Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 17954
-
01-30-20 23:49 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 437Musty?
I must say you do have quite the command of the English language. That is an interesting choice of a word. Musty?. But, I am not sure that is the word you are looking for. Maybe you meant moist. My navigator, Long Duck Dong, did say that his flight suit does get a little moist when we are flying the coast of the Zing Zang Province along the East China Sea. But, YMMA.
Originally Posted by JasonKeth12
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 21:46 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 67Listen YMMV
Just because you don't have a chance maybe because you're musty or she's not interested in BBFS with you in particular doesn't mean I'm "lying" I meant by clean as I know she's DDF.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:27 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 123Re: Katie
Her ads are back up tonight on stg.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 20:04 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 130Msg to OlHornDog
Can't seem to send a message to you, don't know if it's your box or mine. Anyway, Yes to last message.
-
01-30-20 19:23 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 437Huh?
Not sure what you mean Keith Jackson "BBFS Clean". But, I am sure your are. Just like I am a jet pilot in the Chinese Air Force.
Originally Posted by JasonKeth12
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 13:38 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 334Damn! Damn! Damn!
One of the best is going to be out for a while. Who's the best out there now?
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 13:24 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 571FCSO poster
Here it is guys. Damned shame.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 13:18 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 571Katie Poster
I'd like to see this too. I went on the website for FCSO and found Lexington's most wanted but didn't see her on it.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 10:51 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 67Don't worry I found it on Facebook FCSO page
And yes we are still having some BBFS clean with Allie.
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 07:58 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 334Definitely one of the best.
The title says it all. Seems like Dawn is making a statement in the game too. Nothing but good posts on her. I'll have to try soon.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 07:51 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 123New girl
Saw this ad kinda want to try her might be fun anyone know anything about her.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/731326222324
-
01-30-20 07:41 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 123Katie
Does anyone know where to go to see the poster pm me if I like.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 06:59 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 484Katie and boyfriend
I wonder if Katie's boyfriend / roommate is also on that list? There are 15 people on the list. 3 of which there are women.
Originally Posted by SpeedKicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-20 01:28 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 437Katie
Sorry Keith Jackson. No way sending you a screen shot. You still supposedly BB Allie?
Originally Posted by JasonKeth12
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 22:22 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 81Paige
I've always thought Paige's STG ad pics made her look weird, but with some positive reviews and better recent pics, I decided to give her a try. The good: Setup was easy and straightforward, directed me to a shithole apartment block near the ballpark on Broadway. She is friendly enough, told me it was her sisters' apartment, and how bad-ass her sisters and brothers are (10 in total), how she's the leat badass of them all, but she can still really kick some ass. Ok. As she was starting to remove her sweatpants, she told me not not to be alarmed by all the bruises on her legs, had been jumped by some east-side girls when, as a west-sider she had been caught in their territory. I'm unacquainted with Lexington's Eastside / Westside chick gang war. With that warning she exposed her horrifically bruised legs that had certainly been pounded by something. No bed available because it's her sisters' apartment so we commenced on the couch. I personally dislike couch-fucking — awkward, hard to find the correct angle. Anyway, she's started with a decent BBBJ, covered me and moved on to cg, switched to doggie and finished mish. Overall it was fine: didn't care for all the ghetto talk, oblivious and disinterested to part-of-town rivalries in Lex. (Is that even real? I finished up quickly and rolled out. Will not repeat.











Reply With Quote






