Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 11019
-
02-03-20 23:47 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 128Does anyone have a link to this Bella? She's different from Bella_love correct?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 19:58 #1283Regular Member

Posts: 18Fiery Red
Caught Cherry on her way through from Vegas. Great body built for pleasure. No awkward or senseless talk. Started with covered BJ, but she made it enjoyable, half way through asking in a sexy voice how I wanted it, faster, slower, this was a relief because most providers just do what they want whether you like it or not. I told her to take it all the way and no hesitation. After switching to mish, she continued with the dirty talk while touching her self. Told her I was about to pop and invited me to uncover and release where I please. Well worth the 220.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...880&cityid=332
-
02-03-20 15:08 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 541Who is this? Link?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 12:46 #1281shill for a website

Posts: 175Lily and crystal
Guys, jump on these 2 (literally) as fast as you can.
I booked them sat night, and can say it was hands down the best experience I've had with 2 providers in a long time.
Accurate pics, price quoted and in the ad on afterdarkads was what was paid. I gave 400 for 90 min.
There was a LITTLE bit of upsell, standard stuff. I threw in another 50 just too see them happier.
Both put in a ton if effort, as into each other as they were me, really didn't feel like a service once things got going.
I will repeat anytime I can find them, they say they are traveling from vegas, but knew the area well. Don't know, don't care.
Highly recommend.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...909&cityid=332
Happy mongering and be safe!
-
02-02-20 00:39 #1280Regular Member

Posts: 11Is she still alive?
Her comments said that she died, and I have texted her any no reply. When was the last time you saw her?
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 23:23 #1279Regular Member

Posts: 20Where at?
Wouldn't mind seeing her.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 18:07 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 1018A Favorite Bareback Beauty
She is a favorite of mine. Loves it bareback but it took a few visits.
-
02-01-20 17:54 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 1018Found these pics
Found these pics.
-
02-01-20 13:40 #1276Regular Member

Posts: 24Ginger
How was the BBBJ. CIM, w or w / o swallow? Natural tits? I could pass on the full service if those tits are real & I can't pop in her mouth.
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 12:31 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 472I don't think she ever posted on TNA, only STG and other like places.
Originally Posted by WangDang23
[View Original Post]
Knew she had drug issues but she has really taken a dive, she will probably go the way of many others, my guess is that is what her family thought when they put the missing person report in.
-
02-01-20 12:29 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 472The times I saw her was 2 burners ago LOL.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 12:13 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 85Asian Ginger
She is real. Nice condo in Redmond ridge. Very nice BBBJ and covered full service. Rates a bit high. I will not repeat. Very mechanical. Pretty sure she lives with a dude based on the size of shoes on the floor when you walk in. I think after a couple of sessions she might loosen up but I am not going down that road.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 11:52 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 332This is not Bella_Love22
This is a different Bella. It's not Bella_Love22.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:09 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 220I got lazy, I used to have an actual burner phone and would either trash the SIM or the whole phone depending on the level of drama a provider caused. But I've been getting older and wiser in my dealing with them and haven't had any drama in a while and I used to miss a lot of responses because I might not check the phone for days or more at a time. Now I'm using a burner app (just called burner) but am a little nervous because they CAN be traced to you pretty easily / quickly by LE.
Originally Posted by JohnShockley2
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:06 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 220Nice find, would be happy to cip her.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





