Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4470
-
02-05-20 16:36 #390Senior Member

Posts: 109Disappointing time at Asian angels
I know they are based in the Peninsula but those threads are not so active and I've read about asianangels here before. So thought to post here.
Had a couple good experience with them in the past but it's been a long time since I visited.
Texted and booked Hara. Easy enough to set up.
I know the pics are fake but this was ridiculous. A totally different person. Not even close. Much older, not in shape, smelled strongly of garlic and looked like she might be missing a toe LOL. Once in the room lighting was so dark I could barely make her out. Shower was quick and not playful, barely 3 minutes of BBBJ which was ok but not great. Felt super rushed.
In and out in 20 minutes which included a shower at the beginning and one at the end. Should have picked a different provider. Might have been a better experience but disappointed overall.
-
02-02-20 03:46 #389Senior Member

Posts: 294I'm curious about Jackpot also.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her, but the info I gathered from the monkey is that she's older at least mid 30's, has good ass but not as great as her photos, seems to stall on time in shower so I don't know if 2nd pop is an option.
As you have had experienced this org can be a gamble. Other orgs in the area provide for a better and more consistent performance.
There are some gems in the org at times. I saw Creed and she was very attractive. I heard Lime was good too, but it can be difficult to find the gems in that org.
If you do pull the trigger, I would pick another girl you are interested in and ask the PO for a preference.
-
02-02-20 01:34 #388Banned Member

Posts: 201Oh wow, she definitely is a bit on the pricier side.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 14:17 #387Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-01-20 12:48 #386Senior Member

Posts: 438https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sofia-es...an-jose-804222
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 11:55 #385Banned Member

Posts: 201Under what name did you post her pics, can't find them.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 09:56 #384Senior Member

Posts: 438Sofia22
Recently saw Sofia22 from PD. She's from Kazakhstan, and comes and goes every couple months. Appears to be gone now, but if you're interested in someone really different, keep an eye out.
First off, pics are spot on accurate. I posted a couple on the monkey site. She's gorgeous. Long black hair, exotic looks, sexy Russian accent.
Soft spoken, a little shy, but sexy. Loved DATY, moves great in cowgirl.
Not cheap, but I walked out of there with a huge grin.
-
01-31-20 16:19 #383Senior Member

Posts: 96Jackpot at Peach Cafe?
I've been lurking on this thread for a while, but decided to jump in.
I'm curious to know if any of you guys have seen Jackpot?
I've visited several girls at the peach org, and most of the time it has been OK. The inaccurate pictures make me hesitant about revisiting, but the service has been good in general so I keep going.
I've hadn't had a horrible experience with them, so I assume I've gotten lucky with the operator. The only girl I met that had accurate pictures was Dorothy.
-
01-30-20 19:40 #382Regular Member

Posts: 24PM Replied.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 17:14 #381Banned Member

Posts: 201Seems like there's two asian orgs with white providers then, PM'd you.
.
Originally Posted by Whitsit
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 11:55 #380Regular Member

Posts: 6Reviews
A few reviews to add.
Jenna from KPleasures.
She speaks a lot of English so if you're into conversations, she can hold a decent one. Great location with ample parking. She's definitely a short spinner at less than 4'10". She also looks different than her pics, not necessarily bad, but she is a bit older than those photos. She provides good service but the only thing I'd note is what someone previously said: she's got that Japanese "kawaii" girl voice that's super high-pitched. Her regular voice is a lower but I think that's just part of her. She's great GFE but the BBBJ was just so-so. Would repeat.
Lola from Welcome2 Kcuties.
Definitely doesn't speak much English but she's courteous with her nods and hints. Location is easy and also has decent parking. She's relatively tall at around 5'4"-ish but definitely has bee cups. Service is pretty good but her shower routine was definitely a bit rushed and rough (like, not kinky, but more like scrubbing kind of hard LOL). BBBJ was amongst the better ones but DFK was spotty and mostly LFK. She always in good spirits though, would repeat every now and then.
-
01-27-20 21:33 #379Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone know any girls that squirt?
-
01-27-20 14:51 #378Regular Member

Posts: 24PM me, supposedly a French girl currently with a Chinese org.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 13:01 #377Banned Member

Posts: 201There are, but most of the young ones are independents. Afaik, not a lot of white orgs, only one I know have providers on the curvy side and in their 30's.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 12:58 #376Banned Member

Posts: 201Chinese / Taiwanese tend to be 5-10 years older than K providers. But that's in general, of course there will be exceptions and they are pretty good, but YMMV. It's probably better if you speak their language and don't act like a dick.
Anyhow I would say the upcharge is somewhat justified by the more consistent service. But of course after the initial hit or miss with C / T orgs you will eventually know which one is more consistent so that will offset the initial search cost.
Originally Posted by Aretesky
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





