Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,996 to 20,010 of 61398
-
02-01-20 18:16 #41403Senior Member

Posts: 223Angel
One of you guys gave me her number and just now she is texting me. Any Intel on her? Anything important I need to know?
I'm normally from the escort section but I know the game is different when it comes to the SW section.
-
02-01-20 13:54 #41402Senior Member

Posts: 192Kady
Yes, indeed. Most regrettable.
Originally Posted by Tman121
[View Original Post]
With the fornication and all the obvious stuff aside, Kady was quite an intelligent individual. But not smart enough, I reckon, for all that intelligence.
It was during that big hurricane we had back in late 2012. Kady had conjured up some clever story about being stuck to her then-boyfriend so she could spent the weekend with me. And boy, was he ever fuming at the mouth. That was some weekend Kady and I had together, not to mention it pissed off my then fresh ex-wife something royal as Kady applied the same clever treatment on her. Out of all our encounters, I'll remember that one the most.
The memory of Kady is still vivid: too bad, I liked her.
-
02-01-20 11:26 #41401Senior Member

Posts: 133Concur
Finally bust my Kiara cherry. Had seen her in the past when she was kind of run down and always passed her by. Finally picked her up a few days ago and WOW! Her boobs are perfect right now and didn't see any marks on her legs either. Wanted to see her again today but the SO wants to hang out. Bummer, LOL.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 07:02 #41400Regular Member

Posts: 9I was referring to w 25th opposite St. Paul st heading down to the Penn station.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 00:37 #41399Senior Member

Posts: 977Little Puerto Rican Jessica of Brooklyn Park / Curtis Bay
Anyone know what happened to her? I lost touch way over a year ago. Her # was the same for years then some dude started replying saying it was not her #. Last I remember she lived on Audrey Street, previously Potapsco ave. Any info is appreciated!
-
01-31-20 21:15 #41398Senior Member

Posts: 36720/25
I believe he's referring to Greenmount.
Originally Posted by AngelVenice
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 21:00 #41397Senior Member

Posts: 34Unfortunately, she passed away a few years ago.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 19:28 #41396Regular Member

Posts: 21Man can't find conkling on Google. Can you PM or post
Thanks for feedback man, but can't find any of them places. Whats BP? Where in map is Conklin? What is Fairhaven? Many thanks! Checking out wilkens next but seen LE everywhere.
Originally Posted by VansVille2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 19:22 #41395Regular Member

Posts: 21Is that Angel with long dark hair. Looks Italian?
Is that Angel with long dark hair. Looks Italian?
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 19:09 #41394Senior Member

Posts: 1626Lot of LE presence tonight near the WW loop. Noticed one cop standing at the payson / Ramsay intersection. Be safe.
-
01-31-20 18:51 #41393Senior Member

Posts: 152Greenmount
Found myself on the east side around 11/ am with some time to kill. Went past Nicole's (from my previous posts) semi-abando, it was all freshly boarded up. Looped around the neighborhood a bit. Next to nothing out walking. Looks like Chris P. Bacon has the whole area around 25th and Greenmount under watch. I've also noticed a crap ton of vacants being demolished in the area.
-
01-31-20 18:15 #41392Regular Member

Posts: 21Great feedback. But where is West 20th st thru W. 25th?
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
Great feedback. But where is West 20th st thru W. 25th? Off what street or neighborhood?
Originally Posted by SouthBend1
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 23:26 #41391Senior Member

Posts: 192Dundalk Kady
Anyone knows if Kady is still in the game?
-
01-30-20 21:26 #41390Senior Member

Posts: 705Apology 're Amber / Anna
I'm sorry if I have anyone the impression I could help in contacting Amber G. She's living in My Airy and occasionally contacts me or another monger for a ride to the city to cop. I don't think she's been successful. Her by or husband is a serious criminal having made threats with firearms. He has and has used firearms. It's not worth it gents. Too many risks.
-
01-29-20 21:39 #41389Senior Member

Posts: 978Little Kayla
God she looks rough in that picture. When she first came around couple summers ago from the eastern shore, she was so cute and naïve. She had low self esteem and had not dated before coming to Balto. She was only riding the horse then, She would only lay on her back or doggy. Her baby daddy was a piece of work for sure, just sat there waiting for her to get picked up and get back with the money. Once she started hitting the crack she started going down hill quick. One day she was in a good mood and said, lets go to McDonalds I will buy lunch. If she did go to rehab I am glad because one of her dates was stalking her real bad and sit outside where she was staying waiting for her to come out. Sorry that is psycho shit to me.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
I do not recommend you go to the westside for awhile, not even to take a ride thru. LE is sitting in certain drug areas wile others riding around just looking for any kind of reason to pull you over and some of the renegades are making up illegitimate reasons why they stopped you. Like there was a vehicle reported involved in drug activity, or stolen, etc. There is very few girls coming out and when they do its because they are dope sick. You would be lucky if they don't throw up on you, can't go deep, terrible gag reflexes. Yes you can get $5, $10 & $20 dollar dates for anything you want but don't expect it to be good. I wonder how the monger made out trying to slip meds to his SO he infected.
Be very careful a lot of my peeps have gotten STDs lately, welcome to Baltimore Hun.
Be Safe.











Reply With Quote




