Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 17945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3980

    Any recent intel on this one?

    Hey guys I may be looking to play in Lexington in the next few days.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...6/985887548131

    It's been a while since I've actually dreamed with her. Prior to meet up I would text, things would be looking good and then "poof" she would disappear. She was solid provider for my one meet up. Enough so that I would consider seeing her again.

    However, if memory serves me, I've seen several other posts where people mentioned she had demons or perhaps bad behavior.

    This one below seems new. Anyone tried?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/483773094236

    KC.

  2. #3979

    Kelsey

    A lot of people hit up my inbox for a pic. This is Kelsey and her number is L 859-XXX-7767.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D9C54A16-3B97-4331-9C11-76CA9BF89EB0.jpg‎   B8FA7EA8-BBC4-4057-8C21-7C7B2BD119D9.jpg‎  

  3. #3978

    Msg to Fred

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred77  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to send a message to you, don't know if it's your box or mine. Anyway, Yes to last message.
    Just sent you another PM.

  4. #3977

    Re: Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Camaro67  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Any info on this new lady? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...m/515042678638.
    I'd like to know about that one too.

  5. #3976

    Rae

    Hey guys. Any info on this new lady? http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...m/515042678638.

  6. #3975

    Flying in China

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    I must say you do have quite the command of the English language. That is an interesting choice of a word. Musty?. But, I am not sure that is the word you are looking for. Maybe you meant moist. My navigator, Long Duck Dong, did say that his flight suit does get a little moist when we are flying the coast of the Zing Zang Province along the East China Sea. But, YMMA.
    Don't bring back the Coronavirus to Lexington on your next flight tough enough to stay to stay DDF. WASN'T the Coronavirus started in Mexico where Corona Beer was first brewed? LOL.

  7. #3974

    Musty?

    I must say you do have quite the command of the English language. That is an interesting choice of a word. Musty?. But, I am not sure that is the word you are looking for. Maybe you meant moist. My navigator, Long Duck Dong, did say that his flight suit does get a little moist when we are flying the coast of the Zing Zang Province along the East China Sea. But, YMMA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    Just because you don't have a chance maybe because you're musty or she's not interested in BBFS with you in particular doesn't mean I'm "lying" I meant by clean as I know she's DDF.

  8. #3973

    Listen YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean Keith Jackson "BBFS Clean". But, I am sure your are. Just like I am a jet pilot in the Chinese Air Force.
    Just because you don't have a chance maybe because you're musty or she's not interested in BBFS with you in particular doesn't mean I'm "lying" I meant by clean as I know she's DDF.

  9. #3972

    Re: Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Here it is guys. Damned shame.
    Her ads are back up tonight on stg.

  10. #3971

    Msg to OlHornDog

    Can't seem to send a message to you, don't know if it's your box or mine. Anyway, Yes to last message.

  11. #3970

    Huh?

    Not sure what you mean Keith Jackson "BBFS Clean". But, I am sure your are. Just like I am a jet pilot in the Chinese Air Force.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKeth12  [View Original Post]
    And yes we are still having some BBFS clean with Allie.

  12. #3969

    Damn! Damn! Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Here it is guys. Damned shame.
    One of the best is going to be out for a while. Who's the best out there now?

  13. #3968

    FCSO poster

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where to go to see the poster pm me if I like.
    Here it is guys. Damned shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0CB70250-E201-4056-95BC-AA899BCA5796.jpg‎  

  14. #3967

    Katie Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where to go to see the poster pm me if I like.
    I'd like to see this too. I went on the website for FCSO and found Lexington's most wanted but didn't see her on it.

  15. #3966

    Don't worry I found it on Facebook FCSO page

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Keith Jackson. No way sending you a screen shot. You still supposedly BB Allie?
    And yes we are still having some BBFS clean with Allie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape