Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,876 to 28,890 of 41287
-
02-02-20 20:58 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 708I saw her once. Pretty clean. Pics are accurate. She was pretty chill. But I'll never repeat. A little impersonal though I could tell that she was trying not to be. Nice gall, I'm just not as attracted to her as I thought I would be.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 19:49 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 36What happened?
What happened?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 16:38 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 234The first one Luna looks like the one girl that used to walk Phillips and post on BP maybe like 4 or 6 years ago. Jersey i wonder if that's her
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 13:12 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 2131My smelly date with her was well over 5 years ago. But definitely the truth. She seem cool during the date. No attitude at all. She just had a terrible odor and I couldn't finish. It happens to providers at times for different reasons. Back then I used to give detailed reviews of all my hobby encounters.
Originally Posted by Chimothy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 11:44 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 64Some Recent Dreams
Some reports from the last couple of dreams I've had:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/705099641660 (Luna).
I must have really been wanting a dream bad because there were a couple of things that should have made me turn around:
1. She's located at my least favorite motel near the airport.
2. She gave me the room number next to her's by accident (one of her neighbors knew who I was looking for and pointed me to the correct room).
3. She had a black eye and bruises on her arms and back (she claimed she was in a car accident).
Once we got down to it, the dream wasn't bad, but I won't be repeating.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/615167108277 (Emily?
Easy setup and she looks like her pictures (although she looks a little more worn out). Easygoing personality and good service. Unfortunately, she's staying in the same motel as the above mentioned provider.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/341382809589 (Darby).
I know she has terrible reviews here (which made me hesitant to contact her), but I was in her area and decided to roll dice. Easy setup. Decent location (apartment in Arlington). She has a roommate that wasn't there at the time. I didn't see any lurkers or dbs. She was pretty chill throughout the dream. Good service. I asked her if she was familiar with her reviews her and she is. She admits to having an attitude when she first became a provider. She denied the reports about having an odor (I didn't smell anything). I might repeat.
-
02-02-20 09:45 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 286LoLo
She said that she was only here for a couple of days. She didn't say if or when she's leaving. I tried texting her, but no reply yet. Hoping to here from her soon.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 09:13 #12406Regular Member

Posts: 22Facefuck recommendations
Any recommendations on who to go to for sloppy, rough facefucking? I'm talking hair pulling, spit flying good times.
-
02-02-20 09:00 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 1246Zeena
Yes. I reported on her when she was using the name Jenna a few months ago. I highly recommend staying away from this one. Two others had the same issue as I did. PM for details if you desire.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 08:28 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 394Oh if only
This would be fun if she were real and actually here in Jacksonville.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...p/453839611086
Maybe I am just a kinky MF.
-
02-02-20 04:56 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 444LoLo
Where is she? I remember seeing her add when I was out of town and read a few good reviews, but now that I'm back I can't find her, anyone?
Thanks. NMJ.
-
02-02-20 01:58 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 172Lol
Can't even spell prices. Sad. Plenty of generous people out there. But I can't imagine anyone paying even half her asking price based off those pics.
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 00:41 #12401Regular Member

Posts: 4I can tell you she's real I have not dreamed with her she was a blonde I drive for Uber it have her in my car.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 00:01 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 89Any info on Zeena?
Never seen posts from Zeena before. Anyone seen her before?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/547088710534
-
02-01-20 23:46 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 683Sweetthang
I tried to contact this one about a month or so ago but got no reply. Then I get a text from her this week to meet up. Any recent reviews?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/832339297558
Grapp.
-
02-01-20 23:39 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 72Utr
Hey guys I got alot of request for her contact info. Unfortunately she wants to remain low traffic and only let me give it out to a few people. So if you didn't get it I'm sorry hopefully she will take more in the future.











Reply With Quote




