...n/269850894099

    Anything would be greatly appreciated. I haven't come across any reviews on this one. Does or has anyone ever had any dreams or reviews on this one? If so please share, or please PM me about. Please and thanks.

    As always, be safe and smart fellas!

  4. #583

    Jordan

    Any post lately not seen one??

  5. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week- sweet girl easy to communicate with- fresh and friendly- very skilled and willing- does not do CIM or Greek which did not matter to me did everything I wanted- will see again at every opportunity- PM for more info.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/134429792714

    She is in BC not GR.
    I have seen her a couple of times descent date. Her starlight and Lynn who post sometime all live together. I had set up a date with starlight and when she gave me the address it was the same. Got there and all three was there. She felt a little awkward so I ended up seeing juicy again.

  6. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaJack  [View Original Post]
    One is in Bc. Seems good. Says she's independent and seems reasonable and hott! Has anybody met her?: http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/709317475239.

    I really wanted to meet this girl but had a bad feeling. She looks petite and has a pretty face kinda gothic looking she said she would see m for qv but she was on north side. Kinda farther than I wanted to go and I though it seemed sketchy so I thought I'd ask the forum if anybody had seen her: http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...r/667800207067.

    The other offers a massage session in kalamazoo that seems affordable. I'm really curious about her too. Kzoo link: https://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/m...s/059620932161.

    Any info would be appreciated. Just trying to safe.
    The last 2 have reviews in kzoo form you just have to look.

  7. #580

    Juicy Juicy

    Hello all, I've browsed this forum for a while but haven't joined until recently. After reading BCHunter's review, I decided I'm going to check her out this weekend. Reasonable rates, just have to schedule then I'll report back here after the visit.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/497663450019

  8. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by YodaJack  [View Original Post]
    One is in Bc. Seems good. Says she's independent and seems reasonable and hott! Has anybody met her?: http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/709317475239.

    I really wanted to meet this girl but had a bad feeling. She looks petite and has a pretty face kinda gothic looking she said she would see m for qv but she was on north side. Kinda farther than I wanted to go and I though it seemed sketchy so I thought I'd ask the forum if anybody had seen her: http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...r/667800207067.

    The other offers a massage session in kalamazoo that seems affordable. I'm really curious about her too. Kzoo link: https://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/m...s/059620932161.

    Any info would be appreciated. Just trying to safe.
    My suggestion is to do some research and begin reading the many posts below for information regarding the options you listed. Bunni is under the massage section in Kalamzoo. Mixed reviews, and my experiences have been mixed as well. Not sure about itty bitty, but she has reviews too. The first choice seems new to me.

    I think that there are plenty of past reviews to help you make a decision.

  9. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...o/212208179069

    Sweetheart, go cheap and bring her an instruction manual. Uhg. Too far for me. Would repeat. . LOL. Not time for training.
    Does she live alone? Any sign of drug use anywhere? Both would be bad.

  10. #577

    Anybody meet these girls?

    One is in Bc. Seems good. Says she's independent and seems reasonable and hott! Has anybody met her?: http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/709317475239.

    I really wanted to meet this girl but had a bad feeling. She looks petite and has a pretty face kinda gothic looking she said she would see m for qv but she was on north side. Kinda farther than I wanted to go and I though it seemed sketchy so I thought I'd ask the forum if anybody had seen her: http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...r/667800207067.

    The other offers a massage session in kalamazoo that seems affordable. I'm really curious about her too. Kzoo link: https://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/m...s/059620932161.

    Any info would be appreciated. Just trying to safe.

  11. #576

    Anyone

    Hey well I've been gone out of state for a couple, spent a couple hours of reading and catching still don't see anything on her.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...a/077014939601

    Thanks.

    Becsafe.

  12. #575

    Starlight

    Saw her this week- 60 QV very accommodating to what I wanted. Good communication.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...t/378692459987

    She is in BC not GR

  13. #574

    Whisper

    I was looking for a quick BBBJ today. With lack of other options I contacted this Girl. Negotiated $60 car date. BJ skills are on point. She is a cool girl.

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...e/794766785092

  14. #573

    Utr girl

    Looking for a sexy spinner type girl black or white as long as they are hot. Pm me if you have any to share.

  15. #572

    Juicy juice

    Saw her last week- sweet girl easy to communicate with- fresh and friendly- very skilled and willing- does not do CIM or Greek which did not matter to me did everything I wanted- will see again at every opportunity- PM for more info.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/134429792714

    She is in BC not GR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape