Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimothy  [View Original Post]
    Some reports from the last couple of dreams I've had:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/705099641660 (Luna).

    I must have really been wanting a dream bad because there were a couple of things that should have made me turn around:

    1. She's located at my least favorite motel near the airport.

    2. She gave me the room number next to her's by accident (one of her neighbors knew who I was looking for and pointed me to the correct room).

    3. She had a black eye and bruises on her arms and back (she claimed she was in a car accident).

    Once we got down to it, the dream wasn't bad, but I won't be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/615167108277 (Emily?

    Easy setup and she looks like her pictures (although she looks a little more worn out). Easygoing personality and good service. Unfortunately, she's staying in the same motel as the above mentioned provider.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/341382809589 (Darby).

    I know she has terrible reviews here (which made me hesitant to contact her), but I was in her area and decided to roll dice. Easy setup. Decent location (apartment in Arlington). She has a roommate that wasn't there at the time. I didn't see any lurkers or dbs. She was pretty chill throughout the dream. Good service. I asked her if she was familiar with her reviews her and she is. She admits to having an attitude when she first became a provider. She denied the reports about having an odor (I didn't smell anything). I might repeat.
    The first one Luna looks like the one girl that used to walk Phillips and post on BP maybe like 4 or 6 years ago. Jersey i wonder if that's her

  2. #12409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimothy  [View Original Post]
    Some reports from the last couple of dreams I've had:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/705099641660 (Luna).

    I must have really been wanting a dream bad because there were a couple of things that should have made me turn around:

    1. She's located at my least favorite motel near the airport.

    2. She gave me the room number next to her's by accident (one of her neighbors knew who I was looking for and pointed me to the correct room).

    3. She had a black eye and bruises on her arms and back (she claimed she was in a car accident).

    Once we got down to it, the dream wasn't bad, but I won't be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/615167108277 (Emily?

    Easy setup and she looks like her pictures (although she looks a little more worn out). Easygoing personality and good service..
    My smelly date with her was well over 5 years ago. But definitely the truth. She seem cool during the date. No attitude at all. She just had a terrible odor and I couldn't finish. It happens to providers at times for different reasons. Back then I used to give detailed reviews of all my hobby encounters.

  3. #12408

    Some Recent Dreams

    Some reports from the last couple of dreams I've had:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/705099641660 (Luna).

    I must have really been wanting a dream bad because there were a couple of things that should have made me turn around:

    1. She's located at my least favorite motel near the airport.

    2. She gave me the room number next to her's by accident (one of her neighbors knew who I was looking for and pointed me to the correct room).

    3. She had a black eye and bruises on her arms and back (she claimed she was in a car accident).

    Once we got down to it, the dream wasn't bad, but I won't be repeating.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/615167108277 (Emily?

    Easy setup and she looks like her pictures (although she looks a little more worn out). Easygoing personality and good service. Unfortunately, she's staying in the same motel as the above mentioned provider.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/341382809589 (Darby).

    I know she has terrible reviews here (which made me hesitant to contact her), but I was in her area and decided to roll dice. Easy setup. Decent location (apartment in Arlington). She has a roommate that wasn't there at the time. I didn't see any lurkers or dbs. She was pretty chill throughout the dream. Good service. I asked her if she was familiar with her reviews her and she is. She admits to having an attitude when she first became a provider. She denied the reports about having an odor (I didn't smell anything). I might repeat.

  4. #12407

    LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    Where is she? I remember seeing her add when I was out of town and read a few good reviews, but now that I'm back I can't find her, anyone?

    Thanks. NMJ.
    She said that she was only here for a couple of days. She didn't say if or when she's leaving. I tried texting her, but no reply yet. Hoping to here from her soon.

  5. #12406

    Facefuck recommendations

    Any recommendations on who to go to for sloppy, rough facefucking? I'm talking hair pulling, spit flying good times.

  6. #12405

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Never seen posts from Zeena before. Anyone seen her before?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/547088710534
    Yes. I reported on her when she was using the name Jenna a few months ago. I highly recommend staying away from this one. Two others had the same issue as I did. PM for details if you desire.

  7. #12404

    Oh if only

    This would be fun if she were real and actually here in Jacksonville.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...p/453839611086

    Maybe I am just a kinky MF.

  8. #12403

    LoLo

    Where is she? I remember seeing her add when I was out of town and read a few good reviews, but now that I'm back I can't find her, anyone?

    Thanks. NMJ.

  9. #12402

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CantB1  [View Original Post]
    She was a Hooterville Swan charging 20/40 when she started.
    Can't even spell prices. Sad. Plenty of generous people out there. But I can't imagine anyone paying even half her asking price based off those pics.

  10. #12401
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Never seen posts from Zeena before. Anyone seen her before?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/547088710534
    I can tell you she's real I have not dreamed with her she was a blonde I drive for Uber it have her in my car.

  11. #12400

    Any info on Zeena?

    Never seen posts from Zeena before. Anyone seen her before?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/547088710534
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg5OTU2NWYyN2UwYTI4MGI5ODVlNDYwNWQwNjhkYTRhMzJmYjMw.jpg‎  

  12. #12399

    Sweetthang

    I tried to contact this one about a month or so ago but got no reply. Then I get a text from her this week to meet up. Any recent reviews?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/832339297558

    Grapp.

  13. #12398

    Utr

    Hey guys I got alot of request for her contact info. Unfortunately she wants to remain low traffic and only let me give it out to a few people. So if you didn't get it I'm sorry hopefully she will take more in the future.

  14. #12397
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    At least for me I would say Egypt is above average. Has a good attitude and is not a clock watcher. Decent singing skills but nothing mind blowing. I would do more than qv though.
    She did this weird thing. You know like when your not hard and the foreskin covers the head alil. She did this thing of pulling from the head down and stretching the shaft skin as if my head was covered with foreskin. But I was completely hard. It was really uncomfortable. Another turnoff for me was she had short natural nails but they were really dirty. Nice girl but I had to force one out to finish. Maybe she was off that day but I don't plan on repeating.

  15. #12396

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I concur. I made a trip to the westside to get a sample and was not impressed at all. "Egypt" in baymeadows was another I sampled a couple weeks ago after rave reviews and wasn't impressed. To each it's own YMMV.
    At least for me I would say Egypt is above average. Has a good attitude and is not a clock watcher. Decent singing skills but nothing mind blowing. I would do more than qv though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape