Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3992

    Mia was in Richmond when I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have input on this one goes by Mia.
    It is her for sure. Never repeated though, but would. It was on a couch though if that matters, with mom / older woman in other room.

    As always YMMV and watch your 20.

  2. #3991

    Have tried

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596#erotic.

    Appreciate anyone with a report on her.

    KC.
    I have tried multiple times, several times no response or response several hours later, and even set up a couple appointments and she has gone dark or has some sort of "crisis".

  3. #3990

    Second hand info

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596#erotic.

    Appreciate anyone with a report on her.

    KC.
    You can search for her under "Georgia Peach", or Jenna. There are a few posts on her.

  4. #3989

    Anyone dream with Jenna?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...xington-679596#erotic.

    Appreciate anyone with a report on her.

    KC.

  5. #3988

    Any body try

    Does anybody have input on this one goes by Mia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mzg2NzZkMTQ5N2JiYjNlNGFhMzdmZWMxN2NmMmQ1ZGY1ZDQ3Nw.jpg‎   TMzc1ODJkNmVmMmYxNTNmZmVhNGUzOGUxNGY3Y2I1NjhhNWFlMw.jpg‎   TMzk1NTY1MTczM2YxNjk2NmFiNThmMTQ4Nzg2NjNmYzkzMWY3MjM1.jpg‎  

  6. #3987

    Another

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...l/345039022842

    A couple of days ago.

    The good: very good BBBJ, plump ass, very nice kitty. Very smooth skin all over the body. Overall she was very accomodating and pleasant for a q. V. Customer and I will most likely be repeating.

    The indifferent: light bruising on thighs, don't know if it indicative of anything.

    The bad: While clean, her in call was in a shit location and very small. The homeowner's lawn was absolutely lousy with dog shit.

  7. #3986

    Bbw

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...0/799571774014

    Recently dreamed of this one.

    The good: solid BBBJ game, decent breasts, had a clean incall, pleasant personality and cute face. Unlike many other BBWs she doesn't charge by the pound. Also didn't clock watch.

    The indifferent: talked almost too much.

    The bad: remarkably flat ass.

  8. #3985

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington2323  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lexington Katie for the first time a few days ago before the wanted add popped up on here. I really do not understand why everyone is so crazy about her. Her BJ was good but Kristen BJ is way way better. To be completely honest I would much rather get a gum job from 7th.
    Katie is popular because she takes the time to make you feel important. She doesn't watch the clock, and she's cute. She gives you the Girlfriend experience. I always feel comfortable with her. She may not be the greatest at everything, but she's worth the time and money. Which by-the-way, she's very affordable. Still one of the best around!

  9. #3984

    Couple of Reviews ready. Alex from Richmond and Kelly / Kelsey

    Alex.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/376037005805

    Seen her at her incall in Richmond yesterday for a QV. She quoted me. 60 for that. She said she just moved into her place a few days ago so it was pretty empty. Its like a duplex type place I suppose. Anyway I can tell she's a user, she had a few bruises on her back. But it didn't stop the little head from getting what I wanted. After a little introducing she started on the bed with a nice BBBJ, cover went on then on to doggy where she was pretty vocal and bouncing that tight body back to back. She said it was her favorite position. Then onto Mish because I knew I was about to pop. Finished with C on face. She seemed friendly enough so I'll eventually repeat. It's just that drive to Richmond gets very tiresome.

    Kelly / Kelsey.

    So this one has been around for awhile but she took a little break from the game because she had got a legit job. But she's back now. There's no ad for her as of now, I had to contact her thru Facebook because I didn't have her number at the time. Surprisingly she remembered me when she seen I messaged her. So we agreed to a Qv incall at her place off south Broadway. Started with greetings then onto a nice BBBJ. She had skills with that so I knew I was going to pop soon so I hurried into doggy where I finished with A pop on her tits after I slid the cover off. I'll repeat most definitely.

  10. #3983

    Saw katie

    I saw Lexington Katie for the first time a few days ago before the wanted add popped up on here. I really do not understand why everyone is so crazy about her. Her BJ was good but Kristen BJ is way way better. To be completely honest I would much rather get a gum job from 7th.

  11. #3982

    Re: kelsy

    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Looks adorable (killer smile and ass) -but see no reviews or links or adds--any info on the pretty little lady? If as good as she looks think for sure be worth a try and maybe even toftt but sure be better with a little heads up. PM or here be finr Thanks.
    She used to go by kelly. Drinks and smokes but a real pleaser. Anyone on boards here probably can review her as well.

  12. #3981

    Re: Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ffboy  [View Original Post]
    A lot of people hit up my inbox for a pic. This is Kelsey and her number is L 859-488-7767.
    Looks adorable (killer smile and ass) -but see no reviews or links or adds--any info on the pretty little lady? If as good as she looks think for sure be worth a try and maybe even toftt but sure be better with a little heads up. PM or here be finr Thanks.

  13. #3980

    Any recent intel on this one?

    Hey guys I may be looking to play in Lexington in the next few days.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/985887548131

    It's been a while since I've actually dreamed with her. Prior to meet up I would text, things would be looking good and then "poof" she would disappear. She was solid provider for my one meet up. Enough so that I would consider seeing her again.

    However, if memory serves me, I've seen several other posts where people mentioned she had demons or perhaps bad behavior.

    This one below seems new. Anyone tried?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/483773094236

    KC.

  14. #3979

    Kelsey

    A lot of people hit up my inbox for a pic. This is Kelsey and her number is L 859-XXX-7767.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D9C54A16-3B97-4331-9C11-76CA9BF89EB0.jpg‎   B8FA7EA8-BBC4-4057-8C21-7C7B2BD119D9.jpg‎  

  15. #3978

    Msg to Fred

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred77  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to send a message to you, don't know if it's your box or mine. Anyway, Yes to last message.
    Just sent you another PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape