Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 930 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 13939
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5869

    Curiosity satisfied

    Thanks for the response. I did end up connecting with her at the link I provided below.

    Scheduling was pretty easy and painless. Must have gotten lucky because while I was there it felt like every stiff prick on this website was texting and calling her. I'm surprised her phone didn't vibrate off the table.

    First impression was she is not discrete. She answered her screen door in her skimpy nightgown. Somewhat clear view of street. Friendly from start.

    Looks as described by others. 40's, few extra pounds.

    Very up front discussion of options. Did not feel like upsell. I ended up choosing the hh massage plus HE for 1. She seemed surprised I only wanted massage but was game.

    For other services I would echo Jmaster299 In a recent followup review.

    The massage was better than some legit AMPs. Not expert but relaxing. Figure that's where she got her start?

    Topless. Plenty of roaming. Ending was skilled, plenty of ball play.

    After done she followed me to the bathroom and gave a pretty good rubdown to remove excess oil.

    Checked time when I left. Was in about 40 min.

    Overall, I think this could be an occasional repeat for massage. Mostly massage skill and friendliness.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfOfADeck  [View Original Post]
    I had the same concerns. Both numbers are good. I saw her last Saturday and was business as usual with a fun time.

  2. #5868

    Lovelyana

    Just wondering if anyone has had any luck or at least is she legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lovelyan...s-vegas-433851

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...es/2078601.htm

    Thanks.

  3. #5867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is great only when you get the 1% chance you actually get to see her and she doesn't flake no show or ghost you at the last minute.
    Oops I meant to write 2% for the new lyn 2. 0 LOL.

  4. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikedeblast  [View Original Post]
    Total disappointment, looks more like 53 and not 43 as stated in her ad. Looks better in posted pics than in person. She should retire as she's old and wrinkly, sagging breasts down to her flabby belly, bad teeth probably from smoking, very unattractive, ugly tats on her boobs, very robotic, not worth repeating. Nothing but regrets with this one.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...ilf-gfe_256620
    And on top of that she has GPS of sorts in that she's convinced that she's worth $200 and won't budge.

  5. #5865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    For six months I'd been mad at myself for not circling back for a second Lyn experience. The first episode was her winning entry in my Best BBBJ in Vegas project last summer, by a hair over the now-departed Hannah. Not getting back for seconds with the best was almost monger malpractice. We stayed in touch, which is a miracle considering the number of texts she has to sort through per day given her known talents.

    Second ho-round I waited less time before she came hopping into my car seat, better location, same friendly, private personality. When her lips wrapped around me I recalled it the way I recall the best ski run or first dunk on an 8' rim. Her deep throat was cleaner and smoother. This time I sampled a little FS in mish as she sat on my countertop, and a few seconds of cowgirl, before returning to the mouth of fame.

    Second time was the crowning Lyn experience. We went full bore, three hole symphony, and it was all I'd hoped for or more. The BBBJ had gotten bettersame mouth finesse, better filthy looks, as always guidable with your hands on her head at throat fuck moments. Then finally I sprung for the FS. Lyn as always slides into two orgasms on her own toys almost as a performance for a guy, but as I went onto one leg so I could pound downward into her doggy vag, I could see her face against the bed, and her fingernails grasping the sheets, and there she was having two more orgasms.

    So this is Lyn 2. 0, the Lyn getting better and bringing it harder. Lyn 1. 0 was the best at her specialty already, but this Lyn makes you wait less, but adds more. I was the happiest man in the early morning del taco drive through my fellow mongers.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lyn-escort-las-vegas-430977
    Yeah she is great only when you get the 1% chance you actually get to see her and she doesn't flake no show or ghost you at the last minute.

  6. #5864

    Lyn 2. 0

    For six months I'd been mad at myself for not circling back for a second Lyn experience. The first episode was her winning entry in my Best BBBJ in Vegas project last summer, by a hair over the now-departed Hannah. Not getting back for seconds with the best was almost monger malpractice. We stayed in touch, which is a miracle considering the number of texts she has to sort through per day given her known talents.

    Second ho-round I waited less time before she came hopping into my car seat, better location, same friendly, private personality. When her lips wrapped around me I recalled it the way I recall the best ski run or first dunk on an 8' rim. Her deep throat was cleaner and smoother. This time I sampled a little FS in mish as she sat on my countertop, and a few seconds of cowgirl, before returning to the mouth of fame.

    Second time was the crowning Lyn experience. We went full bore, three hole symphony, and it was all I'd hoped for or more. The BBBJ had gotten better—same mouth finesse, better filthy looks, as always guidable with your hands on her head at throat fuck moments. Then finally I sprung for the FS. Lyn as always slides into two orgasms on her own toys almost as a performance for a guy, but as I went onto one leg so I could pound downward into her doggy vag, I could see her face against the bed, and her fingernails grasping the sheets, and there she was having two more orgasms.

    So this is Lyn 2. 0, the Lyn getting better and bringing it harder. Lyn 1. 0 was the best at her specialty already, but this Lyn makes you wait less, but adds more. I was the happiest man in the early morning del taco drive through my fellow mongers.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lyn-escort-las-vegas-430977

  7. #5863

    Also on PrivateDelights

    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1998  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am finally going to be making a trip out this month and I want to enjoy my stay.

    I have heard lots of good things of this girl:
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022912285

    But I am interested in something GFE, young, and preferably in the 300-500 range (no more).

    Any help and insight would be much appreciated.
    She also advertises on PD and you can get more info on her rates and rules from there:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Soulofsugar

  8. #5862

    MILF on mojo

    Total disappointment, looks more like 53 and not 43 as stated in her ad. Looks better in posted pics than in person. She should retire as she's old and wrinkly, sagging breasts down to her flabby belly, bad teeth probably from smoking, very unattractive, ugly tats on her boobs, very robotic, not worth repeating. Nothing but regrets with this one.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...ilf-gfe_256620

  9. #5861

    Visiting Vegas

    I also posted in General forum.

    I'm coming to town for the first time playing in a big city. What is the best way to travel around as I am flying in. Also if staying at one of the casino resorts how easy is it to get ladies to your room if not a casino girl? Thanks in advance. Also if any info on a nice redhead the paler the better or thick latinas to play with it would be a big help. I'm coming all the way from a little town in South Georgia with not a lot going on.

  10. #5860

    Roxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1998  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I am finally going to be making a trip out this month and I want to enjoy my stay.

    I have heard lots of good things of this girl:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022912285

    But I am interested in something GFE, young, and preferably in the 300-500 range (no more).

    Any help and insight would be much appreciated.
    That's Roxxi I have seen her several times and you can't go wrong with her. Sweet girl and delivers as promised but as always YMMV.

  11. #5859

    Opinions and recommendations?

    Hello,

    I am finally going to be making a trip out this month and I want to enjoy my stay.

    I have heard lots of good things of this girl:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7022912285

    But I am interested in something GFE, young, and preferably in the 300-500 range (no more).

    Any help and insight would be much appreciated.

  12. #5858

    Has anyone else tried Scarlett? Good reviews?

    I met up with a Scarlett before but it's been a while and I don't o if this is really her. She replied to my text but seeing if anyone else has enjoyed her services before? All of her ADs!!

    And all has the same number.

    To text 419-481-3467.

    #1⤵65039; https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/5654362.

    #2 ⤵65039;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/877873804981

    #3⤵65039;. (Part A).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725

    And my 2nd profile on same site.

    #3⤵65039; (Part B).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-444999

    Where I have reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4194813467

    And.

    Usasexguide /Lasvegas.Com.

    #1⤵65039; https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/5654362.

    #2 ⤵65039;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/877873804981

    #3⤵65039;. (Part A).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725

    And my 2nd profile on same site.

    #3⤵65039; (Part B).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-444999

    Where I have reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4194813467

    And.

    All of my ADs!! 💌.

    #1⤵65039; https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/5654362.

    #2 ⤵65039;.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/877873804981

    #3⤵65039;. (Part A).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725

    And my 2nd profile on same site.

    #3⤵65039; (Part B).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-444999

    Where I have reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4194813467

    All of the ads I could find.

    If not anyone else have good reviews of her or suggestions on if I should go for it?

  13. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by NatParkLover  [View Original Post]
    Disappointing since on EROS is says she's "verified. ".
    Does anybody know if you make a legit complaint to EROS, will they ban an escort or at least take down her ad? Seems like proven fake pics would be an automatic flag.

  14. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsMann2005  [View Original Post]
    Katie B is a fake. Found her on Eros. She used fake pictures. Pictures were blind college girl, woman who came to my hotel was a dark haired mixed race woman with large man mades. She took the $$$ donation and immediately started asking me for a tip 3 or 4 times as much as the donation. Kept badgering me to go to the ATM. Left when I told her no. Save your money and Avoid!

    Katie B.

    702-xxx-0553.

    katievip1181xx117@gmail.com

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/6870807.htm

    http://www.escortdirectory.com/escor...118118-117936/
    Disappointing since on EROS is says she's "verified. ".

  15. #5855

    Sound like my kinda Chica

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlu  [View Original Post]
    I rarely post on here (especially as I'm from the OC in California) but wanted to call out an absolute diamond in the rough. I've seen Michelle on probably 5+ occasions in Southern California and she's the real deal. Smoking hot, curvy Latina with A+ skills in all departments (especially BJ).

    I was hesitant to post about her while she was in OC because I wanted to keep her for myself, but now that she's moved out to Vegas it seems selfish not to share.

    If you like a coke bottle Latina (DD / DDD tits and an outrageous ass) with GREAT service and a down to earth attitude then I highly recommend Michelle. You can find her on HX as MichelleMariexo.

    Treat her well, gents!

    P.S. Any Las Vegas girls that frequent OC that you'd recommend??
    Heading to Vegas tomorrow for the SB. , shame I'm not a HX guy. ,.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape