Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 12758
-
02-02-20 20:08 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 193What is she missing, a pussy?
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 20:01 #6832Shill for Summer Cox, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Not girl in pics
The girl in those pics is summer74. But out of curiosity. What is this abnormality or part that is missing?
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 13:13 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 28I had a great time
She does have something missing true.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
I took the plunge and believe me she more than made up in performance.
Stayed an hour and two pops later I left more than satisfied.
Only two rules no CIM no Greek, took great direction an rides like a cowgirl.
-
02-02-20 11:48 #6830Senior Member

Posts: 665Outcall probably is the way to go since I don't think that trailer even had running water so bathing is impossible. It didn't have a working toilet for sure since I always had to piss outside.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 17:42 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 132Her name is not summer but there are other things you should know about her.
I saw this ad and I was intrigued. I thought her pictures looked very good for a woman in her 40's. Not what I would typically seek out but I was interested. I called her made the arrangements went to the place which is a hotel even though she tells you it's an apartment. In my experience she made me wait outside about 15 minutes said she was cooking. I had decided to leave when she came out to get me. She is the woman in the pictures however probably 8 to 10 years older than most of the pictures and she weighs about 30 pounds less I would say she is fit to skinny even though most of her pictures show a curvy body.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
Not what I am also interested in normally. Very thin women. This woman however has a physical deformity that she doesn't tell you about that particularly affects what we are looking for when we go see a woman. Because of that and her shape / age I couldn't stay. I felt like this was a pity payment but I gave her a few bucks and left.
If you want to help a woman out who probably really needs it and isn't trying to harm you and you can put aside the physical missing parts. Then go see her.
-
02-01-20 15:03 #6828Regular Member

Posts: 16TGTBT Amy
Beware of this scam: Just wanted to share a recent experience trying to hook up with an Asian provider on Escort Babylon (via List Crawler). She (Amy) responded pretty quickly to a text inquiry and steered me onto her preferred "verification" site for her "safety" (after having refused to text a verification photo). Had just recently experienced the hassle of disputing credit card charges from a similar "verification" site that promises not to charge your card, but still did so (and in fact, passed the number to a sister site). In fact, am still awaiting delivery of the replacement card LOL. Looks like this type of scam is becoming rampant. Am seeing it even cross over to dating sites like Tinder, so watch out. EB.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4124514140
-
02-01-20 14:03 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 2061Remember what Al Bundy said:
Not making fun of this girl but Al Bundy said the perfect girl had three boobs. The extra one on her back was for dancing. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 09:30 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey guys
This girls has a way to many rules and here blow jobs are awfull.
Originally Posted by Dumb0
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 07:40 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 48This one
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/4076277650
Had a dream about this one. Surprise, in the dream she had a medical condition where she only had one of two boobs.
Still fairly attractive, she is probably a SW.
In the dream I got Kissing, BBBJ, DATY and various positions.
Fun stuff.
-
01-29-20 13:38 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 629She used to be a streetwalker on the trail for quite a while also.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 13:12 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 169Let me clarify
More of skid marks than shit stains. She is a sweet girl IMHO with a few demons and I always feel bad for people like this. I don't have the luxury of doing outcalls. Like SYM said, he did an outcall with a showered girl so I'm sure it was a good time, I like that type of body too. It goes back to "you can't make a first impression twice. " Hopefully things are better for her. At least he had a good time and now she has a recent review so it helps all of us.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:30 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 947LOL, well allow me to elaborate on my earlier report. This was my first encounter with Amanda / Amy Bear so I had / have very little knowledge of her history. I did search a couple of posts about her just to confirm she was legit and saw she was down in Ft. Lauderdale for awhile until recently. I could tell from her pics that she was fairly young and has the type of body I like and since I was in the mood for some strange I decided to give her a shot.
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
I did an outcall with her and picked her up and dropped her off at a store so I never encountered the trailer you mentioned so I can't speak to that. As for her hygiene, she took a shower upon her arrival so I can say she was squeaky clean for me. However, I did not check her panties for poop stains, LOL. She was very friendly and submissive and she passed my donut and grapefruit tests with flying colors and I thought she had a pretty hot body, so IMO she was a very good fuck. I did include a caveat at the end of my report about signs of drug usage but it was not enough to keep me from recommending her. But as always, YMMV.
SYM
-
01-29-20 11:32 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 2964Amanda Bear
Okay, I could probably get past the "disgusting" trailer but the part about not "bathed in days" would likely bring the deal to a close. If not, the "shit stains on her panties" most definitely would! Dude, really? Shit stains on her panties? For real? That's f**ked up!
Originally Posted by NYTrader731
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 04:26 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 102Not the Summer I saw
That is not the Summer Cox I saw, who was an awful experience.
Originally Posted by DC187
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-c...orlando-498198
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...8/116145571120
The number and pics don't seem to match. Lots of Summers in Orlando though.
-
01-29-20 03:19 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 623There is a Brazilian who allows kissing and MSOG. She was in Orlando a while ago but is currently in Tampa (or Clearwater). Her name is Isabella and is a complete GFE. If I remember correctly she told me that greek is also on the menu for an extra. 5. She was a PAWG, curvy, and has a nice big ass when I saw her. I had a blast with her that I went to see her again a couple of times in Tampa. You cannot go wrong with her if you are willing to make the drive.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...992/8135249407
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





