Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,861 to 16,875 of 28080
-
02-03-20 10:44 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 62TOFTT at Mayflower spa Escondido
Not a big surprise it is only legit. Also did not even have the heat on.
-
02-03-20 05:34 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 567Lusk
I've been enjoying the charms of Yokali, a Japanese MILF and her new partner, Mei Li. Photo courtesy of their ad on adult search and it's the real deal. You'll recognize her instantly.
-
02-03-20 03:28 #11218Banned Member

Posts: 222Krissy Bee
Anyone seen Krissy Bee recently? She fell off the radar a few years ago but her website is still up. Great massage.
http://organicbodytreat.weebly.com/blog/all-naturalllll
-
02-03-20 02:21 #11217Regular Member

Posts: 5Moon Spa I think like the previous post said off mission Gorge rd and Farmont Avenue next to 7-11.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 01:32 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 284Location? Name?
Could you provide the name or specific location of this parlor?
Originally Posted by GBalindo606
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 01:25 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 284Angela
She's easy to find and it's no secret where she's at. Try Paradise Spa at 6919 Paradise Valley Rd #2, San Diego, CA 92139.
Originally Posted by Pain2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 22:01 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 567Full monty
It's been awhile, but I enjoyed the charms of a cute young Korean girl going by Candy. Why anyone would waste their cash at Cheetas when just a few steps away full satisfaction awaits.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 21:50 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 116Damn, if you went in the other direction and crossed the street, you would have been at Pine Spa and all set.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 04:07 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 242Visiting SD, looking for best FBSM providers
Hi guys,
I will be visiting San Diego, staying in the Pacific Beach area. I am looking for FBSM providers, especially ones who actually give a good massage (and are super hot with good attitudes). I'm only looking for HE, not interested in FS or extras. I'm willing to pay at most 2. 00/ hour. Which providers do you recommend? I prefer white providers (plenty of asians in the OC / SGV where I normally monger). I'm also open to outstanding black / latina providers.
Also, I'm interested in this Heavenly Hands place. Any specific people you guys recommend? Happy to trade info on OC spots.
-
02-02-20 02:27 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 287That's fair, she might be older than I estimated but her great body and fun personality makes her seem younger. What would be great would be recommendations for my next step up from Anna at Z's. I don't want FS but a great erotic massage in an AMP with pretty much everything short of FS would make me really happy. I'd like to limit my tip to $100 if possible. Suggestions would be appreciated. I still highly recommend Anna at Z's and I'll go back to see her but someone new would be great.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 19:29 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 260Anna is indeed almost all of the above, but one thing she is not is in her late 30's. I would guess she's 50 or 55.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 17:37 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 56Exotic Touch
That number is for Exotic Touch in Mission Valley.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-64185#rubmaps
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/619-731-9355
I agree, some are intriguing, especially Kimberly. No, I haven't been. You going to TOFTT?
-
02-01-20 13:21 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 43Next to cheatahs
So I hit the spot next to Cheatahs last weekend.
Don't remember her name. But she was cute and playful at first. About a 5 minute rub then I flip. She pops a titty in my mouth (nice touch). She rubs for a few minutes and asks what I want. I go for the old fashioned (HJ) and she wants. 8 WOW. I said just keep massaging and we'll leave it at that. She offers a handy for 60 and I accept. What I wasn't expecting was all the attitude. I think this is more of a FS place. I like some FS but that day I just wanted a HJ. I'd recommend for the full monty but nothing less.
-
02-01-20 13:09 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 112Group of providers
What's the deal with all these ads on RR that have the same format? Ha anyone seen any of them and are the pictures actually real? A lot of those pics look very enticing.
Amanda.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135520
Brianna.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138575
Sophia.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138432
Rose.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138077
Kimberly.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158460
Jenny:
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131220
Victoria.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/147080
Angelina.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131208
Lina.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136959
Chanel.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138798
-
02-01-20 11:19 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 287Anna at Z's has become pretty much my all-time favorite, she's worth a visit. There's no FS or BJ action available at Z's but Anna really knows how to take great care of me. She has a very sweet personality and a melodic voice which I enjoy hearing. She also has a great body for her age which I'm guessing is in the late 30's. She also doesn't push / negotiate tips ahead of anything as another girl there I tried did while Anna was in China visiting her family. Anna is a nice girl who gives a nice caring massage.
Originally Posted by SvStudMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





