Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 26397
-
02-02-20 17:19 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 31I had a dream about her about 6 months ago. Met her at a hotel by the airport. She faked it the whole time. I will not go back and I would not recommend for what she charges.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
Interesting story. When I was done with her I sat in my car for a minute in the hotel parking lot. I was doing Lyft part time back then and so decided to turn on my app to see if I could get a passenger. After 5 minutes I got a ping. The pick up location was 500 feet away! Guess who my passenger was? It was her!! Haha. Somewhat awkward it was. She called her lesbian girlfriend on the phone on the way. Dropped her at her apartment on the eastside.
-
02-02-20 15:08 #8876Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting Today
I'm in town today for business and curious if anyone had a good agency they recommended. I've searched the forum and found some older posts, but wanted to ask around. I'm looking for a small spinner who is open to greek.
Thanks in Advance!
-
02-02-20 14:59 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 136What?
Originally Posted by Rabble
[View Original Post]
This explains soooo much.
-
02-02-20 12:50 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 819Ms Jada
I went to see her a couple of weeks ago. She still looks the same. She has her own house now. Her service is still great as are her rates.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 12:27 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 45Regret
Was in the area and decided to try. Wasted 40 on this. A toothy BJ and an unkempt bottom was enough to kill a boner in 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 12:00 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 774I believe
I believe he is talking about this Miss Jada.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee/0/18/543953
I have no current info. Have seen her in the past.
-
02-02-20 11:37 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 34Not The Same Person
MS Jada and Miss Jaeda are not the same person.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 10:22 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 686Biology lesson
I have been curious about this in the past, so I have delved into the medical books on occasion to try to figure the whole squirting thing out. Long story short is that the male and female anatomy is almost identical. The sex organs are unique, but complimentary. When it comes to squirting, the female body would have to house a gland, the size of the bladder to house a secondary type of fluid to use as needed, much like a venomous creature, the size of the human bladder. There is no such organ, or gland in the female body. Sooooo the only place that this fluid can come from is the one organ attached to the genatalia, which is the bladder. Just saying.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 10:02 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 656Kendra is back!
Cute and plump. Rush Service. Pimp is rough and tough and nearby. Stay away
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/redhead-thick-thighs/047373816717
-
02-02-20 07:58 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 315Squirting
It's a neat novelty.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
My GF has been a squirter for about the last 4 years, and while it was neat at first due to the looks on her face and her screaming; it was annoying as I would lose all traction and busting the nut got delayed.
If their is a good chance that she is going to squirt. I will try to blow my load as quick as possible so that I know I will get it done before I get exhausted.
And it seems to to be related to us going to the local tavern to throw darts, and her drinking 4+ beers and having a few shots. She had 5 beers and 4 full strength shots last night so she didn't get any nookie at my place- I'll save tha until this morning.
-
02-02-20 05:47 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 1323Turn-off
Never had a squirter and hope I never do. The thought of it is a turn-off. Even a woman's natural odor can be a bit much at times.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 05:42 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 1323Lm
That would be Lisa Marie, usually referred to as "LM". I never got with her but did have convo with her through some dating site. Did not find out that she was a pro til I came to this site, LOL! Seemed like a real sweetheart and is fondly remembered by those here that know her.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 01:40 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 46I concur
I saw her today for an outcall. I would agree with this review. She said she's 6'2. She's all of that. Nice boobs. A little baby damaged, but not bad. She smokes and smells like it. Her teeth are JACKED UP. BBBJ. Every thing else covered. She's from Madison. It was a MEH experience. Hondo for the outcall. She doesn't like cowgirl because she said she feels like Andre the Giant. Ha. Bean.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 00:07 #8864Senior Member

Posts: 108Nina TOFTT
After not hearing anything, I decided to fall on the sword. Older then she states. Has a nice body.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
Taller then I thought. Terrible meth mouth. All in all, eh. I've seen worse. I don't know if I'd repeat. I guess it depends how bad the market dried up.
-
02-01-20 19:00 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 1244Miss Jaeda
If you searched using Jada you drew a blank because it is Jaeda. She is also on SA. Links to SA and STG.
Originally Posted by Rabble
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/81c1f...3-8a73f02003db
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/553532762390









Reply With Quote






