Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 35476
-
02-01-20 12:47 #27751Senior Member

Posts: 784Pro Tip
Unlimited pussy (24/7) from 192 & The Infamous Trail (OBT) Kissimmee North into Lockhart. Pro Tip: Seek& Ye shall find. Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 10:26 #27750Senior Member

Posts: 499Check it our
Check out post 25361 about 160+ pages back. Back that up with google maps. Then use Capuths pics to identify your "targets" along with other positive posts. That's my plan of attack for my next trip to Mickey ville. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 09:29 #27749Senior Member

Posts: 664Phones
GETTING phones are never the problem for them, KEEPING the phones are the problem, LOL.
Originally Posted by ThaJoker123
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 03:12 #27748Senior Member

Posts: 94Natasha
Saw Natasha out looking good behind the bk. Got some good headache relief with some fantastic dt. Dropped off by 7-11. She mentioned getting a phone tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it.
-
02-01-20 01:30 #27747Senior Member

Posts: 144Visiting this month
Good evening gents.
I'll be visiting from the Midwest for some work related stuff right after valentine's, was hoping if someone would give me a roadmap to the Orlando scene. Cap's mailbox is full and would love to dream of some of these lovely ladies from Orlando. Please feel free to blow up my mailbox, LOL.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Apocalyptic.
-
01-31-20 23:12 #27746Banned Member

Posts: 5343Hey Cap,
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Your mailbox is full!!
-
01-31-20 22:52 #27745Senior Member

Posts: 73Selena
I haven't seen her in six months or so. Was driving through her area yesterday and I'm pretty sure I saw her walking along pregnant. Might not have been her, but I'm pretty sure it was. She was walking with the tall black guy that she hangs out with. I could be wrong, but if not, congratulations to one of us.
-
01-31-20 18:06 #27744Senior Member

Posts: 205Honestly, it's Because I use my shitty phone for everything.
I'm usually never in one spot for more than hour. I'm always on the go. I post stuff really fast when I take a break from driving and use some shitty Android app to resize the pictures 648 x 648. But that's not important what is important is that Megan has a room and will do anything to please you. I've attached some pictures from last night below.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 10:45 #27743Senior Member

Posts: 2000Awesome
I love your pictures, but just out of curiosity, why do they appear cut off and distorted?
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
01-31-20 06:03 #27742Senior Member

Posts: 368New Becca
Whoever said she was good must having been smoking some good stuff. I usually rely on good reviews to date new girls but I should have waited for more reviews before I pull the trigger. She is a pretty girl and has a nice body but that's it. She wanted Cover everything first red flag then gave me Uninspired BJ and kept being paranoid and was rushing me after 3 minutes. I definitely had a more enjoyable time with Mariah then this Becca. At least Mariah doesn't rush me at all and stop being paranoid with me. YMMV with Mariah but I rather date Mariah anytime than to date Becca. Waste of coins and time, I should have waited for Natasha or Meagan to appear. Found a FB picture of her but she has rainbow hair now trying look like a fake Harley Quinn. One of the worst dates I had in a while.
-
01-31-20 03:44 #27741Senior Member

Posts: 205Dammit Mariah
Now I just can't stay mad at her. She hopped in the back butt naked and ass up. She knew what time it was. She really made it up to me what a sweetheart. I'm not sure what the occasion was but I like it. No greek though, I forgot my lube LOL.
-
01-30-20 23:07 #27740Senior Member

Posts: 377Trisha
Please PM Digits so I can reach her. Wow She looks hot! Thanks Guys Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 23:03 #27739Senior Member

Posts: 377Will be In touch with Tammy
Help out with some digits PM if necessary, I'm looking for some relief in a few days will be visiting Orlando. Thanks Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:54 #27738Senior Member

Posts: 377Venezuelan Allie
Saw those pics I would like to try her, If have a number please PM so I can be able to reach or in what area I would be able to find her. Thanks. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Caputh
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 22:46 #27737Senior Member

Posts: 377Where to find Streetwalkers
Hey guys,
I'll be in Orlando In a Few Days I'm need of some good relief, I've been in Orlando before but I'm not so familiar with streets and I've never monger in Orlando before. Will be appreciated if some of you can give a good advised on where to find some streetwalkers, I read on other post that OBT but that street is along the city so it be helpful if you specify in what area of OBT. PM if necessary. Thanks.
Stay safe!










Reply With Quote






