Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by FishDude55  [View Original Post]
    Based on her pictures, she's is not the least bit attractive. Nor do the pics suggest she tries to do anything to look more attractive. She looks sloppy and drab. It also doesn't appear to seem like she is happy with her life. Based on these observations it isn't any surprise she'd have a unkempt bottom. But I guess that's what you'd get for 40.
    She is nice enough and I feel bad for her. She has had a rough life. The first time I saw her she had BO so bad I had to leave my windows down the rest of the day. The second time she promised to shower (and did!) and I had a better time. She has a tight pussy and I had a good enough time. I have blocked her though since she texts the fuck out of me with sob stories and I had to cut that off.

  2. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    That would be Lisa Marie, usually referred to as "LM". I never got with her but did have convo with her through some dating site. Did not find out that she was a pro til I came to this site, LOL! Seemed like a real sweetheart and is fondly remembered by those here that know her.
    That's her miss her EV day down in lake Geneva area maybe per facebook.

  3. #8879

    Bayview

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this posted multiple times the past couple of months but haven't seen any reviews. Anyone know what the deal is with this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/616615608898
    She's in Bayview. Have been previous reviews on her. Jackhammer BBBJ. I have to remind her to slow down. Lots of slobbering. BBFS may be avail, if you ask. Car date. Sometimes blanket on the basement floor if her father is not around. Budget friendly. She just texted me an hour ago. She's looking for clients. She gets the job done for me. Budget friendly.

  4. #8878

    What did you expect?

    Based on her pictures, she's is not the least bit attractive. Nor do the pics suggest she tries to do anything to look more attractive. She looks sloppy and drab. It also doesn't appear to seem like she is happy with her life. Based on these observations it isn't any surprise she'd have a unkempt bottom. But I guess that's what you'd get for 40.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to try. Wasted 40 on this. A toothy BJ and an unkempt bottom was enough to kill a boner in 10 minutes.

  5. #8877
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the other monger on here that posted about this. I saw a while back and she was dead fish. 280 is a joke. If I'm paying that then she better be super hot or have some major skills. She is neither in my opinion.
    I had a dream about her about 6 months ago. Met her at a hotel by the airport. She faked it the whole time. I will not go back and I would not recommend for what she charges.

    Interesting story. When I was done with her I sat in my car for a minute in the hotel parking lot. I was doing Lyft part time back then and so decided to turn on my app to see if I could get a passenger. After 5 minutes I got a ping. The pick up location was 500 feet away! Guess who my passenger was? It was her!! Haha. Somewhat awkward it was. She called her lesbian girlfriend on the phone on the way. Dropped her at her apartment on the eastside.

  6. #8876

    Visiting Today

    I'm in town today for business and curious if anyone had a good agency they recommended. I've searched the forum and found some older posts, but wanted to ask around. I'm looking for a small spinner who is open to greek.

    Thanks in Advance!

  7. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any ads for mrs jada. The white mid 30's girl?

    The most recent one I have seen is a few months old.

    She was not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed her. Flat rate with Greek included.

    Saw her once when she was 4-5 months pregnant, and had a blast.

    I sure hope she is still out there.
    What?

    This explains soooo much.

  8. #8874

    Ms Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I believe he is talking about this Miss Jada.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee/0/18/543953

    I have no current info. Have seen her in the past.
    I went to see her a couple of weeks ago. She still looks the same. She has her own house now. Her service is still great as are her rates.

  9. #8873

    Regret

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this posted multiple times the past couple of months but haven't seen any reviews. Anyone know what the deal is with this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/616615608898
    Was in the area and decided to try. Wasted 40 on this. A toothy BJ and an unkempt bottom was enough to kill a boner in 10 minutes.

  10. #8872

    I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    If you searched using Jada you drew a blank because it is Jaeda. She is also on SA. Links to SA and STG.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81c1f...3-8a73f02003db

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/553532762390
    I believe he is talking about this Miss Jada.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee/0/18/543953

    I have no current info. Have seen her in the past.

  11. #8871

    Not The Same Person

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    If you searched using Jada you drew a blank because it is Jaeda. She is also on SA. Links to SA and STG.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81c1f...3-8a73f02003db

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/553532762390
    MS Jada and Miss Jaeda are not the same person.

  12. #8870

    Biology lesson

    I have been curious about this in the past, so I have delved into the medical books on occasion to try to figure the whole squirting thing out. Long story short is that the male and female anatomy is almost identical. The sex organs are unique, but complimentary. When it comes to squirting, the female body would have to house a gland, the size of the bladder to house a secondary type of fluid to use as needed, much like a venomous creature, the size of the human bladder. There is no such organ, or gland in the female body. Sooooo the only place that this fluid can come from is the one organ attached to the genatalia, which is the bladder. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Never had a squirter and hope I never do. The thought of it is a turn-off. Even a woman's natural odor can be a bit much at times.

  13. #8869

    Kendra is back!

    Cute and plump. Rush Service. Pimp is rough and tough and nearby. Stay away

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/redhead-thick-thighs/047373816717

  14. #8868

    Squirting

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Never had a squirter and hope I never do. The thought of it is a turn-off. Even a woman's natural odor can be a bit much at times.
    It's a neat novelty.

    My GF has been a squirter for about the last 4 years, and while it was neat at first due to the looks on her face and her screaming; it was annoying as I would lose all traction and busting the nut got delayed.

    If their is a good chance that she is going to squirt. I will try to blow my load as quick as possible so that I know I will get it done before I get exhausted.

    And it seems to to be related to us going to the local tavern to throw darts, and her drinking 4+ beers and having a few shots. She had 5 beers and 4 full strength shots last night so she didn't get any nookie at my place- I'll save tha until this morning.

  15. #8867

    Turn-off

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is fact it's piss. Idk how people still think it's not but the female anatomy doesn't product cum like product. It comes out of the pee hole. Female can get wet and some more then other that does come out of the vagina open which is not pee but nothing that sprays out. More like dribbles out slowly.
    Never had a squirter and hope I never do. The thought of it is a turn-off. Even a woman's natural odor can be a bit much at times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape