Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 339 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1190

    Appreciate the info but

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBook  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Link doesn't work.

  2. #1189

    Clean women. No addiction. No pimp

    Sometimes I like hanging out with a woman for a few hours. Maybe grab lunch or a drink. I can only do that with presentable women. If your like me perhaps, you'll appreciate these spinners.

    New Facebook site. No young hoochie Mammas or tweaking drug addicts. She doesn't call her pimp to let him know she got the money. These women need allowance. There are about 40 more in there. All of them are gorgeous.

    If you have the means and you like them clean you may want to check this out.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/218820885795788/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chelsea 17.jpg‎  

  3. #1188

    Daisy Love

    On PD. She's done a few videos. Petite, 24, Caucasian, brunette. $$ but wiiiiiiild. Has a friend from HX she occasionally parties with. No regrets. PM for deets if you must.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0045C625-AB5F-4DCB-99FE-F3107FA8795F.jpg‎  

  4. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Ok HX is not a monthly subscription its a one time fee to get in and have access to 70-80% of the site and maybe look ay 90% of the girls (some of the girls require you to be a certain level to see ad. Another conversations). SA is a membership site. Apples to Oranges.

    Where HX gets you is sending Email to girls to get their numbers you pay a small fee to do that but you get a certain number of FX points when youj join so really your $25 is twofold. 1. get you out of quarantine (which is just as it sound super limited access) 2. Give you point to trade PM's with ladies.

    Ok you are not from Cali and only visiting. Yes I would sign up for a site if I visit europe, asia, south america or anywhere else in the world to monger (play) as long as it does not EXPIRE. Your $25 to HX does not expire an points do not expire but you may use them up so be smart on how much you PM people..
    It's different, but I was mainly using the monthly membership as an example of why $25 is literally nothing. I mean like 90*12 = $1080 for yearly, how can that even compare with $25. Of course I didn't spend yearly, but I had 3 months bought out of the year. That's $270 versus $25.

    I even said that in the past, I've always met SA girls in public. Getting drinks is like close to $25 already. That's an investment on one girl compared to the whole HX community. Really not sure how this fool can interpret how me mentioning the price of HX was a complaint. Then again, his latest interpretation of my comment says enough about his intellect. Apparently if I give a hypothetical example of Europe, I must live in Europe! Such astounding logic.

    Thanks for the rest of the info though.

    I'm definitely going to get it, since I'm staying over here longer than just a weekend. The girls on HX seem decently pretty from the limited vision I'm able to see.

    I don't know what MRB is, but back in the day I used TER which was pretty helpful.

  5. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    That's fine, I've done plenty of screening before. I've browsed a few profiles, and the quality looks similar to PD except with less strict rules. Seems like it's the wave over here for sure.

  6. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Look for Red Head girls they seem to me as to have the most. Especially, there pretty pink nipples and vagina.
    Only name that turns up is Tawney which lots of reviewers says has stank odor coming from between legs.

  7. #1184
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at all have any info?
    She's super attractive (my type at least. Pretty face, very slim).

    The service was okay not great, limited roaming and an average-quality HJ. In and out in 20 minutes or so with a bit of chit-chat. Massage lasted all of 5 minutes and it was challenging to even call it a massage. On the upside, she had a chill personality.

  8. #1183

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by CowHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at all have any info?

  9. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that have freckles?
    Look for Red Head girls they seem to me as to have the most. Especially, there pretty pink nipples and vagina.

  10. #1181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by GolGopc13  [View Original Post]
    How's the corona virus going to affect my weasel getting greased?My ATF providers are Asian, I wonder if people are going to limit seeing some of their providers or if this industry will slow down? What do you guy think?
    Make sure you only see the chicks who ain't coughing, and bring a thermometer so you can check their temperature before the session. Oh and don't forget to bring 2 surgical masks.

  11. #1180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    You are beating a dead horse with this dude. Apparently, he is in Europe so Hx is not applicable to him. Makes you wonder why he is complaining about the one time $25 entry fee in the first place. I guess he wants to hang on to his 22.54 euros so he can afford the $90 monthly SA fee.

  12. #1179

    Corona Virus

    How's the corona virus going to affect my weasel getting greased?

    My ATF providers are Asian, I wonder if people are going to limit seeing some of their providers or if this industry will slow down?

    What do you guy think?

  13. #1178

    AppleSauce. HX Info

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    OMG OMG dude how do you not understand?

    1. I'm not in California. Do you purchase access for websites in Europe? No, I don't think so.

    2. If you can't understand 90 dollars per month is more than 25 dollars, then I'm not sure if you should even be on the internet.
    Ok HX is not a monthly subscription its a one time fee to get in and have access to 70-80% of the site and maybe look ay 90% of the girls (some of the girls require you to be a certain level to see ad. Another conversations). SA is a membership site. Apples to Oranges.

    Where HX gets you is sending Email to girls to get their numbers you pay a small fee to do that but you get a certain number of FX points when youj join so really your $25 is twofold. 1. get you out of quarantine (which is just as it sound super limited access) 2. Give you point to trade PM's with ladies.

    Ok you are not from Cali and only visiting. Yes I would sign up for a site if I visit europe, asia, south america or anywhere else in the world to monger (play) as long as it does not EXPIRE. Your $25 to HX does not expire an points do not expire but you may use them up so be smart on how much you PM people.

    Now as a "newbie" in hx you may not be able to meet a lot of the girl not all but some because they want to see that you are a trusted individual and that is done though their rating system, there are women that will see you anyway and once they do ask them to rate you that is how you build up your network. There are girls that are on HX only just like there are girls that are on EROS or PD or any other website some girls are all over but that is besides the point.

    Ok as far as should you or not? Well that is a personal choice. I used to use MRB when it was around and TER and that is where I got most of my contacts so HX was not that important to me personally. So in the end its up to you as used to see if that $25 investment makes sense.

    DGL.

  14. #1177

    Freckles?

    Anyone know any good providers that have freckles?

  15. #1176

    Late night desperation

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    After getting out of quarantine, join the Newbie club. Many, many girls advertise there as newbie friendly. You will have to go through some alternate screening in most cases. Once you have a single lady in your network, the whole of Hx opens up to you. Where else are you going to find a pretty GFE girl on short notice?
    Don't be surprised how many of the ladies suddenly become newbie friendly late at night if it's slow or at the end of the month when their rent is do. Watch for ladies bumping their profiles and / or ads late at night. First lady I ever met was a level 5 on a Saturday night that didn't come into town and get a room until almost midnight. I didn't even use the PM system to contact her since I didn't know her handle on there yet. She claimed that she vetted me, but there was zero way that happened, she must have really needed my money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape