Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 17942
-
02-02-20 08:09 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 223Mia was in Richmond when I saw her
It is her for sure. Never repeated though, but would. It was on a couch though if that matters, with mom / older woman in other room.
Originally Posted by KybeBop
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV and watch your 20.
-
02-01-20 23:42 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 173Have tried
I have tried multiple times, several times no response or response several hours later, and even set up a couple appointments and she has gone dark or has some sort of "crisis".
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 20:49 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 334Second hand info
You can search for her under "Georgia Peach", or Jenna. There are a few posts on her.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 16:36 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 132Anyone dream with Jenna?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596#erotic.
Appreciate anyone with a report on her.
KC.
-
02-01-20 16:09 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 98Any body try
Does anybody have input on this one goes by Mia.
-
02-01-20 15:39 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 67Another
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/345039022842
A couple of days ago.
The good: very good BBBJ, plump ass, very nice kitty. Very smooth skin all over the body. Overall she was very accomodating and pleasant for a q. V. Customer and I will most likely be repeating.
The indifferent: light bruising on thighs, don't know if it indicative of anything.
The bad: While clean, her in call was in a shit location and very small. The homeowner's lawn was absolutely lousy with dog shit.
-
02-01-20 15:20 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 67Bbw
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...0/799571774014
Recently dreamed of this one.
The good: solid BBBJ game, decent breasts, had a clean incall, pleasant personality and cute face. Unlike many other BBWs she doesn't charge by the pound. Also didn't clock watch.
The indifferent: talked almost too much.
The bad: remarkably flat ass.
-
02-01-20 10:53 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 334Katie
Katie is popular because she takes the time to make you feel important. She doesn't watch the clock, and she's cute. She gives you the Girlfriend experience. I always feel comfortable with her. She may not be the greatest at everything, but she's worth the time and money. Which by-the-way, she's very affordable. Still one of the best around!
Originally Posted by Lexington2323
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 07:26 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 1002Couple of Reviews ready. Alex from Richmond and Kelly / Kelsey
Alex.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/376037005805
Seen her at her incall in Richmond yesterday for a QV. She quoted me. 60 for that. She said she just moved into her place a few days ago so it was pretty empty. Its like a duplex type place I suppose. Anyway I can tell she's a user, she had a few bruises on her back. But it didn't stop the little head from getting what I wanted. After a little introducing she started on the bed with a nice BBBJ, cover went on then on to doggy where she was pretty vocal and bouncing that tight body back to back. She said it was her favorite position. Then onto Mish because I knew I was about to pop. Finished with C on face. She seemed friendly enough so I'll eventually repeat. It's just that drive to Richmond gets very tiresome.
Kelly / Kelsey.
So this one has been around for awhile but she took a little break from the game because she had got a legit job. But she's back now. There's no ad for her as of now, I had to contact her thru Facebook because I didn't have her number at the time. Surprisingly she remembered me when she seen I messaged her. So we agreed to a Qv incall at her place off south Broadway. Started with greetings then onto a nice BBBJ. She had skills with that so I knew I was going to pop soon so I hurried into doggy where I finished with A pop on her tits after I slid the cover off. I'll repeat most definitely.
-
02-01-20 05:27 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 150Saw katie
I saw Lexington Katie for the first time a few days ago before the wanted add popped up on here. I really do not understand why everyone is so crazy about her. Her BJ was good but Kristen BJ is way way better. To be completely honest I would much rather get a gum job from 7th.
-
01-31-20 14:38 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: kelsy
She used to go by kelly. Drinks and smokes but a real pleaser. Anyone on boards here probably can review her as well.
Originally Posted by BadToDaBone
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 13:47 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 61Re: Kelsey
Looks adorable (killer smile and ass) -but see no reviews or links or adds--any info on the pretty little lady? If as good as she looks think for sure be worth a try and maybe even toftt but sure be better with a little heads up. PM or here be finr Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ffboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 12:49 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 132Any recent intel on this one?
Hey guys I may be looking to play in Lexington in the next few days.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/985887548131
It's been a while since I've actually dreamed with her. Prior to meet up I would text, things would be looking good and then "poof" she would disappear. She was solid provider for my one meet up. Enough so that I would consider seeing her again.
However, if memory serves me, I've seen several other posts where people mentioned she had demons or perhaps bad behavior.
This one below seems new. Anyone tried?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/483773094236
KC.
-
01-31-20 11:58 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 87Kelsey
A lot of people hit up my inbox for a pic. This is Kelsey and her number is L 859-XXX-7767.
-
01-31-20 10:50 #3978Banned Member

Posts: 415Msg to Fred
Just sent you another PM.
Originally Posted by Fred77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





