Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 163 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #464

    Good Find

    Came across this post early in the morning. She was in Methuen and agreed to drive to Lowell for some car fun. Successfully met at the spot (after 15 min of confusion. Her prepaid phone ran out of minutes or something like that and I had to track her down, down the street) and she followed through with a enthusiastic BBBJ followed by bbfscip mish. She was reluctant to take the load, but onve I mentioned vesectomy she seemed eager. Young, tight, cute, and level headed for 100. Hopefully she buys more minutes. As I was dropping her off she said she was going to text me from her real number. I have yet to hear from her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...775/9789056633

  2. #463

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thinking about it.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...t/766643092916
    She hosts out of Haverhill. I went for some lollipop action. DT with the best of them. Damage 80. Very nice girl.

    Easy to talk to.

    Rac.

  3. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thinking about it.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...t/766643092916
    Yes. She's definitely chunky, huge boobs and gets very into it. I've seen her a few times now and highly recommend. No track marks either which is always a nice surprise. Safe hotel location right off 495.

  4. #461

    McKenna

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thinking about it.

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...t/766643092916

  5. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Where is kiki. Any link or info?
    Found it. Same one from eros. Yes I agree with your review, she is nice good looking and I enjoyed time with her few months back. Ling is all. Time great, no question there.

  6. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    So got to be with Ling and then Kiki in back to back weeks.

    Ling for me has always been special as "within limits" she lets you live your best moments in a very submissive way. Within her limits she tries to make you happy and takes directions very well. So I did reverse massage on her and got a chance to explore her beautiful little body. Either she acts very well or she got really excited. It she was shaking uncontrollably and later blasted when I fingered her. She even guided me to her C spot and let all her guards loose. She was moaning like anything. Did a CBJ as I finger blasted her. Damage 1. 3. Previously I had reviewed her nuru and we even bathed together in shower once. So yeah she lets me live my fantasies within her limited play.

    This week I finally tasted Kiki Michelle, or rather she tasted me LOL.

    Man her tongue play is out of the world. The way she licks and sucks your balls is exemplary. Sucks so tightly grasping balls with such finesse and knowing all the right spots, I blasted almost shaking with excitement. Damage was 2 but she provides something which is unique. So a high price kind of keeps you safe knowing she does what she does. Though she did ask me to take a shower before and also used alcohol all over my asshole and balls and dick before starting the deed. Put me in a doggy position and when I thought I would blast I asked for me to flip and then continue which she obliged. Someone said earlier she is almost BbW but I disagree. She is no more skinny like her pics but is thick enough now. She did all of this in buff.

    But this kind of makes me wonder about hygiene point of view. I mean she would take precautions and used alcohol and all but going bare is risky for infections. I did use hand sanitizer over my dick later and washed it off, but that may be my phobia while others would enjoy more. Those who have been with Kiki, did you ever worry about or face any sting of problem because of her act?
    Where is kiki. Any link or info?

  7. #458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Hygiene and risk

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    But this kind of makes me wonder about hygiene point of view. I mean she would take precautions and used alcohol and all but going bare is risky for infections. I did use hand sanitizer over my dick later and washed it off, but that may be my phobia while others would enjoy more. Those who have been with Kiki, did you ever worry about or face any sting of problem because of her act?
    I think the risk is non zero, but probably one of the lowest with Kiki. She seems to be very careful about safety and hygiene. Her studio is well kept and clean. I am not in the medical profession, but I would have to think that hand sanitizer would reduce the risk in some ways. Risk is a funny thing. We all seem to accept the risk of driving, and about 100 people die from automobile accidents in the US, every day. Kiki does provide a unique service that is worth a try. I did not have any extra worry or problems the few times I saw her.

  8. #457

    Kiki and Ling-World's Finest

    So got to be with Ling and then Kiki in back to back weeks.

    Ling for me has always been special as "within limits" she lets you live your best moments in a very submissive way. Within her limits she tries to make you happy and takes directions very well. So I did reverse massage on her and got a chance to explore her beautiful little body. Either she acts very well or she got really excited. It she was shaking uncontrollably and later blasted when I fingered her. She even guided me to her C spot and let all her guards loose. She was moaning like anything. Did a CBJ as I finger blasted her. Damage 1. 3. Previously I had reviewed her nuru and we even bathed together in shower once. So yeah she lets me live my fantasies within her limited play.

    This week I finally tasted Kiki Michelle, or rather she tasted me LOL.

    Man her tongue play is out of the world. The way she licks and sucks your balls is exemplary. Sucks so tightly grasping balls with such finesse and knowing all the right spots, I blasted almost shaking with excitement. Damage was 2 but she provides something which is unique. So a high price kind of keeps you safe knowing she does what she does. Though she did ask me to take a shower before and also used alcohol all over my asshole and balls and dick before starting the deed. Put me in a doggy position and when I thought I would blast I asked for me to flip and then continue which she obliged. Someone said earlier she is almost BbW but I disagree. She is no more skinny like her pics but is thick enough now. She did all of this in buff.

    But this kind of makes me wonder about hygiene point of view. I mean she would take precautions and used alcohol and all but going bare is risky for infections. I did use hand sanitizer over my dick later and washed it off, but that may be my phobia while others would enjoy more. Those who have been with Kiki, did you ever worry about or face any sting of problem because of her act?

  9. #456

    More than likely scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    The link is broken.
    Yeah I noticed that after the post went up. No sight of her on any other site so she more than likely was a scam. Oh well.

  10. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRey2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? I been active for the last month so I'm not sure if she's been around. I hit her up yesterday for today and she was fine with that but then when I asked about verification picture she said she sold as a set 10 pics 2 1-minute vids for. 35. When I said no she lost her shit and said she's going to block me for not being able to put down dp.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/060721942909
    The link is broken.

  11. #454

    Scam?

    Has anyone seen this girl before? I been active for the last month so I'm not sure if she's been around. I hit her up yesterday for today and she was fine with that but then when I asked about verification picture she said she sold as a set 10 pics 2 1-minute vids for. 35. When I said no she lost her shit and said she's going to block me for not being able to put down dp.

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/060721942909

  12. #453
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #452

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy909  [View Original Post]
    She is fake not real.

  14. #451

  15. #450
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    What name did she go by?
    I didn't even ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape